**Official MOTHERFUCKING NBA Playoffs Thread**

LeBron is not a good clutch player, that's what separates the good from the great. That's my boy but he always chokes that 4th quarter. Dammit. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Actually the media blows this way out of proportion. Especially so when comparing Kobe to Lebron. IMO the biggest difference between the two is Lebron doesn't always force the issue the way Kobe does and is less selfish. No doubt Lebron has choked a time or 2 in the past, but to say he always does is just not accurate. More often than not he pulls through.

According to the stats illustrated here, he is actually more efficient in the the clutch than Kobe...

As far as game 1 for the Heat, D.Wade was the one having an "off-game."

Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
Lebron is capable of being as good as he wants, he basically won game 6 against Boston all by himself. But yeah, he will have this label on him for as long as he remains ring-less. It doesn't help that Bosh (And apparently Wade) are going through injuries at the moment. His best shot was really last year against Dallas, but they couldn't close the deal. It's too bad though, people give him a lot of heat (no pun intended...) for joining forces with Wade and Bosh in Miami because they thought they would be too good, but if they would have signed with Chicago, that would have been unfair.... Rose and Noah along with that big three would have won the many championships Lebron alluded to in the big celebration.

And my God Willy, that gif just does not get old, I LOVE IT!

And the documentary on the Dream Team was AMAZING, absolutely loved it! Y'all should watch if you get the chance, it's such an amazing story, I was not even a year old when the team formed, I felt sad that I missed out on such an epic event. It was still incredible though.
This has got to be one of the best NBA finals and I'm gonna need to watch my blood pressure for sure Lol!
I would recommend taking nice long, deep breaths after each time out.

Excited for tonight's game, I think the Thunder need this game more tonight than Maimi, I think they will probably win and go up 2-0 unless James has a Hercules like game.
Crazy, crazy ending to a hell of a game, My God.... Lebron came through in the end, even though he got lost guarding Durant in the end, too bad KD didn't get the call, but that's what happens when you start games off slow like the Thunder have been lately. But they're just so talented that they have been able to get away with it.

I thought the winner of this game was probably going to win the series. I think the next three games are going to be really close and competitive. But Lebron is not going to get another opprotunity as good as this right now to get a ring, if he can just go on BEST MODE for 48 minutes for 3 straight games, I think Maimi can finish this in 5 games. I don't see the Heat winning the series if it comes back to OKC...

But I love how Shane Battier has been playing, I love that guy, been a longtime fan of his, he has been hitting threes like he's Kevin Druant...
Don, I don't see Heat winning 4 games straight. Actually I don't see either team even winning 3 straight. Hell, I'd be suprised to see a team winning 2 straight. This is a star spangled series that would end up 6-5 in a best of 11 series. I'm lovin it so far.

I'm glad to see D Wade and Bosh show up. U want a prediction? Flip a mother fuckin coin...
Haha, I know, like I said, I think all the games will be close . The Mavs and Celtics the last two years were really close to winning the three straight home games. And the Pistons in 04 and Heat of 06 have done it, so they've got that going for them.
That was another close game...still got a few left...the 4th quarter and remaining 5 minutes hurt my stomach
That was another close game...still got a few left...the 4th quarter and remaining 5 minutes hurt my stomach Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty
Oh yeah, there are definitely more games to look forward to, these next three games will be bananas, and 90% of my predictions for the playoffs have been wrong lol. And the Thunder especially have made me look like a dufus throughout the whole thread!

But hey, worse case scenario is that they lose the series. But Durant and Westbrook are both 23, and Harden is only 22. Unlike the Heat, Spurs, Lakers, and Mavericks, the Thunder's best players are all young, and have many, many years of success ahead of themselves, so while the next few games are certainly important, you shouldn't get too stressed if the fall a bit short, they'll be a force to be reckon with in the future, no question about it. And when they win in the future, whether it's next year or the year after that, they and their fans will enjoy it that much more.

I just think it's Lebron's time, we've been waiting for a very. very long time for this, and he's not getting any younger or athletic, so he has to do this now. But I've been wrong about OKC since the start, and the fact that I think they will probably lose their next three games probably should be a good thing for Thunder fans!
Yes,I think that if Okc wins that Lebron will be extremely hurt about the ring,I will take deep breaths to make it through the few games left. Still hope that Okc plays very hard,Close games and stays humble and proud how far they actually made it.In My opinion nobody is a "loser" they all have won with exception of the "official outcome" of the very end results. This Heat and Okc has been absolutely amazing to me

(Nice Avi change TheDon)
Attached Images File Type: jpg OK Thunder pic 1.jpg (24.9 KB, 52 views)
These are two very evenly matched teams, it wouldn't shock me to see them in the finals again in the future if the Heat keep their big three. And thanks for the avatar compliment, I needed a change and felt it was too early to have a Texans pic lol.

This is a cool picture though:

Cool! Thanks...Gonna have to steal that one Lol! ...Til tomorrow... "Go Thunder" although I DEF felt the "HEAT" today at the pool! Ugh! Was sweating off a Subway sammich lunch
Yep, typical Houston weather. But feel free to post some pics of yourself in the Thunder gear next time you're at the pool, I think all of the fellas here in the basketball thread would very much appreciate
Heat up 2 - 1.

I think LeBron found a way that just might beat OKC. He's going hard to the paint. That's what got Durant in foul touble two games in a row!

The other players Westbrook, Harden, and Fisher need to step up on their perimeter shots. Durant gonna get his, but he's gonna need help. They can't let Miami win all three games at home.

Game 4 tonight. We shall see what happens.
I think OKC must have tonight's game to stay alive, or else game five is gonna be like a game 7 for Miami.

I said I thought Miami would win three straight, but now I actually think OKC will get this one tonight to take it back to OKC for a future game 6.
Oh Westbrook....

Incredible performance, one of the best I've seen, too bad about his foul in the end. Thunder blew a great opportunity. Harden was also pretty bad in that game.

Heat in 5 seems inevitable, it has been a hell of a series tho.