Describe Your ATF Movie Without Naming The Title.

Not much of a description but lines from the movie.

What? What did I do?

You failed to stop at a red signal.

The light was yellow, sir.

May I see your license please? Originally Posted by Exchequer
Believe the Quote is from the Film "The Blues Brothers".
Believe the Quote is from the Film "The Blues Brothers". Originally Posted by biomed1

Don't you know it! Watched it yesterday. It's one of those movies I can have playing in the background while doing something else so I can pop in on those classic scenes.

Bonus question for everyone but Austinn, what's actually located at Elwood's address?
Wrigley Field
Wrigley Field Originally Posted by biomed1

Three nerds get revenge on a printer and learn the meaning of life through a felony gone wrong.
Three nerds get revenge on a printer and learn the meaning of life through a felony gone wrong. Originally Posted by SometimesScribe
Office Space 😎
The office space..nice line..

Not my ATF but it's what I'm watching this very minute!

The premise of the movie is a woman with huge tits meets up with a snake!

And there is a pimp mobile!

Adrienne Barbeau One of my favorite brunette actresses from long ago.
Adrienne Barbeau One of my favorite brunette actresses from long ago. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks

I definitely had a crush on her.

The beans were not much good anyway
  • Veles
  • 04-23-2021, 11:53 AM
It's Megamaid, she went from suck to blow.
I just paid 5000 for your shot, now it's my shot...Johnny Doyle

Me and Johnny, we's niggas...
Husband and Wife have separated due to his duty in the US Calvary and his service in the Civil War.

Their son has flunked out of The US Military Academy at West Point.

He has joined the Army, and has been assigned to his Father's Regiment (Unknown at that time to Father or Son)

The Mother has also arrived to pay the "Ransom" (Payment made to "buy out" the Contract of a young man) enlisted in the Army.

The Son refuses his Mother's offer as his signature as well as the Commander's is required on the release document.

The Regiment makes a daring raid into Mexico to rescue a Wagon Load of children who were being transported to Fort Bliss for safety, when they were captured by the Apache.

The raid is successful, but the Father is injured by an Apache arrow to the shoulder, which he orders his Son to remove.

One of the classic films, and was made as part of a deal with the Studio to permit the Director to make the film he really wanted to make instead.