OBAMACARE ARCHITECT: OF COURSE WE LIED TO GET THE THING PASSED !

The recent Mckinsey study reports that 29% of subsidy eligible people will see their premiums go down; 71% will see an increase. That is most. You are a subsidy eligible household, you fall in the 29% category. You can thank all of us who are paying for your subsidy. You are very welcome.

When all policies (subsidy eligible and other) are considered 65% will see increases.....again, that is most !

Add in increased deductibles and higher copays and the picture gets worse.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickunga...ing-to-happen/

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102055144#.

I can give you multiple links that say the same - health insurance premiums are going up !

FACT JACK..............WHAT HAPPENED TO OBAMA BENDING THE CURVE DOWN AND GIVING US ALL A $2500 REDUCTION IN INSURANCE PREMIUMS ?????????????????????????
The recent Mckinsey study ... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
How many times has "Mckinsey" been to the White House to confer?
Did you even read the link you provided, dipshit? Apparently not.

I have had no notification of increases in my premium, and I'm on one of the higher priced silver plans.

Have you?

Frankly, if they raised it $200-300, I'd still be happy with it. It's been a pleasure not to be fucked by the Texas Risk Pool for the past year because of pre-existings in the family. That said, I have received NO notification, NO warning, NO discussion whatsoever from BCBS about this massive premium increase you're mewling about.

So...
How many times has "Mckinsey" been to the White House to confer? Originally Posted by LexusLover
About as many times as you've been to Clarksville since going on Medicare, leech.
You are one dim bulb, IBMoron. Did you have a vote on the issue? Did Obama? How did your congressman vote? Did you vote for him so he would vote for Obamacare?

Your ridiculous lie was thoroughly debunked and now you're desperately trying to spin it back your way, preventing yet another embarrassing ass whipping.

(Of course we all know you like your dirty little bottom smacked.).

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Odumbo had an ink pen and did have a vote, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and your stupid, "#Grubered" ass voted for Odumbo: TWICE!!!!
He had no vote, IBIdiot. He signed it.

You're full of shit, as usual.
About as many times as you've been to Clarksville since going on Medicare, leech. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since I'm not on Medicare, and I haven't been to Clarksville in years ...

... you lose again! Loser.

You're full of shit, as usual. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gruber: "snick."

You're full of shit, as usual.
You equivocate, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: Odumbo endorsed -- voted for it -- with his pen and his signature. Odumbo did not veto -- vote against -- the bill, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
If it had never gotten to his desk... Well, you know what comes next. But let's not dwell on the obvious.

It's much more entertaining to watch you twist in the wind.
If it had never gotten to his desk... But let's not dwell on the obvious. it's much more entertaining to watch you twist in the wind. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The "obvious" is a cold hard fact that has splintered your asinine, lib-retard lie, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. It reached Odumbo's desk, and Odumbo endorsed -- voted for it -- with his pen and his signature, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And your "#Grubered" ass voted for Odumbo TWICE, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
But that really doesn't mean shit, Corpy. I contended that POTUS did not have a vote in the passage of ACA, and that I did not vote for a Congressman who voted in favor of the ACA.

You're soiling yourself because I'm right.
But that really doesn't mean shit, Corpy. I contended that POTUS did not have a vote in the passage of ACA, and that I did not vote for a Congressman who voted in favor of the ACA.

You're soiling yourself because I'm right.
It's your lie "that really doesn't mean shit", you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and your dumb-ass has been called on it. If Odumbo had voted against the bill (vetoed it), you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, it would not have become law. And your "#Grubered" ass voted for Odumbo TWICE, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
It's your lie "that really doesn't mean shit", you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and your dumb-ass has been called on it. If Odumbo had voted against the bill (vetoed it), you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, it would not have become law. And your "#Grubered" ass voted for Odumbo TWICE, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
AssupLiar, I thought you were opposed to lying. How, then, can you support Obama?