Still Looking for an actual ALERT pt 1 of 12

I don't think it matters WHO moderates the site if they have unethical practices and refuse to answer questions.
Excellent point Whispers! Can anyone tell me why Austin Girls would have a profile and be listed under the neighborhood watch as I am? They are an agency!

Also for the record, if I ever published something in a review that was offensive or even remotely outed them, I would have it deleted immediately. I truly believe that Celesta did not request anything removed from the review. And I certainly remember her giving me permission to list how many tattoos she had. Regardless, I had the mods remove the information. Then in turn I would contact the provider to apologize and follow up to make sure the situation was resolved. Unfortunately I am unable to do this in this case, as it is NOT the provider(s) I would be dealing with. And I certainly won't patronize the site, its providers and anyone affiliated with this business / agency!
Just so we don't lose focus.....

You can click on the link and see my profile and description along with Austin Girls are still listed. I can't imagine why Austin Girls would be in RED as an agency and the description states 400 LBS. Is this just a way to slander the competition? My avatar was removed but I description has been changed twice. So it begs the question, how many hobbyist would like to patronize an agency that deceitfully sets appointments as if they were the provider and if something is not to their liking you will be listed under neighborhood watch along with your description and age?

http://risquebb.com/default.cfm?c18=Y&rURL=startup.cfm
Has anyone asked who Twiggy is on that site?

It seems some of the ladies previously associate with him are starting to feel a little uncomfortable and are starting to spread some rumors!
Just a guess.... Paprika?
Just a guess.... Paprika? Originally Posted by Still Looking
No.. What I am starting to hear is that Marco is seeking out Providers with something to say and lets them use the Twiggy Handle.

So Whispers,got a question,is this info gathering limited to members of this website? For instance if you have seen providers rumored to be associated with risque bb and or mint is info collected even if contact were made thru eccie? I have often felt the person texting or pm'ing was not the person that I was seeing. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Well... If you read what has gone on to date it does not matter whether or not you are a member on that site. It appears that Marco/Mint intends to allow any lady that joins to report her experiences with you to his board.

That is just the way some of us are reading what he is writing....

And it is pretty well assured that if you are texting someone on that board you are probably texting Marco who will later forward the text to the girl so she will have SOME knowledge of what transpired.

Being directed to an in call at the Domain and being told to park in a certain place is also starting to be rumored to be a tactic to allow you to be photographed as well as your car and license plate photographed for their future records.....

Although the domain is a popular area. It might be best to steer clear of incalls in that area if you feel the absolute need to see one of his girls.
Good morning gentlemen

Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Space advise that any discussion pertaining to RBB be limited to the proper forum? I think that this issue is on the verge of disaster, and though we all love drama, it would be best to pull ourselves together and act as intelligent adults while discussing the matter. We are grown-ups guys, let's behave as such Originally Posted by K lovve

That was NOT a thread about RISQUEBB. It was a thread about security concerns regarding other websites.....

However I have been heard a rumor that this practice happens and that Marco has the logins for several ladies and some of his clients here on ECCIE as a result.
Ok Whispers regarding? in other thread. Is the information being gathered by providers (rumored associates of risquebb or mint) being used even if you are not a member of that site? I have seen a couple providers that are rumored. But have only set appts using eccie or p411.
As I understand it any provider that registers on their site will be allowed to write a review/leave feedback on any hobbyist that will be used to build a profile OF that hobbyist that will be available to all other members.

I understand the need for Providers to have a place to report safety risks but I do believe there are a number of avenues available for those as well.

For there to be a new one owned and operated by a guy running an agency and rumored to have files with photographs of clients taken at their outcalls is something I find very disturbing. Especially since they are reportedly allowing any and ALL feed back on clients including guys there were no problems with.

These are just my opinion based on what I am reading.

However.

It seems more than a couple of girls have made the break from Marco over the years and he is NOT loved by all of them and as in any issue of this nature..... people are starting to talk and share stories....

some feel they cannot speak up for themselves and naturally funnel stuff through others.... Should I have information presented from multiple sources I will certainly share what I hear for other's to judge on their own.
I literally just fell out of my chair into a heap of giggles. I am curious, which James Bond movie are these outlandish accusations stemming from? This entire issue has been blown SO far out of proportion; at this point, I am even more compelled to set the record strait.

