Ban-A-Palooza 2017 (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?)

Ahh. I stumbled on that and showed last activity on 5.18 so I thought that was recent. Sry bout that..
  • Heman
  • 05-25-2017, 11:47 AM
Natalia Mori...cheez she earned it
^ care to fill us in on why? You seem to be the resident ban-expert...... oh yeah, this your sHandle you use when calling out other people, I forgot.
Natalia Mori...cheez she earned it Originally Posted by Heman
There's no indication NaMo's been banned. Her account has been disabled, presumably at her request.
  • Heman
  • 05-25-2017, 12:01 PM
^ its just a workaround she has come up with to hide her BAN'ism
^ its just a workaround she has come up with to hide her BAN'ism Originally Posted by Heman
1) how do you figure that?
2) whats your other handle again?
^ its just a workaround she has come up with to hide her BAN'ism Originally Posted by Heman
Gtfoh

There's no workaround.. you serve your ban first then you can ask to disable youraccount
Woke up to piss and as expected:

Alyssa71

and her mandle

NightMandle
Woke up to piss and as expected:

Alyssa71

and her mandle

NightMandle Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

She destroyed her business and reputation in a matter of hours last night. That shit was hilarious!!
Sorry, but it wasn't funny at all. Popcorn becomes tasteless when sprinkled with ugly. The whole thing was just profoundly sad and unnecessary, a fishing expedition that lead to an overcrowded boat wreck which entertained an audience. How many people are going to shy away from EVERY involved participant in that thread, now?

Why do adults have to broadcast this kind of emotional wattage over the open board when it might have been handled with more discretion privately? Have we forgotten how to ignore, or must every issue in our lives be debated at length on social media of some type or another? Heavy sigh.

ECCIE: Come for the fantasy, stay for the drama.
She destroyed her business and reputation in a matter of hours last night. That shit was hilarious!! Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Sad now that folks can't fap to her showcase pics....but here's one for the loyals.

Sorry, but it wasn't funny at all. Popcorn becomes tasteless when sprinkled with ugly. The whole thing was just profoundly sad and unnecessary, a fishing expedition that lead to a boat wreck which entertained an audience. How many people are going to shy away from EVERY involved participant in that thread, now?

Why do adults have to broadcast this kind of emotional wattage over the open board when it might have been handled with more discretion privately? Have we forgotten how to ignore, or must every issue be debated at length on social media of some type or another? Heavy sigh.

ECCIE: Come for the fantasy, stay for the drama.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

I texted her ALOT and told her to shut up before she destroys herself and reputation. She didn't want to listen. That's where it became funny. You willing to destroy yourself over a client you saw once? Go ahead princess. But don't cry when you suffer consequences. You were privately warned by multiple providers to just ignore and don't respond.
I miss titlupper already.
I miss titlupper already. Originally Posted by pyramider
Butt why? She didnt post any taint, did she?