The H. Clinton Emails - What's known, What's not

Most presidents do. Your point? Originally Posted by WombRaider

You can answer that yourself, you phony cacklehead...

It works both ways, shitbird. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You can answer that yourself, you phony cacklehead... Originally Posted by lustylad
I think the recognition that it works both ways makes me anything BUT phony, but you're all screwy, so what did I expect. You've jumped the shark, lusty tard. Disappointed in you. Really.
Look at what you have to do to make your argument. You have to go all the way to the extreme of it being in Putin's bathroom. She also wasn't SOS when they handled her email, dumbass. It was a startup company run out of someone's apartment. It was set up by one of her staffers. And they were equipped to handle security at a higher level. Despite what you would like others to believe. Foiled again, by your own favorite paper, too. Tsk, tsk.

From your precious WSJ, I know you love them

"The firm hired to handle the server in June 2013 after Mrs. Clinton left office was a 40-person company in Denver more accustomed to handling tech chores such as network monitoring and cybersecurity for banks, law firms and construction companies."

"Since 2013, the server was maintained by a small Denver company and stored at a secure data center in New Jersey until it was turned over to the FBI last week." Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you're cool with letting a startup act as custodian/repository for thousands of emails that by law were the property of the US govt and should have been under the State Dept's custody and control from Day 1? Startups don't have track records. Do you think she picked the firm because it was "set up by one of her staffers"?

And what do you mean by "they were equipped to handle security at a HIGHER level"? Higher than who? The State Department whose email network was bypassed? The firm that handled security while she was SOS and the server was kept at her private home in Chappaqua, New York???

Your lame attempts to defend the Hildabeast on this issue just raise more questions than answers. Quit now unless you want to go down in flames (like flighty did).
I think the recognition that it works both ways makes me anything BUT phony.... Originally Posted by WombRaider
If you knew it works both way, you wouldn't be asking what Rey's point is. So you're either playing dumb (which makes you a phony) or you're stupider than I gave you credit for. Which is it, sewer rat?
The "argument" that "so-and-so" did it also is an admission of guilt. Can we move on?
an admission of guilt. Can we move on? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, we can move on and soon as you admit that you were wrong on the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.
....And they were equipped to handle security at a higher level. Despite what you would like others to believe. Foiled again, by your own favorite paper, too. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Somebody quoted you, don't worry you're still on ignore.

My college Nuke E buddy said he was equipped to impregnate every woman in the world, it didn't mean it was happening.

Your lame attempts to defend the Hildabeast on this issue just raise more questions than answers. Quit now unless you want to go down in flames (like flighty did).
. Originally Posted by lustylad
How did I go down on flames? The 4 classified emails were circulated on unclassified systems for TWO years. The classification was changed after they ultimately sent the emails to Hilliary. A first year law school student could beat that. Hillary has not been indicted. Heck, she isn't even being investigated. THE FBI is just investigating the EMAILS.

The republicans don't think they can beat Hillary in a general election. There is no other reason to keep talking about Bengazi.
So you're cool with letting a startup act as custodian/repository for thousands of emails that by law were the property of the US govt and should have been under the State Dept's custody and control from Day 1? Startups don't have track records. Do you think she picked the firm because it was "set up by one of her staffers"?

And what do you mean by "they were equipped to handle security at a HIGHER level"? Higher than who? The State Department whose email network was bypassed? The firm that handled security while she was SOS and the server was kept at her private home in Chappaqua, New York???

You don't get to tell me when to quit, sewer rat. I don't think she picked them at all. I think she put a staffer in charge and they chose. And by higher level security, I meant exactly what I said. They dealt with banks, etc. who require a higher level of security. They aren't lame attempts at anything. It's called trying to find out what actually happened instead of some republicunt fantasy. You have no interest in the truth if it doesn't fit your narrative. I don't care where the truth leads. If it leads to her in prison, so be it. If the truth leads to her having done nothing wrong, are you prepared to accept that? I doubt it. And that's why we're different.
Yes, we can move on and soon as you admit that you were wrong on the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq. Originally Posted by bigtex
Save yourself some time and just say IFAIAS2003. You're just going to repeat yourself over and over again. That way I can rebut your non argument by just typing in YRYSOAOA.
If you knew it works both way, you wouldn't be asking what Rey's point is. So you're either playing dumb (which makes you a phony) or you're stupider than I gave you credit for. Which is it, sewer rat?
I asked because I wanted to hear him stutter some more. You answering for him now, too?
How did I go down on flames? The 4 classified emails were circulated on unclassified systems for TWO years. The classification was changed after they ultimately sent the emails to Hilliary. A first year law school student could beat that. Really? I'm not so sure I could have advocated effectively on her behalf when I was a first-year law student. As a matter of fact, I don't think I would have wanted to try to defend such actions even during the time I spent a few years practicing law. Hillary has not been indicted. Heck, she isn't even being investigated. THE FBI is just investigating the EMAILS. Yes, that's it! The FBI is investigating EMAILS, not people. The emails in question just appeared spontaneously. Neither Hillary, nor anyone else in the chain of communications, had anything to do with their existence. Makes perfect sense. Thanks for the clarification! Originally Posted by flghtr65
Here's a great explanation for you to try if you get caught in a radar trap:

"Officer, it was MY CAR that was going 45 in a 35. I was just sitting here minding my own business and had nothing to do with that!"
I was unaware that the FBI investigated just computers and emails. I thought they investigated people....who could be indicted and sent to prison.
I asked because I wanted to hear him stutter some more. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the one who is stuttering, sewer rat. Since you admit you played dumb and knew damn well what Rey's point was, you just refuted your claim to be anything BUT a phony.

You are the biggest liar, the biggest fraud, the biggest coward, the biggest doofus, the biggest fag, the biggest poseur, the second biggest dipshit (after assup) AND the biggest PHONY on this board. You're a bigger goddamn phony than anyone Holden Caulfield ever met!
Here's a great explanation for you to try if you get caught in a radar trap:

"Officer, it was MY CAR that was going 45 in a 35. I was just sitting here minding my own business and had nothing to do with that!" Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Wait a minute - that might actually work. Flighty has one of those new self-driving vehicles on loan from the DNC. He sits in the backseat and lets it do the driving. Just like his brain is on loan from the DNC. Whenever he gets in over his head (like now), he can always plead "My brain is being spoon-fed the Hildabeast's latest libtard talking points! I had nothing to do with that!"