*Rockerrick: darling, while Whispers certainly has the gift of gab, he is in NO position to be answering questions regarding the security or operation of the RBB site. Or the M!NT fiascofor that matter. He has self-imposed himself into the position of answering questions based SOLEY on hearsay. Remember my remark about playing Telephone? To correctly answer your questions...
*The "information gathering" should not be labeled as such. Providers are simply allowed to enter feedback on clients if they so wish, as an Information Exchange between the ladies. YOU have the option to log in and make said feedback public, or private.
*the "Domain Incall" is NOT affiliated with M!NT. It is available to a few ladies that remain low volume and can respect the space.
*nobody is being watched. Where did that even come from? And photographed!? Absolutely not. Why on earth would ANYONE want photographs of hobbyists? The implication of such is a two-edged sword; if that were true, everyone involved (photographer and subject) would be left in a vulnerable position.

Whew! One more thing, on the security issue...does anyone remember "the site that must not be named" and the security breach we had here? While I may not know much about anything techy, I would venture to guess that NOTHING on the Internet is sacred. So to single out RBB with regards to that issue is a little naive.

What else can I address? I am not standing down, folks
I literally just fell out of my chair into a heap of giggles. I am curious, which James Bond movie are these outlandish accusations stemming from? This entire issue has been blown SO far out of proportion; at this point, I am even more compelled to set the record strait.

*Rockerrick: darling, while Whispers certainly has the gift of gab, he is in NO position to be answering questions regarding the security or operation of the RBB site. Or the M!NT fiascofor that matter. He has self-imposed himself into the position of answering questions based SOLEY on hearsay. Remember my remark about playing Telephone? To correctly answer your questions...
*The "information gathering" should not be labeled as such. Providers are simply allowed to enter feedback on clients if they so wish, as an Information Exchange between the ladies. YOU have the option to log in and make said feedback public, or private.
*the "Domain Incall" is NOT affiliated with M!NT. It is available to a few ladies that remain low volume and can respect the space.
*nobody is being watched. Where did that even come from? And photographed!? Absolutely not. Why on earth would ANYONE want photographs of hobbyists? The implication of such is a two-edged sword; if that were true, everyone involved (photographer and subject) would be left in a vulnerable position.

Whew! One more thing, on the security issue...does anyone remember "the site that must not be named" and the security breach we had here? While I may not know much about anything techy, I would venture to guess that NOTHING on the Internet is sacred. So to single out RBB with regards to that issue is a little naive.

What else can I address? I am not standing down, folks Originally Posted by K lovve
How about addressing my issues? Why will you NOT take down my file, my ECCIE handle and my description? You were nice enough to take down my avatar! How about admitting that when providers are called they are NOT the ones responding via text messages. How about removing the providers that are NOT actually working for the agency? How about admitting that the agency was posting ads in the WW posing as Indy providers?
I have addressed you, would you rather me do it here? Or via PM?

I have already said, there is no agency. NO AGENCY. Now, I don't have any idea what providers you are referring to, as I have a profile on RBB and handle all of my own dates. There are other ladies on the site that do the same. So, help me out: are you asking this question based on hearsay? Or do you have first hand knowledge that your assumptions are, in fact, true? I would love to hear your answer because I - me, klovve - DO have first hand knowledge that your assumption is incorrect.

Does that answer your question?
[quote=K lovve;1812451]I have addressed you, would you rather me do it here? Or via PM?

I have already said, there is no agency. NO AGENCY. Now, I don't have any idea what providers you are referring to, as I have a profile on RBB and handle all of my own dates. There are other ladies on the site that do the same. So, help me out: are you asking this question based on hearsay? Or do you have first hand knowledge that your assumptions are, in fact, true? I would love to hear your answer because I - me, klovve - DO have first hand knowledge that your assumption is incorrect.

Does that answer your question?[/quote]

No it does not! Check you PM box. I PM'D you and have not heard back from you. And YES I have first hand knowledge there is an agency or someone other than the providers responding to inquires. Would you like me to do it here or PM?
PM me; please do not out someone in this thread. If you do have first hand knowledge you should respect the information entrusted to you.

And I am responding to you sweetheart, it just isn't short
PM me, please do not out someone in this thread, if you do have first hand knowledge, that wants their information kept private.

And I am responding to you sweetheart, it just isn't short Originally Posted by K lovve
I'll wait to hear back from you!