ECCIE Bully ALERT!! from a member who goes by - pxmcc

• pxmcc
  • 11-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Its doubtful the pxmcco is smart enough to write coherent sentences and post non pointable photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
well pyramid you'll have to wait and see.make fun of my writing after you read my writing. is that fair?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-01-2014, 09:29 AM
You can post any picture want to of yourself. If you post an identifiable picture of anyone else, there could be a strong case for outing. canihiti is doing the right thing in saying no.

DG already knew better.

You are on your own.

Might want to start your own thread for the story. Depending on what you write , it could be derailing the topic of this thread. ( As if it not already derailed) Originally Posted by Pistolero
thx pistolero. we are working on blurring out the faces. if we succeed, i will start a new thread.
Pxmcc, I misjudged you, and for that I apologize. In fact, I feel so in tune and close to you now I would like to have your love child. Are you still hiring for baby mama's?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Pxmcc, I misjudged you, and for that I apologize. In fact, I feel so in tune and close to you now I would like to have your love child. Are you still hiring for baby mama's? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
thx daphne! i think...lol.
no im single n lovin it. sorry on that one!
It seems like she posted in the welcome section not knowing that is considered a post. Its a way of saying hey I'm here and I need reviews to get verified. She's new and probably didn't know that. Although its kind of common sense
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2014, 11:59 PM
thx daphne! i think...lol.
no im single n lovin it. sorry on that one! Originally Posted by pxmcc
It seems like she posted in the welcome section not knowing that is considered a post. Its a way of saying hey I'm here and I need reviews to get verified. She's new and probably didn't know that. Although its kind of common sense Originally Posted by Kenya Woods
thx kenya! see nina rose, learn something from the vets here! im a dumbass, no question, but filing a bully alert on me and banning me for asking where you posted is also dumbass. so that makes 2 dumbasses, you and me. welcome aboard to the dumbass club! congratulations!
I think there is no question who is a dumbass, but keep on rambling, I'm sure there's some folks that haven't read any of this yet!
This thread needs to be taken out to pasture and shot!!!!

Please let it die a quick death!
  • pxmcc
  • 11-03-2014, 10:58 AM
This thread needs to be taken out to pasture and shot!!!!

Please let it die a quick death! Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
fine with me!
the pics you sent are clearly gonna get my ass banned.

fuck that. i'm not posting that shit.

this is the shit that gets brothers put in the same category as a bitch that nobody is suppose to talk about because she's banned, but every motherfucker and they mama tiptoe'ing over to the pussy. reviews every day.

anyway. the pics are pics and i'm not posting these shits because he's straight up ID 'ble. (ID able)

man. stop replying here.

let this, the vegas night, and the next 4 UTR's you say you'll smash and write a reviews about...slide.

let us, them and they..... slide bruh. Originally Posted by canihitit
R.O.F.L.

Call my curiosity has been piqued.
Isn't that photo from the Luxor rather than the MGM Grand? What's the monkey's name?
161 posts, plus mine. I had intentionally avoided reading this, but I'm having a masochistic Monday. I read it in reverse (by post, not word). I think I had an aneurysm, if losing sight in one eye is a symptom. Fuck, my eye hurts!

Pxmcc, email me the pics of that girl's 5A track star ass. It might make my eyeball quit throbbing. Send her # too.

DA
  • pxmcc
  • 11-04-2014, 03:21 AM
161 posts, plus mine. I had intentionally avoided reading this, but I'm having a masochistic Monday. I read it in reverse (by post, not word). I think I had an aneurysm, if losing sight in one eye is a symptom. Fuck, my eye hurts!

Pxmcc, email me the pics of that girl's 5A track star ass. It might make my eyeball quit throbbing. Send her # too.

DA Originally Posted by DeepAngler
Deep Angler you are missing out on all the fun. Get ur ass over to the Sandbox. Sounds fucking lame but we're tryin ta turn it around in there. and yes u will find urself some track star booty waiting on the pages in between, courtesy of spice. lol
if ya'll 4 dickheads (space, dg, oil n wakeup) will b cool for a change, i'll tell u some crazy shit that happened to my nephew rory (yes space, thats navy frogman n future navy seal rory, younger bro to pat sean, seals active duty, since u obviously read my syria post) while me and d were crashed out back at the hotel. it involved a baller by the name of marcus washington. (google him. hint-he's a pro athlete.) shit was fucking epic. i have a great pic for that one too. if dg would b kind enough to post.

who wants to hear some epic vegas shit? Originally Posted by pxmcc
I do.
I do. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

..........bumping a thread over 5 years old........and I thought pxmcc needed to get a life.