The More Things Change...

They didn't leave?

Exactly. Each person that has ever stopped posting had a reason. Most, i'm sure, simply became disinterested. But if you think some didn't just become disgusted, i think that's a bit naive.

Did someone blame you and i missed it? Perhaps Roscoe can fill me in.

Beyond that, who cares? People come and people go. It's a natural part of the process. Originally Posted by Doove
there actually is someone that has posted a list , you just cant see it
  • Doove
  • 07-26-2012, 01:32 PM
They most certainly left. The question is why? Run off, highly questionable. Unwilling to own up to questionable behavior, very likely. But hey, that's just my opinion, isn't it. Originally Posted by roscoe14850
You really shouldn't claim "revisionist history" unless you know the facts yourself. Sure, there was certainly speculation on my part, but those were the names that immediately came to mind so i ran with 'em.

That said, your point was fair.

there is a small group that get blamed for everything. I is just one of. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
And so am i. I'd even dare say i tend to get pointed at (both subtly and not so subtly) as one of the bad actors in here more than anyone. Except maybe JB, of course.

Have the courage of your convictions and don't worry about it.

All I know is the wrong ones left! Originally Posted by Perryay
Fess up, Perray, you'd miss me if i was gone.
All I know is the wrong ones left! Originally Posted by Perryay
You miss the hockey mask homie ??
you got to get some PA Doove

YOU ALSO WHO's
Fuck the CHJ review, I'll write up Taylor of buff (BP) or selina and friends they was both down wit the movement!! Can't wait to see wut I missed in private babeh
Why so defensive about it?

You really think nobody (girls and guys alike) has left because they became fed up with the bullshit?

Do the names Hanna and Erica Hall ring a bell? Deepthinker?

Either way, still, why so defensive? Originally Posted by Doove
As if anyone would miss that group of prima donnas.
Hard to miss a member
Hard to miss a member Originally Posted by whosdair
I got your member right here buddy....
many have been chased off, the boys club can deny and get defensive all they want, as i see more than just me feel that way as well.
and a nice list was provided.
so to the boys club, deal with it.
  • GP
  • 07-26-2012, 05:11 PM

WHEY OVER HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>WHEY OVER HERE
reform club boys club
In the middle various clicks, groups,individuals,modtards and assorted providers.
It's never going to be la la land where everyone is happy all the time. If it ain't broke dont try to fix it.
peace and love, the boys club too.

Fess up, Perray, you'd miss me if i was gone. Originally Posted by Doove
Doove, Maybe, I'm not sure but I was really referring of the wrong ladies getting driven off! Doove, we've been getting along famously lately, what the hell is wrong with us!
On that note ... are we getting close to being done?

Jeez this as beating a dead horse

NEXT? ... PLEASE?

DD
many have been chased off, the boys club can deny and get defensive all they want, as i see more than just me feel that way as well.
and a nice list was provided.
so to the boys club, deal with it. Originally Posted by bjwstw
Ok start naming who chased off who. You will find not a one by me in upset ny.