Liberal group attacks senators wife with racial slurs

I've got the world on a string...

LMAO @ Pathetic puppet plaything..CORPY!
I've got the world on a string...

LMAO @ Pathetic puppet plaything..CORPY! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – has posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.

It's his mother's fault ... she actually continued to reward him with candy bars ...

... now we have to suffer!!!! .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
He smears them all over himself and then jerks off!

It's called Corprophilia!
Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – has posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hahahaha!

TWO MINUTES! I took the under.

Puppet boy with a poop problem!

He smears them all over himself and then jerks off!

It's called Corprophilia! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – has posted another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.

Hahahaha!

TWO MINUTES! I took the under.

Puppet boy with a poop problem! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

TWO MINUTES AGAIN!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Compulsive little bugger, aren't you? Mommy gonna wipe your hiney and spank you good.

Splooge some more!

LMAO @ ECCIEs most juvenile poster!

Care to respond in less than two minutes, Corpy?
TWO MINUTES AGAIN!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Compulsive little bugger, aren't you? Mommy gonna wipe your hiney and spank you good.

Splooge some more!

LMAO @ ECCIEs most juvenile poster!

Care to respond in less than two minutes, Corpy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Good night, shit smearer. Go put on your overnighties like a big boy and mayBe tomorrow morning you'll wake up with a sack load of fresh poopy.

thanks for playing. Remember, departing guests receive a "You Got lammed Again" home game, along with a two week supply of high absorbency big kid night time diapers! Congratulations!

Dont forget to

PULL EM UP SON!

Good night, shit smearer. Go put on your overnighties like a big boy and mayBe tomorrow morning you'll wake up with a sack load of fresh poopy.

thanks for playing.

Dont forget to

PULL EM UP SON! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Go put on your overnighties like a big boy and mayBe tomorrow morning you'll wake up with a sack load of fresh poopy.

thanks for playing. Remember, departing guests receive a "You Got Slammed Again" home game, along with a two week supply of high absorbency big kid night time diapers! Congratulations!

Dont forget to

PULL EM UP SON!

YOU WALLOW IN YOUR OWN FECES. NO WONDER YOU'RE SO INTERESTED IN MINE!

Sick fuck!
Go put on your overnighties like a big boy and mayBe tomorrow morning you'll wake up with a sack load of fresh poopy.

thanks for playing. Remember, departing guests receive a "You Got Slammed Again" home game, along with a two week supply of high absorbency big kid night time diapers! Congratulations!

Dont forget to

PULL EM UP SON!

YOU WALLOW IN YOUR OWN FECES. NO WONDER YOU'RE SO INTERESTED IN MINE!

Sick fuck! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I B Hankering for a candy bar ....
I B Hankering for a candy bar ....
Originally Posted by LexusLover
DOODY!
JCM, quit teasing IBH! Man ... you are cruel.