Ukraine Russia NATO

He knows more about NATO than you do. He was actually a soldier. You’re a troll. Originally Posted by bambino

vitaman served in the gay pride brigade

bhahahahahaaaaaa
i'm not familiar with the user WacoBamb can you provide a link to his profile?

did you short their stock? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Try and think for yourself
vitaman served in the gay pride brigade

bhahahahahaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waco comes up with another wacky post
Duh

You don't even understand why NATO was created Originally Posted by VitaMan
I know the exact history of NATO. It was created to combat aggression by the Soviet Union in case they wanted to subjugate even more Countries than Stalin did just after WW-2. Remember “The Iron Curtain”, a phrase uttered byWinston Churchill to describe these actions?

Bambino is right. I had my war. I feel for the US Soldiers who are just one decision away from being thrown into a potentially brutal combat situation.
34,885 posts

Your cult leader would say that is a MASSIVE amount
I know the exact history of NATO. It was created to combat aggression by the Soviet Union in case they wanted to subjugate even more Countries than Stalin did just after WW-2. Remember “The Iron Curtain”, a phrase uttered byWinston Churchill to describe these actions?

Bambino is right. I had my war. I feel for the US Soldiers who are just one decision away from being thrown into a potentially brutal combat situation. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If there is a better way to deter or stop Russian invasions, please provide it. Maybe it can be presented to the UN Security Council.

Meantime, Ukraine is disappearing
He knows more about NATO than you do. He was actually a soldier. You’re a troll. Originally Posted by bambino
Another post from a troll in a dive bar. You have been trolling me every 10 minutes for months.
If there is a better way to deter or stop Russian invasions, please provide it. Maybe it can be presented to the UN Security Council.

Meantime, Ukraine is disappearing Originally Posted by VitaMan

Ukraine was never a nation. it was a region conquered by Czarist Russia from the Ottoman Empire. Valdski is just taking back what was Russia's to begin with.

what's the problem here?

bahahahahhaaaaaa
You could be right about that. You could be wrong about that.

Fact: Russia is now invading Ukraine
You could be right about that. You could be wrong about that.

Fact: Russia is now invading Ukraine Originally Posted by VitaMan

Fact: if Stalin hadn't been so brutal and Hitler hadn't been so ruthless with his scorched earth policy when he invaded, Ukraine would have rebelled against the USSR and fought in the Wehrmacht.

this is why they broke away along with several other former USSR republics in 1991 when the USSR collapsed.

forget Patton saying we should have pointed the Wehrmacht east. there was an easier solution. if Truman had more than one scraggly hair on his puny nutsack he would have told Stalin to move back to the USSR's original borders or we nuke Moscow, Leningrad and Stalingrad.

the USSR could not have stopped it. Truman like all Democrats was a wimp. the fact he actually approved using the atomic bomb on Japan .. twice .. is because the Generals told him the true cost to invade Japan. even massive carpet bombing by the Air Force (Army Air Force then) by LeMay would have taken months if not years to force Japan to surrender.

Truman left the job half done and ushered in 40 years of the Cold War. just like a democrat.
You might not make it to 60. Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe you are right. I have plenty of money to retire now, and not wait till then. Maybe I should retire. What do you think is best ?
Maybe you are right. I have plenty of money to retire now, and not wait till then. Maybe I should retire. What do you think is best ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

obviously you should retire .. from this website

BAAHHHHAAAA
Insults and scatologies don’t change the fact that your beloved Putin is invading another nation
Fact: if Stalin hadn't been so brutal and Hitler hadn't been so ruthless with his scorched earth policy when he invaded, Ukraine would have rebelled against the USSR and fought in the Wehrmacht.

this is why they broke away along with several other former USSR republics in 1991 when the USSR collapsed.

forget Patton saying we should have pointed the Wehrmacht east. there was an easier solution. if Truman had more than one scraggly hair on his puny nutsack he would have told Stalin to move back to the USSR's original borders or we nuke Moscow, Leningrad and Stalingrad.

the USSR could not have stopped it. Truman like all Democrats was a wimp. the fact he actually approved using the atomic bomb on Japan .. twice .. is because the Generals told him the true cost to invade Japan. even massive carpet bombing by the Air Force (Army Air Force then) by LeMay would have taken months if not years to force Japan to surrender.

Truman left the job half done and ushered in 40 years of the Cold War. just like a democrat. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So simple. Or you said so.

The USSR and allies fought together in WW2 to defeat Germany, Italy, and facism. What do you say about that ? Just go ahead and nuke them anyway ?

Hope you are not implying Truman was a racist for using nuclear weapons on Japan, and not in Europe.

Fyi today Japan may be the most racist society on the planet. Something like 98% Japanese. They only tolerate foreigners on the surface.
obviously you should retire .. from this website

BAAHHHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But you are well beyond the number of posts for retirement.

And you have pretended to be an ECCIE employee many times.

You are not from Waco. You are not a kid. You are just "the".