jill has covid

The Covid Vaccine most certainly contains Aluminum. Those that have been testing them have been finding Aluminum. Heavy metals are in food, the atmosphere, medications. None of it is beneficial. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Please show link to your source

Aluminum is used other vaccines not Pfizer or Moderna Covid Vaccine

Pfizer Vaccine: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hex ane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

Moderna Vaccine: Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]),tromethamine,tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.

Please show link to your source

Aluminum is used other vaccines not Pfizer or Moderna Covid Vaccine

Pfizer Vaccine: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hex ane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

Moderna Vaccine: Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]),tromethamine,tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose. Originally Posted by LayingPipe
The presence of heavy metals doesn't mean they would be listed as a stand alone ingredient. Through Chemical analysis of a sample these substances are found to be part of the compounds present.
"The presence of heavy metals doesn't mean they would be listed as a stand alone ingredient. Through Chemical analysis of a sample these substances are found to be part of the compounds present."

Again a statement given as fact...which, of course, it may not be. Please provide scientific substantiation of the statement....otherwise it's just a statement.
Through Chemical analysis of a sample these substances are found to be part of the compounds present. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Source of this information please I have an open mind and want to learn
Source of this information please I have an open mind and want to learn Originally Posted by LayingPipe
Ok, here ya go.

https://expose-news.com/2022/08/29/c...omment-page-1/
Expose. Excellent.
"We were unable to find a biography for Wagh using the usual search engines but she provided a summary at the beginning of her presentation." Telling in itself, isn't it?

I didn't find within the article exactly which peer reviewed scientific journal published these findings...if someone can point me to it, I will read.
jills has tested negative and is returning to her bedroom in dc
"We were unable to find a biography for Wagh using the usual search engines but she provided a summary at the beginning of her presentation." Telling in itself, isn't it?

I didn't find within the article exactly which peer reviewed scientific journal published these findings...if someone can point me to it, I will read. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Were you concerned about peer reviews and other medical information about the injections as you were rolling up your sleeve?
"Were you concerned about peer reviews and other medical information about the injections as you were rolling up your sleeve?"

Another non-responsive, defective answer....show me the proof plz.

And no, I had no worries because I have enough background in real science to weed out the fact (mRNA technology, nucleotide sesequencing, etc.), from the bullshit (nanochips, etc.).
"Were you concerned about peer reviews and other medical information about the injections as you were rolling up your sleeve?"

Another non-responsive, defective answer....show me the proof plz.

And no, I had no worries because I have enough background in real science to weed out the fact (mRNA technology, nucleotide sesequencing, etc.), from the bullshit (nanochips, etc.). Originally Posted by reddog1951
Background from where the CDC and Dr. Fauci, lol.
"Background from where the CDC and Dr. Fauci, lol."

Again, unresponsive deflection that doesn't address the issue at hand.
"Background from where the CDC and Dr. Fauci, lol."

Again, unresponsive deflection that doesn't address the issue at hand. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Your response is deflection. Because you know you have no knowledge of this injection. You just took their word for it.
Actually, I have a fair amount of knowledge of how this vaccine...not injection..works.

But my or your knowledge is irrelevant to the point at issue isn't it? The issue is the validity of the purported "study" showing heavy metals or such in the vaccine. Sidetracked doesn't always work with me.
Actually, I have a fair amount of knowledge of how this vaccine...not injection..works.

But my or your knowledge is irrelevant to the point at issue isn't it? The issue is the validity of the purported "study" showing heavy metals or such in the vaccine. Sidetracked doesn't always work with me. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Ok how does it work?