A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

Signs in the "free world," as criminals would say, read, "Violators will be prosecuted." If criminals could post signs in prison, they would read as my sig line says.
George Carlin, Greatest Quotes
When someone is impatient and says, "I haven't got all day," I always wonder, How can that be? How can you not have all day?
Ten Best Steve McQueen Movies

Not necessarily in order:
1) The Great Escape

2) The Sand Pebbles
3) The Magnificent Seven

4) Bullitt
5) The Cincinnati Kid
6) Papillon

7) The War Lover
8) The Getaway

9) Love with the Proper Stranger (Total chick flick but Natalie Wood was fucking hot!)

10)Le Mans

When someone is impatient and says, "I haven't got all day," I always wonder, How can that be? How can you not have all day? Originally Posted by boardman
I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered, what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
Top 10: Things to Survive a Deserted Island

1. Sunscreen

2. A Ham Radio

3. A Solar Powered Generator

4. Fully Loaded iPod with Charging Station

5. Swiss Army Knife

6. A Bottle of Antibiotics

7. Fishing Pole

8. Flare Gun and Lots of Flares

9. Economy Pack of Lighters

10. A Good Friend
Top 5: ways to escape boardman's boring posts on this thread

1.press the back button
2.put him on my ignore list
3.post another poll to piss off DH so I can watch him fuck his toy while he talks sweet nothings on my ear.
4.pretend he's BDS so he can get a pass for being too frigging sexy. 5.Borrow on of TJ1965's guns and commit haricari
Top 5: ways to escape boardman's boring posts on this thread

1.press the back button We can never go back
2.put him on my ignore list Only pussies use the ignore button & LD is no pussy
3.post another poll to piss off DH so I can watch him fuck his toy while he talks sweet nothings in my ear. This is the only one that makes sense...nobody talks sweet nothings like dearhunter
4.pretend he's BDS so he can get a pass for being too frigging sexy. No one has that good of an imagination
5.Borrow one of TJ1965's guns and commit haricari A close second as an option...only, you need his knife Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I fixed that for you.
Thancks. You narrowed it down for me. Now WTF do I poll about today?
You could do a poll on what to make the next subject matter for a poll....I'm just saying.
They're not boring, they're nonsensical.....
There's a madness to my madness........
you might be a coon ass if...

you have a pair of rubber boots stuck upside down between the cab and bed of your truck
you might be a coon ass if...

you've ever been to an event where a boat was used as an ice chest to serve beer out of