If you ar looking for a good BAREBACK SLUT call this whore... Analeese

I would absolutely back Tara in that instance 100%....I'm not a hypocrite about anything, especially The Truth! Originally Posted by ManSlut

I applaud you.
almost 41,000 post and only 6 reviews.. yep you definitely have a life.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
You are next midget tranny.
Awww there's my stalker man whore. Funny this isn't about me but your looser small dick crazy ass has to bring up my name. Dam I feel so special for you to think about me all the time. It's so sweet really. Back to wake boarding. Later man whore. Hey try to have a good day and maybe not think about me every second k Originally Posted by Tara Evans

He didn't bring you up, I did. You can read it in his post. He was replying to me. Ijs
You are next midget tranny. Originally Posted by PeterBota
it's back.. oh noooooo!

everyone run!
This thread is about a butthurt Douchebag who can't backup shit she claims. In other words, she likes to lie and makeup shit like you to deceive people...Now go deep throat a leftover bottle rocket and fire that bitch off.
Originally Posted by ManSlut
Actually this topic is quite relevant for Wilber
almost 41,000 post and only 6 reviews.. yep you definitely have a life.. Originally Posted by honest_abe

You measure your worthlessness by number of reviews? Bravo .... its disappointing that is the best you got.
Analeese ... has openly admitted she likes having a guy piss inside of her ... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Lincks, dammit, lincks!
You measure your worthlessness by number of reviews? Bravo .... its disappointing that is the best you got. Originally Posted by pyramider
nope.. i was actually measuring your unworthy contributions of hot air..
I'll be the dissenting opinion then. I just think if you're really holding a royal flush, you raise the bet. Originally Posted by TinMan
I agree. She can give him permission to post the photos and videos. Shall be interesting....
Why does she need to give her permission Luke, if they did exist but they don't? Assuming he didn't photograph or record her without her permission, hypothetically?

Now she could simply give her permission knowing they don't exist and checkmate his ass....I would love to hear his lame excuses then, maybe he tells her to "Fuck off" or "Go pay for some pussy and go write some reviews".
I agree. She can give him permission to post the photos and videos. Shall be interesting.... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
If she gives me permission to post the pics and vids it would still be a violation of Eccie rules due to sexual nature..
And after the points ive collected from this post I would get banned..

And I honestly don't want that to happen...
My presence here offends so many people I think I will stick around awhile...

So all you little boys that have nothing to contribute to this site other than drama and CSAH ANTICS...
I'm loving this shit..

This hooker can always chime in because she always has something say..
So here I am relaxing on a boat WAITING...

For the rest of you Captain's
If she gives me permission to post the pics and vids it would still be a violation of Eccie rules due to sexual nature..
And after the points ive collected from this post I would get banned..

And I honestly don't want that to happen...
My presence here offends so many people I think I will stick around awhile...

So all you little boys that have nothing to contribute to this site other than drama and CSAH ANTICS...
I'm loving this shit..

This hooker can always chime in because she always has something say..
So here I am relaxing on a boat WAITING...

For the rest of you Captain's
Originally Posted by bowdown2me
If she gives you permission, you have several options:

-You could publish still pictures of the videos or photos and cover the offending parts.

-You could publish untouched on another site and post the link - The rules permit it.

-You could clear with the mods prior to publishing it to make sure you're following the guidelines and you won't be pointed.

I could give more. I'm just giving you options to prove you are on the right. I'm sure you want to prove you are telling the truth. I'm trying to help.
If she gives you permission, you have several options:

-You could publish still's and cover the parts.

-You could publish on another site and post the link - The rules permit it.

-You could clear with the mods prior to publishing it to make sure you're following the guidelines and you won't be pointed.

I could give more. I'm just giving you options to prove you are on the right. I'm sure you want to prove you are telling the truth. I'm trying to help. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker

I honestly could care less about proving anything..
My mission has been accomplished here..
I've exposed numerous WK,
Ive turned on many BB seekers to a new provider,
I've probably gotten that hooker more DICK and MONEY in the last two days than she has ever seen in her life..

She will probably be posting pregnant pussy for sale in a couple months after this...

So until she gets some balls.. and comes in to tell her part.

I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT PROVING NOTHING TO ANY WHITE KNIGHT THAT KEEPS POSTIMG ON THIS THREAD..
All those that are questioning the legitimacy of this post I've got pics and video to prove it... Originally Posted by bowdown2me
I honestly could care less about proving anything..
My mission has been accomplished here..
I've exposed numerous WK,
Ive turned on many BB seekers to a new provider,
I've probably gotten that hooker more DICK and MONEY in the last two days than she has ever seen in her life..

She will probably be posting pregnant pussy for sale in a couple months after this...

So until she gets some balls.. and comes in to tell her part.

I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT PROVING NOTHING TO ANY WHITE KNIGHT THAT KEEPS POSTIMG ON THIS THREAD.. Originally Posted by bowdown2me
I can understand where you're coming from. But how do you reconcile the above two statements. Who was the audience you were trying to prove in your first statement....

I'll say, ask for her permission, ask then the mods how you can do it without being pointed, then tell all the WKs to go fuck themselves (but don't say it that way or you will then be pointed).
He didn't bring you up, I did. You can read it in his post. He was replying to me. Ijs Originally Posted by Kickrocks
And........