It may be time to take your family out of New York City.

with how the quotes and responses look, or am I doing something totally wrong today???? Even last reply to WTF looks funky HMMM
(and don't forget a ton money went to "the green" business, (that all went down the tubes,) due to the brainstorm of Obama and friends. Originally Posted by Cherie
Well, ... now you know why they are called "green businesses"!!!!

... am I doing something totally wrong today???? Originally Posted by Cherie
What are you doing? I know what you are not doing.
No wonder you think your Cell phone app can fix missing planes! Originally Posted by WTF
You think that LL thinks he has a cell phone app to fix missing planes?
So, does it find the location of the missing plane, figure out what parts it needs, then attached them remotely, through osmosis?

LL, you should cell that fucking cellphone for 100 billion dollars!!!

WTF is really putting words into your mouth, LL. He is spiraling out of control. Poor bastard!!
with how the quotes and responses look, or am I doing something totally wrong today???? Even last reply to WTF looks funky HMMM Originally Posted by Cherie
Yeah, kiddo. By your tone and aggressive assertions, it looks like you're itching for a fight.

Yeah, kiddo. By your tone and aggressive assertions, it looks like you're itching for a fight.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, so what? You are too chicken too fight me, anyway. You didn't show up the last two times I was at Love Field, by the Ranger statue. The inescapable conclusion is that you are afraid to fight me....pussy!!
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2015, 12:07 PM
So, you consider people defending their country to be the same as a welfare mom? Welfare mother isn't working, sailor is, WTFagboy.
SO, Audie Fucking Murphy was a moocher? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Audie fucking Murphy was a sailor? If you think JD has anything in common with Audie Murphy Israel should kick you over to the West Bank.
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2015, 12:28 PM
So it's ok for you to pontificate about JD's employment history but it's not ok to talk about yours? Originally Posted by lustylad
I knew subtle nuances would fly over your head that is stuck up your ass.

Brief history: LL was accused of being LE. I spoke up and said that was bs and out of line. Now the SOB is stating that I hire illegal immigrants. A utter and complete lie.

JD said he was in the Navy. JD said he took advantage of the G I Bill. I speculated he was a dick sucking tea party gayrods because that is how he posts.
Now the SOB is stating that I hire illegal immigrants. A utter and complete lie. Originally Posted by WTF
lustylad, let me clarify to be certain ...

...... he profits from subs using illegals to work.

For a long period of time, he profusely claimed it wasn't any of his business and he was not legally obligated to make sure that employees were U.S. citizens and/or had a "right" to work in this country on his construction jobs.

It's ok with him to misrepresent what I post and accuse me of doing things I don't do, but according to him that is not lying. Everyone else lies, but him.

If he posted a statement that it was 'bs" that I was LE, I didn't see it. I recall having seen a post or two in which he stated something along the lines of one should accuse someone of something without proof/evidence of the accusation.

The little overweight whore who was mouthing off about it admitted, btw, that she had called me LE (after she had denied doing so), but had apologized for doing so (even though she had said she didn't do it), and besides proclaimed that it was under a different handle on Eccie (after she denied doing so), and then suggested I "move on" and not worry about it, while proclaiming to others that she really didn't call me LE ... then said the only reason she did was because she knew it pissed me off ..... even though she was saying she really didn't .....

... I thanked WTF for being stand up about calling her out about accusing someone without proof or evidence ... only one other person (a provider) spoke up. I still appreciate his being outspoken about it, whether he calls me an SOB or not. But his integrity in that situation does not give him license to be verbally abusive regarding other matters, with which he engages profusely.

I guess it's so engrained in his personality it is difficult to control. It makes him feel better about himself, I guess. You know. Verbally marginalizing others.
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2015, 01:04 PM
lustylad, let me clarify to be certain ...

...... he profits from subs using illegals to work.

For a long period of time, he profusely claimed it wasn't any of his business and he was not legally obligated to make sure that employees were U.S. citizens and/or had a "right" to work in this country on his construction jobs. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hmmmmmmm

Counselor can you prove that the subcontractors that the General Contractor I contracted to build a house hired illegal immigrants?

