The Keapernic of female soccer

America is not as free as it makes itself try to look get over it, you won't win. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Very sad but true.

We can no longer freely even perjoratively call people homosexuals in this country without repercussions.

We are told by our government who we have to hire and serve in our businesses.

We cannot legally commercially contract with a woman for sexual services anywhere except for some miserable stretches of desert in Nevada.

The government has a very long list of reasons you cannot fire someone from your private business.

Free speech in favor of conservative opinions on college campuses is restricted by the publicly owned school's administrations.

Some government and loss of freedom is inevitable in our modern world. We could be much freer than we are, though.

At least we don't have an unelected House of Lords and a stupid Queen, though.

Perhaps we could elect that soccer player the Queen bitch of soccer?
Interacting with you and watching your interactions with others leaves no doubt that some people are just born unlikeable.

You then take that unlikeability and do your best to become even more unlikeable.

Ironically enough you probably had the score run up on you many times in your miserable and pathetic life, probably even by women soccer players. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Nice talk ff.

Totally off topic, though.
I watch BBC and haven’t once heard them call Little Monster a liar.

On which programme was that comment made?

What does it have to do with the US Women’s WC team?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hearing and understanding are not synonyms.
It's obvious you don't know your history. First off if England really wanted to we could have crushed you without trying. However the colonies were never England's prize possession, India was, genius. The colonies is (sic) where we sent our rejects. India was the source of our wealth hands down.... Originally Posted by Little Monster
Riiiiiigghhtt!!

India was worth soooo much more than the Colonies lol.

Now since you know your history and the relative value of these things so well, why don't you tell us how Napoleon got the better end of the deal when we paid him $15 million for 827,000 square miles west of the Mississippi in 1804?

For extra credit, explain why our purchase of Alaska (663,000 square miles) from Tsar Alexander II for $7.2 million in 1867 deserved to be ridiculed as "Seward's folly"!

Yeah, George III showed great perspicacity in hanging on to India and shedding the Colonies.

Btw I thought your "rejects", at least the ones in penal colonies, were sent to Australia, not here.

You certainly had a lot of those "rejects" fleeing to our shores back then, didn't you? Why did so many choose to leave their mother country if it was such a wonderful place?

Can we return some of the rejects to England? At least the ones wearing ankle monitors?
USA wins without Rapinoe. Alex Morgan scores game winner.

You fellas can cheer for America again!

You fellas can cheer for America again! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah lets hang our hat on a soccer win as the epitome of the country. Go ahead and cheer.

Did they celebrate every goal? Or did they know they were in a real match?
Why do you hate the American World Cup team?

Not very sporting of you, old chap.
Why do you hate the American World Cup team?

Not very sporting of you, old chap. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don’t hate them, I just don’t care for them. If they signed up to represent the USA why do they kneel for the anthem? Why do they say “fuck” the WH? Like it or not, over 60 million people voted for Trump. He won fair and square. Isn’t that what athletics is all about? I don’t support kneeling, fucks, and rubbing an inferior opponents nose in the ground. That’s Un- American. What do you think about that OLDER chap?
Yeah, that Navy is so powerful that's why you needed our help when you invaded Iraq. So powerful that's why Russia & N. Korea continue to make a fool of it.

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
I was there when the U.S. invaded Iraq...I didn't see any British ships there. My thinking is that you were still reeling from 20 years earlier in the Falklands but that would be unfair to the dedicated men and women of her majesty's navy. You, on the other hand, are a stray piece of fecal matter pumped over board.
  • oeb11
  • 07-02-2019, 06:46 PM

The game was won by Alyssa Naeher with her penalty shot stop. That decided the game.

As usual, YR writes rubbish. And cheers for anyone opposing the US.
Doubt the game was even watched - likely got info from Crazy News network.
Nice talk ff.

Totally off topic, though. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I talked about women soccer players but you did not.

Who was really off topic?

The US women beating Thailand 13-0 was ridiculous and unsportswomanlike.
The game was won by Alyssa Naeher with her penalty shot stop. That decided the game.

As usual, YR writes rubbish. And cheers for anyone opposing the US.
Doubt the game was even watched - likely got info from Crazy News network. Originally Posted by oeb11
Who scored the game winning goal?

The keeper saved the game. Questionable call on the penalty kick, don’t you think?

Check your PMS, buddy.
You’re the Thai women’s team of posters here. Originally Posted by bambino
which would make you the Jamaican team. You have a team but almost never qualify
Did they celebrate every goal? Or did they know they were in a real match? Originally Posted by bambino
They benefited from a bullshit call and got lucky on a penalty kick. The only way America can ever win anything