Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

You caught that too, did you?

Hell, I wasn't aware that Amiliah was ever banned. How nice of Mythos to lobby for a new girl. So sweet.
SMH

...to think I lobbied for your previous ban early release Originally Posted by Mythos
Oooops. Do tell. Who exactly did you lobby for?

You do know you just fucked up, right?
You know you just told on yourself right ? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

I saw that!! I caught that quick!! AR is new and never served a ban dumbass!! You got TRIGGERED and told on yourself!! Fucking brilliant!! I may be fat but I'm no dummy.
I never said ar was banned chunkymonkey esl got you confused? Hurry up on that wall.
Nevermind the fact that almost the entire post was aimed as a response to Amiliah ... if you were not referring to her-- exactly which person on this thread did you lobby for?
I never said ar was banned chunkymonkey esl got you confused? Hurry up on that wall. Originally Posted by Mythos
I disagree..

You're not important. I no longer care. You can fuck off. You can die. IDC. I am happy for the trees you feed. That's it.

...to think I lobbied for your previous ban early release...sad days when one misses pete.

P.s.s. Triggered enough cupcake? Originally Posted by Mythos
You can't back track now..

Not to mention I've looked at your post history & I see no post about you lobbying for a provider who was banned at one point..
Oooops. Do tell. Who exactly did you lobby for? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Exactly. Who indeed?

illusion allusion confusion?
I disagree.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
You cannot read or write past a 5th grade level (at best)

Are you taking ownership of something posted?

.I've looked at your post history & I see no post about you lobbying Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Who said anything about a post you could read?
Exactly. Who indeed?

illusion allusion confusion? Originally Posted by Mythos
Don't play stupid outing whore. Who were you referring to? This isn't a difficult question to answer, dummy yummy.
Don't play stupid outing whore. Who were you referring to? This isn't a difficult question to answer, dummy yummy. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
To bad you want to join in this. Lucas McCain was awesome. You dishonor him.

Branded!

Branded! Originally Posted by Mythos
SMH

Branded! Originally Posted by Mythos
Simple question for the 3rd time, who were you defending from a ban?
^^^I do not answer to you. Piss off.
Speaking of lousy mods.....

.....where are they?

(i thinck sat night might be anal night.....as it is the end of the week)