Susan Rice to Serve as Obama’s National Security Advisor

The Benghazi operation was a CIA op with a State dept cover. Sounds like neither had the Security and were depending on locals. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

DEPENDING ON LOCALS? WHY DID THEY ASKED FOR MORE SECURITY? WHY WAS THEIR REQUEST FOR MORE SECURITY DENIED? WHY DO YOU HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS?

Stick to writing 3-word haiku's Eva; anything longer and you expose your idiocy.

The Benghazi operation was a CIA op with a State dept cover. Sounds like neither had the Security and were depending on locals. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I try to limit my writing to 3-word haiku's; anything longer would expose my idiocy. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Fixed it
If you are implying the Agency attacked the consulate ... I disagree. If you are stating that the Agency had its fingers in the "pie" in Libya ... it is now being disclosed that the Agency was training "insurgents" there to transport to Syria and around the time of the attack the weapons left by the Brits "disappeared" ... and it is being reported that the time frame and proximity of the currently "unexplained" disappearance of both trainees and weapons ... were the doings of the Agency, which was (for obvious reasons) unable to disclose the local acitivities this administration has continuously denied .. or assistance in Syria.

The similarity of the Bay of Pigs as far as deniability and public explanation gone WRONG! ... along with the history of training insurgents to do our bidding in a foreign countries .. ala Afghanistan during the Carter years ... coupled with our "historical" relationship with the Brits of "weapons" exchanges, ala the Iran-Contra-Cental America activity ... points to the Agency.

The Agency had enough fire power in the vicinity to quell the "rock throwing" but to do so would result in revealing their "foot print" and the scope of their "presence." Drones have "collateral" damage. So does the Agency.
DEPENDING ON LOCALS? WHY DID THEY ASKED FOR MORE SECURITY? WHY WAS THEIR REQUEST FOR MORE SECURITY DENIED? WHY DO YOU HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS?

Originally Posted by Uncle Han

It is really dark in your mothers basement . You need to get out in the light more. dumbest mother fucker on the board. Uncle dumb ass.
Stick to writing 3-word haiku's Uncle Ham; anything longer and you expose your idiocy. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Fixed it for you
IB, here is the link (compliments of eccie resident Agency expert LexusLover) that CIA operatives did recruit local militia that fought against Kadafy for support. Apparently they were not vetted properly by the CIA and they failed to show up.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...lted-away.html
IB, here is the link (compliments of eccie resident Agency expert LexusLover) that CIA operatives did recruit local militia that fought against Kadafy for support. Apparently they were not vetted properly by the CIA and they failed to show up.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...lted-away.html
Originally Posted by flghtr65
You, flighty, do realize you were quoting Ekim the Inbred?

BTW, flighty, Odumbo and Hildabeast's decision to rely entirely on local personnel for defense is part of Odumbo's touchy-feelly foreign policy towards militant Islamists. After all, Odumbo wouldn't want to be known that he had hurt the militants' wee sensibilities by having big-bad U.S. Marines protecting U.S. State Department personnel in a dangerous environment. For Odumbo, that would be a definite "no-no," even as he lyingly denies it's a "there-there." Tsk, tsk, tsk.
You, flighty, do realize you were quoting Ekim the Inbred?

BTW, flighty, Odumbo and Hildabeast's decision to rely entirely on local personnel for defense is part of Odumbo's touchy-feelly foreign policy towards militant Islamists. After all, Odumbo wouldn't want to be known that he had hurt the militants' wee sensibilities by having big-bad U.S. Marines protecting U.S. State Department personnel in a dangerous environment. For Odumbo, that would be a definite "no-no," even as he lyingly denies it's a "there-there." Tsk, tsk, tsk. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Stick to what you do best Ida bell giving blow jobs in the Chicago bus depot.
Stick to what you do best Ida bell giving blow jobs in the Chicago bus depot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Never, never, Ekim the Inbred, it would cut into your trade, and lord knows that's the only thing keeping you off welfare.
Never, never, Ekim the Inbred, it would cut into your trade, and lord knows that's the only thing keeping you off welfare. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
always a kind work, eh, Corpy?

How about the link to that POLL I STARTED, Chickenshit of the Year?
Never, never, Ekim the Inbred, it would cut into your trade, and lord knows that's the only thing keeping you off welfare. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No you can't suck me off stop with the PM'S I may have to report you. Damn sexual predators.
No you can't suck me off stop with the PM'S I may have to report you. Damn sexual predators. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says Ekim the Inbred who is fascinated by Weiner's weiner @: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053109130&post count=5 .
Another brilliant and relevant cumback by ECCIE's leading shitbreath!
Says Ekim the Inbred who is fascinated by Weiner's weiner @: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053109130&post count=5 . Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Making fun of Anthony makes me infatuated with him? Your ability to comprehend is getting slimmer each day. Must be spending too much time on your knees your head is full of sperm.