so you know you're a loser when..

The true loser is walking on eggs shells right now, he has to many handles banned everywhere but here
You know your a loser when have to kick rocks and get banned over this topic...
You know you’re a loser when Pitroom is your “ friend” and y’all use the same Wi-Fi
You know you’re a loser when Pitroom is your “ friend” and y’all use the same Wi-Fi Originally Posted by Cendell M
Ma'am I rtmed that. I don't know what's going on but you are not going to harass me. Pitroom accepts it. I don't. It's abuse and I'm not having it
You know you're a loser when....
A lil girl beats up on your multi handles on 2 different boards.

Snick
...Snick Originally Posted by winn dixie
...erdoodles
Ma'am I rtmed that. Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
Funny how anti-RTM you are under your other handles, but not this one. There’s a clinical definition for that.
Ma'am I rtmed that. I don't know what's going on but you are not going to harass me. Pitroom accepts it. I don't. It's abuse and I'm not having it Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
So, Jet, what other handles were you banned for having over on OH2?
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pxmcc
  • 09-13-2023, 02:48 AM
Tobasco sauce on my popcorn.

I am a loser at bowling, my tits get in the way Originally Posted by Busty
if you're a bad bowler because your boobs are too big and get in the way, that qualifies as a special exemption category. therefore your bad bowling scores stand excused and you aren't actually a loser in the bigger picture..

there was a fine big-boobed chick at my Deerfield Academy summer tennis camp who always inspired me to practice my drop shot. she always wore white, so i made sure i ran her around the court and got her good and sweaty. i don't know if she ever caught on, but even when she couldn't retrieve my drop shots, just for her beautiful (hard and very bouncy) efforts, she certainly was no loser..