Daily west Texas weather report

Hasa Diga UT? What does that mean? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
UT = Utah. Where your polygamous Mormon relatives live, dumbass.

Here in the libtard northeast they have decided that only the government is qualified to sell alcohol. Originally Posted by amishgangster
Only two US states sell liquor entirely through a state store monopoly - Pennsylvania and Utah.
UT = Utah. Where your polygamous Mormon relatives live, dumbass.

Only two US states sell liquor entirely through a state store monopoly - Pennsylvania and Utah. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ysswipe was to lazy to look that up while he wallows in the Pittsburgh forums.

Hasa Diga Ysswipe
Frankly never occurred to me that you would equate me with Utah in a West Texas thread. I'm not Mormon and have no relatives there, but I do laugh at their religion in a Broadway musical kinda way. Great skiing out there, gorgeous national parks and forests. Little else.

Round here, UT means only one thing.

Thanks for the "Fuck You" and suggesting this forum is just another hog wallow.
Fuckin government Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We agree again. You should spend more time here. You may come around.
Frankly never occurred to me that you would equate me with Utah in a West Texas thread. I'm not Mormon and have no relatives there, but I do laugh at their religion in a Broadway musical kinda way. Great skiing out there, gorgeous national parks and forests. Little else.

Round here, UT means only one thing.

Thanks for the "Fuck You" and suggesting this forum is just another hog wallow. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I spoke to soon, I should have known. We watered down some mud just for you to wallow in. We're gracious hosts.
I spoke to soon, I should have known. We watered down some mud just for you to wallow in. We're gracious hosts. Originally Posted by bambino
You continue to be rude and unseemly, Bambino.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were having a difficult time with your self image.

I think Bam is perfectly comfortable with his self image. Its other people that are having a difficult with his image.
I think Bam is perfectly comfortable with his self image. Its other people that are having a difficult with his image. Originally Posted by Big Stig
That's correct and reputable.
For some reason we keep tying to have a winter heah bouts.
Supposed to be 60 here today.
46 tomorrow.
Then 65-67 for the next week
Raining today in the ATX. 60s and sunny all next week.
Btw, we hit 87 here yesterday.
48 today, 60 by the weekend. Fuck you very much.
If you are in Waco, say hello to my good friend, Stan, last of the real Texas Rangers, no not baseball, the gunslinging, horse riding, roping, and man hunter, he was the best of the best. Met him while station at Ft. Hood.
Naw, I am about 5 hours drive NW of Waco.