Keep the hell away from PhuckToi

• Jcrtr
  • 03-14-2017, 03:30 PM
Hey man, I understand your position we all want o help some damsel in distress out and then get our brains fucked out as a reward! I feel you I really do, I have met some great ladies in this industry and I have met some real shit birds, They screen I screen then we wall end up happy! Block her number move on and see some of the other fine ladies on this site. Good luck and keep on slaying those dragons dude! Damsels love that shit!
Hey man, I understand your position we all want o help some damsel in distress out and then get our brains fucked out as a reward! I feel you I really do, I have met some great ladies in this industry and I have met some real shit birds, They screen I screen then we wall end up happy! Block her number move on and see some of the other fine ladies on this site. Good luck and keep on slaying those dragons dude! Damsels love that shit! Originally Posted by Jcrtr
Slaying dragons, I'll get on that.
Interesting...

She calls you for cash the night before this post? Possibly, is she unaware of how angry you are? Does she know that you have her on blast? You would think that if she knew how upset you are, she might stop asking you for cash?

Might try telling her how you feel?
Ginger you bumped a thread that died a natural death. Ignorance or agenda?
kinda curious if PT is still around
kinda curious if PT is still around Originally Posted by corona
That'd be a negative bro.
I'd like to take a moment to applaud the two gents who were brave enough to post their misadventures with this predatory provider. I just hope others aren't bamboozled by her bullshit. Originally Posted by corona
+1

i would think someone would have posted her pic on this thread, cause she will pop up again.
This thread is CRAZY. WELL...kudos to mrredcat43 for a lesson learned..albeit the hard way. Also..chivalry isn't dead..but it IS LOONG DEAD in this game.
+1

i would think someone would have posted her pic on this thread, cause she will pop up again. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
She has sent me pics, and let's just say Jenny Craig isn't the reason for the rapid weight loss.
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2017, 11:00 PM
She has sent me pics, and let's just say Jenny Craig isn't the reason for the rapid weight loss. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
She must be one of those sleepy whores when it's game time?
She has sent me pics, and let's just say Jenny Craig isn't the reason for the rapid weight loss. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
i want to see

U think surgery or pimpy Lapowder?
i want to see

U think surgery or pimpy Lapowder? Originally Posted by BossyWillson
There's no thinking about it. It was in an email, something about playing cards and survival mode
mrredcat43,
Dude know where you're coming from regarding Toi, she can suck you into her world (no pun intended) but only if you let her.
It doesn’t take SERE school to know how to resist against being baited by her.

(Although I think waterboarding is on her fetish menu.)

Like others that have chimed in on the OP’s & your situation, I must say I think both Toi and yourself are at fault, somewhere in the 40/60 range, Im not sure which is which in the equation, and mrredcat43 I'm not trying to be a dick about that... I'm defiantly not trying to excuse her actions either, but from I read in your well documented post, you saw all the potholes in the road and you kept aiming directly for them.

For Toi’s part, she went way overboard and completely out of bounds with the rental car, not only keeping it but for even having you rent it.

The “CANCER” thing, now that’s just fucked up wrong on so many levels, I don’t even have the words to describe how fucked up that is.

There's a few more things to point out, but I’m trying to keep this brief as possible.

mrredcat43, really???
Renting her a car, really??
Are you daft man, You could have bought her a “cash car” from a crappy car lot for less money than what a rental would cost for just the first 2 weeks. (I’ll come back to the car thing in a sec.)

Sorry, I had to take a break, this is mind numbing,

Back to the car thing..

OK so the rental car fiasco, comes to a grinding halt. You now have a wrecked, overdue, battle scarred rental car that’s going to cost you god knows. The last time I had to get a rental just returning it with ½ tank low on gas came out to be an extra 45 bucks on the bill.
Add in traffic tickets, and god knows how many toll tag hits.
That’s not something easy to hide from a S/O, unless you have lots of disposable cash…. and/or have a second identity..

Please don’t get me wrong I’ve been down that road with Toi myself, I handled it a bit differently and caught it early on. Fortunately I was able to see the big flashing warning lights and the fork in the road coming up fast.

She is sweet and funny in her own quirky way, its part of the draw for the guys that seem to get caught up in this web. She's also extremely good at manipulating the truth. In someways I think all people do that but Toi is better than most, on a sad note I think she kinda falls for her own manipulations which makes things worse.

Man all I can say is fuck dude, just chalk it up as a screwed up learning experience and pop smoke next time as soon as you feel that first "Oh Fuck Me" moment coming.

Just observations from the cheep seats.....

Cheers,
Hat.
  • BLM69
  • 04-20-2017, 04:16 PM
mrredcat43 has learned his lesson not to help whores out besides the p4p
Really? Her name is Fuck Toy ?