Hillary is Unfit

trade genius... interesting.
:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX:
I can't wait for Hillary to become the 45th POTUS. Four (or eight) more years to read your bitching and moaning posts.

Some folks are always correct. Just ask them.

Waiting ..... waiting ...... waiting ..... waiting ....... waiting!!!
Some folks are always correct. Just ask them.

Waiting ..... waiting ...... waiting ..... waiting ....... waiting!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Doncha know speedy and Lil Cotex must have full on rants and crying jags about now ???? Couldn't have happened to some more UNdeserving lying liberal leeches !
Doncha know speedy and Lil Cotex must have full on rants and crying jags about now ???? Couldn't have happened to some more UNdeserving lying liberal leeches ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
There's probably a shortage of Kleenex in the Austin metro.
There's probably a shortage of Kleenex in the Austin metro. Originally Posted by LexusLover
1:07 is some crazy sh-t actually the whole video is kinda funny.
Doncha see Assup and Like in the background??? LOL
There's probably a shortage of Kleenex in the Austin metro. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Shortage of Depends too !
Shortage of Depends too ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That's been the case for decades.
That's been the case for decades. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But a lot MORE now, 'specially after last Tuesday ! Lots of Austinites making the trip to San Marcos and San Antonio for " refills " of their stock at the local Walmarts and Sam's Clubs or Costco's !
But a lot MORE now, 'specially after last Tuesday ! Lots of Austinites making the trip to San Marcos and San Antonio for " refills " of their stock at the local Walmarts and Sam's Clubs or Costco's ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Not to mention they want to avoid letting any locals know they mingle with the deplorables at Walmarts, Sams, and Costco's.
Doncha know speedy and Lil Cotex must have full on rants and crying jags about now ???? Couldn't have happened to some more UNdeserving lying liberal leeches ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Idiot. I can only speak personally but there is little that either Trump or Clinton could do while in office to negatively affect my life. Social security and medicare won't be touched. My company pension won't be affected. I've converted my 401k into annuities so I have a guaranteed cash flow for the rest of my life. I can't remember the last time a President has taken away any freedoms that affect my daily life. So, no, I am not crying over the results of the election. Fact is, Trump has promised me a much greater reduction in income taxes than Clinton was planning.

I voted for Clinton but I will support Trump fully. If he does a good job of living up to the commitments he has made to the citizens of the U.S. I will likely vote for him as I did for every Republican Presidential candidate from 1968 to 2008.
Idiot.

I voted for Clinton ..... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
.... and you call him an "idiot"!!!

But it's nice to know how much you care about this country ...

... and the rest of the folks outside of your trailer park abode.
Idiot. I can only speak personally but there is little that either Trump or Clinton could do while in office to negatively affect my life. Social security and medicare won't be touched. My company pension won't be affected. I've converted my 401k into annuities so I have a guaranteed cash flow for the rest of my life. I can't remember the last time a President has taken away any freedoms that affect my daily life. So, no, I am not crying over the results of the election. Fact is, Trump has promised me a much greater reduction in income taxes than Clinton was planning.

I voted for Clinton but I will support Trump fully. If he does a good job of living up to the commitments he has made to the citizens of the U.S. I will likely vote for him as I did for every Republican Presidential candidate from 1968 to 2008. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
annuities? aren't they financial ripoffs?
Shortage of Depends too ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
diapers?
.... and you call him an "idiot"!!!

But it's nice to know how much you care about this country ...

... and the rest of the folks outside of your trailer park abode. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You used to be an ignorant, redneck hillbilly. Now you are a deplorable, ignorant, redneck hillbilly. Live with it you old, fat, out-of-shape turd.
annuities? aren't they financial ripoffs? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I invest money. It hopefully grows. And I am guaranteed a monthly income for the rest of my life, even if the money runs out. If there is any left over when I die, it goes to my heirs. Working with my financial advisor this was the best option for me. Might be different for others.