question for ya'll

• pxmcc
  • 02-07-2016, 04:16 AM
Your hand is preoccupied.

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
ya i thought so. conveniently change the subject. as i mentioned, you've accomplished nothing in your pathetic time on this planet, other than choking your chicken and spanking your monkey, although neither did anything wrong to you. peta is going to be up in arms over this travesty, and you will have to answer for your wanton **** ****** *****. i even heard you ****** ** **** *** *** ***** **** ** *** ****. she was one of our all-time greats; now she cowers when any pimply, ugly male human enters her stall. we have asked our shrink to nurse her back to normalcy, as much as possible, but he said she'll probably be traumatized for life. certaintly understandable, under the circumstances.

******** is a sin, my son. she did nothing to you to deserve this unwarranted sexual assault. you make bill cosby look like an altar boy. the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. do not shirk your responsibilities to leave the ******* out there in peace; for the **** ******, it's already too late, unfortunately.

Staff edit, Spice-I realize it was a joke. However, the mention or discussion of bestiality is a forbidden topic on Eccie.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view.
.\It takes a special kind of dumbass to start a thread about not being able to get laid in a whorehouse.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Do you still kiss providers with that mouth?

ya i thought so. conveniently change the subject. as i mentioned, you've accomplished nothing in your pathetic time on this planet, other than choking your chicken and spanking your monkey, although neither did anything wrong to you. peta is going to be up in arms over this travesty, and you will have to answer for your wanton **** ****** *****. i even heard you ****** ** **** *** *** ***** **** ** *** ****. she was one of our all-time greats; now she cowers when any pimply, ugly male human enters her stall. we have asked our shrink to nurse her back to normalcy, as much as possible, but he said she'll probably be traumatized for life. certaintly understandable, under the circumstances.

******** is a sin, my son. she did nothing to you to deserve this unwarranted sexual assault. you make bill cosby look like an altar boy. the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. do not shirk your responsibilities to leave the ******* out there in peace; for the **** ******, it's already too late, unfortunately.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I think it would care to differ after witnessing your rendezvous with "Jill."

• pxmcc
  • 02-07-2016, 05:15 AM
I think it would care to differ after witnessing your rendezvous with "Jill."

Is English your second language? Or perhaps your third? That would explain a lot. I know some excellent primary school English language remediation "How to construct a complete sentence" tutors. I'm sorry I'm unable to help; I only work with students who are already fluent in English. Is your background in Mandarin Chinese? If so, things are finally making some sense.

Now, as far as you being unable to secure a prostitute to have sex with you, even when you present twice the requested donation, for that, alas, I am at a loss. Providers, are there any among you who feel especially charitable, and can offer your services to this poor gent, if I throw in half the donation? On second thought, I'll throw in 3/4 of the donation, so long as you get him out of my field of view for a reasonable amount of time. bonus for any long-term exclusivity contracts, preferably 30 years to life lol. You get automatic regular status with me, but only if you wrap him in a double layer of latex. just to be, like for sure for sure. none of us want to suffer the fate of that poor **** **** on the ****. She appears to suffer from a particularly intense form of sexual abuse-mediated PTSD and she has a *** something awful. lol.

Staff edit, Spice-I realize it was a joke. However, the mention or discussion of bestiality is a forbidden topic on Eccie.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view.
Is English your second language? Or perhaps your third? That would explain a lot. I know some excellent primary school English language remediation "How to construct a complete sentence" tutors. I'm sorry I'm unable to help; I only work with students who are already fluent in English. Is your background in Mandarin Chinese? If so, things are finally making some sense.

Now, as far as you being unable to secure a prostitute to have sex with you, even when you present twice the requested donation, for that, alas, I am at a loss. Providers, are there any among you who feel especially charitable, and can offer your services to this poor gent? I'll throw in half the donation; fuck it, I'll throw in 3/4 of the donation, so long as you get him out of my field of view. bonus for any long-term exclusivity contracts, preferably 30 years and up. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Your BP hoes, the ones you gave the No reviews, weren't so charitable with you during those Jill-less nights?

Y'all two guys are cracking me up..
I don't know man. I didn't read your long, winded first post nor have I read the follow-up to it.

you don't have PA, huh? maybe you should purchase it, or write a review n we can see what an amazing writer u r and how awesome ur reviews r. lol. but your attention span doesn't seem too long, so dont know if you'll be able to sit still long enough to write one.
anyway, i look forward to reading your reviews. Originally Posted by pxmcc
This is awesome. Two of ECCIE's finest going at it. Someone pass the popcorn.
Eccie's finest?!? Uhhh.... it's like watching the Olympics. You know, the one you're not supposed to laugh at?

I really do not remember, but I think PX had gotten banned for having two handles. I also remember him supposedly fighting with his alternative ego before he got banned. I must I may be wrong but I really don't give a shit to retrieve the thread. Just saying, PX may be fighting with himself & that's why this fight is fucking terrible.
Eccie's finest?!? Uhhh.... it's like watching the Special Olympics. We have a couple gold medal contenders here.

I really do not remember, but I think PX had gotten banned for having two handles. I also remember him supposedly fighting with his alternative ego before he got banned. I must I may be wrong but I really don't give a shit to retrieve the thread. Just saying, PX may be fighting with himself & that's why this fight is fucking terribly hilarious.. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
You might be thinking of this... px & KMLWA were gonna kick some pimps are. Crazy psycho stuff, but funny as Hell too.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1422043
can't answer the question, huh? at least we all know that you fall on the stupider side of that line.
Eccie's finest?!? Uhhh.... it's like watching the SPECIAL Olympics. You know, the one you're not supposed to laugh at?

I really do not remember, but I think PX had gotten banned for having two handles. I also remember him supposedly fighting with his alternative ego before he got banned. I must I may be wrong but I really don't give a shit to retrieve the thread. Just saying, PX may be fighting with himself & that's why this fight is fucking terrible. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
FIFY
You might be thinking of this... px & KMLWA were gonna kick some pimps are. Crazy psycho stuff, but funny as Hell too.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1422043 Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Damn you beat me
Eccie's finest?!? Uhhh.... it's like watching the Olympics. You know, the one you're not supposed to laugh at?

I really do not remember, but I think PX had gotten banned for having two handles. I also remember him supposedly fighting with his alternative ego before he got banned. I must I may be wrong but I really don't give a shit to retrieve the thread. Just saying, PX may be fighting with himself & that's why this fight is fucking terrible. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Yep. That's what I meant. Sarcasm didn't come across strongly enough. The Special Olympics comparison is spot on. No matter who "wins" this argument, they're still, well you know the rest.
can't answer the question, huh? at least we all know that you fall on the stupider side of that line. Originally Posted by aznlvr11

• pxmcc
  • 02-09-2016, 04:29 AM
sent a couple updated session pics to char to post.
ima write part 3 tomorrow. sorry about the wait.