A question and a challenge.

Were there Nazis at the Charlotte rally?
Cmon EC9500. I wasn't going to comment but you are getting ridiculous now.

You fucked up in your statement, admit it.

You brought up Nambla, tree huggers, etc. to try and disassociate yourself from the far left while maintaining your far left persona.

The initial response was perfectly logical in that you were attributing those attributes to the far left in general, otherwise, why try to differentiate yourself from them.

You were called out and now you are trying to pretend you didn't actually "say" that.

Sorry, "it's what I said, but not what I meant" is not an excuse.

When I was young, I called my father a "motherfucker" one day. I tried to explain to him that I meant it as a term of endearment as in "fucking my mother". The obvious meaning was otherwise. See.
Cmon EC9500. I wasn't going to comment but you are getting ridiculous now.

You fucked up in your statement, admit it.

You brought up Nambla, tree huggers, etc. to try and disassociate yourself from the far left while maintaining your far left persona.

The initial response was perfectly logical in that you were attributing those attributes to the far left in general, otherwise, why try to differentiate yourself from them.

You were called out and now you are trying to pretend you didn't actually "say" that.

Sorry, "it's what I said, but not what I meant" is not an excuse.

When I was young, I called my father a "motherfucker" one day. I tried to explain to him that I meant it as a term of endearment as in "fucking my mother". The obvious meaning was otherwise. See. Originally Posted by eccielover

It's a lawless society versus subservience. Which side is left? Which side is right? Just waxing philosophical.

It's simply a matter of philosophy. I don't answer FOR anyone. Unfortunately I DO answer TO the government. You can think what you want. Read into it what you want.

Defenders of individual freedom and collective control differ extremely. A totalitarian society vs unadulterated libertarian.

I do appreciate your insight.

Here we go . . . .
It's a lawless society versus subservience. Which side is left? Which side is right? Just waxing philosophical.

It's simply a matter of philosophy. I don't answer FOR anyone. Unfortunately I DO answer TO the government. You can think what you want. Read into it what you want.

Defenders of individual freedom and collective control differ extremely. A totalitarian society vs unadulterated libertarian.

I do appreciate your insight.

Here we go . . . . Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You say you answer to the Government. They have done a very good job with you, lol.
I guess you don't pay taxes. Half time. One to zero.
I guess you don't pay taxes. Half time. One to zero. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
To some extent. They also pay me back so it's kind of an even swap.
Well. I don't itemize. Game is getting boring.
Well. I don't itemize. Game is getting boring. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I don't itemize either.
So I guess you're okay with an even swap? The question is: How much should an individual pay for the greater good of the society? Should I pay for a bridge to be built in Yamacraw Island to connect to the mainland if I'm not going to benefit from the build? Should you? Would you?

This thread has taken a philosophical turn at Albuquerque.

Three to zero in favor of Mexico.
Were there Nazis at the Charlotte rally? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

no but the ANTIFA agitators were.
Hardy har har.
Hardy har har. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you look sad .. and tired. you should get some rest, poster!

BAHHAHHAAAA
you look sad .. and tired. you should get some rest, poster!

BAHHAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I AM tired. If it was a better game and I had a lighter beer than Fat Tire I wouldn't be so despondent from a lack philosophical response to the question of which is leftist versus which is righ wing knowledge, reality, and existence when it comes to existential freedom.

Oh well. Fuck it.

So. To bring this back to the original topic of the thread: imagine an American society of a strict reading of the Constitution against an evolving view of the Constitution.

Scalia was a scum bag. Just had to throw that out there.

"Joe! One for the road."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwdkUXQ1yo

WHO THE FUCK REFERS TO NAZIS AS GOOD PEOPLE? Any guesses? Answer: the POTUS. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Evidently you didn't read the full transcript either. Trump said Nazis "should be condemned totally". But that truth doesn't fit your phony "trump-is-a-nazi" narrative, so you suppress and distort what he actually said.

Read this and maybe the truth will sink in, although I doubt it.

Did you read the full transcript?

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...of_139815.html Originally Posted by lustylad
Were there Nazis at the Charlotte rally? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You lied when you claimed Trump said Nazis were good people.

Scalia was a scum bag. Just had to through that out there.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
No. You are.