Are you happy now IFFY? Start saying it: "President Hillary Clinton"

Wasn't the expression all hat and no cattle? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Lustylad doesn't disagree that the adage is "All hat and no cattle".

What he is saying is that the "brunt" of the adage is "No hat and no cattle".

And that it occurred at the end of 2008.
U B Homo the tranny fuckee that lives in a fantasy world and superciliously makes up shit, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Check out my RECENT reviews of REAL women, you Confederate faggot.

Your review of Nawlins trannies don't measure up.

Your review of Nawlins trannies don't measure up. Originally Posted by Revenant

Good for you, ir·rel·e·vant... Nobody cares, Now run along and vote for an 0zombie, Boy!

Your review of Nawlins trannies don't measure up.
Originally Posted by Revenant
Your reviews are pure fiction, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader, because U B Homo the tranny fuckee that lives in a fantasy world and superciliously makes up shit -- like poor new handles.

Lustylad doesn't disagree that the adage is "All hat and no cattle". Originally Posted by Revenant

Would like to see about 20 thanks to the post above. Thanks!

Would like to see about 20 thanks to the post above. Thanks! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I guess if you posted a review of your sister, you might get even more, huh?
Originally Posted by lustylad
No, but getting a simple adage like "All hat and no cattle" wrong IS a special kind of stupid.

It's got 5 words. How hard is that to remember? Even IFFY can do that.
Your reviews are pure fiction, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader, because U B Homo the tranny fuckee that lives in a fantasy world and superciliously makes up shit -- like poor new handles. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I guess any review of a REAL woman would seem like pure fiction to a tranny fuckee like you.
I guess any review of a REAL woman would seem like pure fiction to a tranny fuckee like you. Originally Posted by Revenant
The facts remain the same, your reviews are pure fiction because you know nothing about real women, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader, because U B Homo the tranny fuckee that lives in a fantasy world and superciliously makes up shit -- like very poor new handles.
I guess any review of a REAL woman would seem like pure fiction to a tranny fuckee like you. Originally Posted by Revenant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhddPnxDWvI
No, but getting a simple adage like "All hat and no cattle" wrong IS a special kind of stupid. Originally Posted by Revenant
No headgear works for you, ExNYer. You would look even stupider in a cowboy hat than Michael Dukakis in a tank.

No headgear works for you, ExNYer. You would look even stupider in a cowboy hat than Michael Dukakis in a tank. Originally Posted by lustylad
Desperate much? You are making IBHankertwat, the tranny fuckee, look clever and witty.
The facts remain the same, your reviews are pure fiction because you know nothing about real women, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader, because U B Homo the tranny fuckee that lives in a fantasy world and superciliously makes up shit -- like very poor new handles. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You always want to cry like a little bitch and say other people are using different handles- grow up you pussy. Looks like you like screwing cheap black whores and I see you like tranny cock - you fucking kool aid drinking old english 800- malt drinking black loving provider faggot.
No headgear works for you, ExNYer. You would look even stupider in a cowboy hat than Michael Dukakis in a tank.

Originally Posted by lustylad
+1

You always want to cry like a little bitch and say other people are using different handles- grow up you pussy. Looks like you like screwing cheap black whores and I see you like tranny cock - you fucking kool aid drinking old english 800- malt drinking black loving provider faggot. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You'd be the little whiny-ass bitch "seargent" pounding the mod button crying about how your lubed wide-ass got its panty-waist feelings hurt, Lubed Wide-ass. You're a lying poser, Lubed Wide-ass, just like the Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent himself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.