My position on immigration is the exact same as the largest donor to the GOP was. Bob Perry of Perry Homes.

Hmmmmmmm

Counselor can you prove that the subcontractors that the General Contractor I contracted to build a house hired illegal immigrants? (Please provide the paperwork and I will let you know)

My position on immigration is the exact same as the largest donor to the GOP was. Bob Perry of Perry Homes. Originally Posted by WTF
Pretty fucking self serving!!
Audie fucking Murphy was a sailor? If you think JD has anything in common with Audie Murphy Israel should kick you over to the West Bank. Originally Posted by WTF
Who the fuck said Audie Murphy was in the fucking Navy? That is exactly the type of malfeasance and misconduct LL has been pointing out that you continually commit when you put your misleading words into someone's posts about what they said. You are a prevaricating sumbitch.
Audie Murphy was the most decorated soldier in WWII. Served in the military, JD served in the military, and you consider them all sucking on the government tit, so....................you are a fucking illegal alien exploiting asshole who denigrates the service of all who served.

Other than the transgressions above, you can be relatively entertaining in an odd sort of way.
I'm going to open up a bit to show how stupid people like WTF are. I signed up for the military when I as 17 years old with my parents permission. I already had two scholarships to NWMSU but chose the military instead. After two years I realized that the Army was not for me so I moved over to the Navy and their advanced technology program (which one is my secret). I served a career in the Navy and ended up being medically discharged for service connected injuries. After the Navy I ended up at one point in New Orleans working in a shipyard. I was putting in 84 hours a week (7 times 12 hours, understand?) and was making over $100,000 a year which I earned in 110 degree heat, bright sunlight, and 100% humidity. I banked the money to pay for my education later on. Yep, I had the GI bill but that would only go so far. I earned that money, it was not given to me for being so damned nice. I went to school while working in Florida, CT, Missouri, and Kansas. I got two degrees (you don't need to know in what), worked for my MA, and am still in school from time to time working on my PhD. I actually work two jobs, education is only one of them. Neither one gets me a government check like the one that WTF waits for at the end of every month at the corner.

Working in the shipyard and as an electrician means that I have the muscle to deal with you typical shit for brains and I don't have to put up with you in person.

Oh, WTF, only you hinted that Audie Murphy was in the navy, you stupid piece of shit.
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2015, 02:27 PM
lustylad,

It'

I guess it's so engrained in his personality it is difficult to control. It makes him feel better about himself, I guess. You know. Verbally marginalizing others. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Jesus cry me a river Mr. Hypocrite.
I'm going to open up a bit to show how stupid people like WTF are. I signed up for the military when I as 17 years old with my parents permission. I already had two scholarships to NWMSU but chose the military instead. After two years I realized that the Army was not for me so I moved over to the Navy and their advanced technology program (which one is my secret). I served a career in the Navy and ended up being medically discharged for service connected injuries. After the Navy I ended up at one point in New Orleans working in a shipyard. I was putting in 84 hours a week (7 times 12 hours, understand?) and was making over $100,000 a year which I earned in 110 degree heat, bright sunlight, and 100% humidity. I banked the money to pay for my education later on. Yep, I had the GI bill but that would only go so far. I earned that money, it was not given to me for being so damned nice. I went to school while working in Florida, CT, Missouri, and Kansas. I got two degrees (you don't need to know in what), worked for my MA, and am still in school from time to time working on my PhD. I actually work two jobs, education is only one of them. Neither one gets me a government check like the one that WTF waits for at the end of every month at the corner.

Working in the shipyard and as an electrician means that I have the muscle to deal with you typical shit for brains and I don't have to put up with you in person.

Oh, WTF, only you hinted that Audie Murphy was in the navy, you stupid piece of shit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
There is no one on this board who blows more about what they did, where they have been, what they served in than you Judy. Most I have run into who bragged like that didn't do shit. Every time I see this I hear Springsteen singing "Glory Days".