clients treating donation like if its the flea market

Edit

I was wrong.
this reminds me of those old chris rock in living color sketches

"$260 GOOD LORD THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY."
"HOW ABOUT I GIVE YOU A $125 AND YOUR JERK ME OFF WITH ONE TITTY OUT." Originally Posted by cr76

I do think that is rather insulting for someone to ask for a special when one is not given/advertised or they are not a regular visitor... Originally Posted by Alli
Do you really think that is insulting?
In a normal conversation tangents occur, in setting the appointment, don't you want to insure you have the right date and time, discuss location. Don't you want to be sure he shows up with the correct amount of $$. Why would you be insulted if he would ask questions about the donation? I think you're being overly sensitive.
He is thinking SNL, Chris was never on, In liviving Color... Jamie Foxx and Jim Carey were the dynamic duo....

Fuck.. I are old
  • cr76
  • 12-31-2015, 12:21 AM
He is thinking SNL, Chris was never on, In liviving Color... Jamie Foxx and Jim Carey were the dynamic duo....

Fuck.. I are old Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Chris Rock was on both - cheap Pete originated in he wayans I'm gonna git you sucka and then expanded in IN LIVING COLOR!!! ive seen just about every episode and all seasons. Jim Carrey was pretty much the only cast member that I remember being consistently on the show. Hat show had some great comedians

The wayans famil
Tommie Davidson
Kelly coffield
Jamie foxx
Jay legget
Steve park
David Alan Grier
Alexandra Wentworth
Jim Carrey

And Jennifer Lopez as a fly girl
And Rosie Perez has the fly girls dance choreographer
We get it, some providers just don't like the answer. I've visited with Skylar before, had a nice time, and didn't try to negotiate her rates. I've never tried to negotiate a rate.

I do take exception to two of the items she's complaining about.

1). Asking if she is running a special. In the first six months of 2015, on three different occasions I saw different providers, paid their normal rate, and then later found ads where they where advertising specials that fell on when I had my appointments. None of them said a word or offered me the savings back. So now, I always ask this upfront. If you don't like it, blame your fellow greedy ho's.

2). Asking if she offers half hour appointments. It chafes my ass when you all act like this is about money. It's not, it's about time.

You all are forgetting how different our daily lives are. You all sit around an apartment/hotel for 8-10 hours, only probably two of which you are working. The rest is spent texting or watching TV. I spend three hours a day commuting and eleven in back to back meetings.

With Houston traffic, an hour appointment means being gone from the office for two hours. Some days a half hour means the difference between getting laid vs not getting laid. If you normally charge 250/hour, we'll gladly pay 150/hhr which is equivalent to 300/hr. Don't forget, it is half the time and work. Its not like we are trying to cheat you.

I guess because I'm usually asking for appointment around lunch, a lot of ladies do understand time is of the essence and will offer a half hour even when it's not on her show case. If you don't, fine, but don't act like we are trying to fuck you over just because we are time constrained. At least we showed an interest in seeing you, and if you weren't rude in responding about the half hour, one day when we have an hour we'll give you another try. Originally Posted by citizen44
When I went to college they told me to study for three hours for every hour in class. I bet the situation is similiar for a working girl. She probably has two hours preperation for each apointment answering calls and texts and emails an shit plus then she has to go to the beuaty salon and the gym and the doctor.

So, you guys who want to just see her for thirty minutes should consider that!
She probably has two hours preperation for each apointment Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
You've got to be freakin kidding me. You can't even get some of these 300/hr whores to take a shower between appointments. They think standing in a bath tub and splashing water on their pussy is good hygiene.

she has to go to.....the gym........ Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
Riiiiiiiight........This is Houston......they're more apt to be found at an all you can eat buffet than they are at the gym

she has to go to.........the doctor! Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
Please tell us which ones fall in this group. I'm trying to avoid the hookers who need to see a doctor due to their hobby activities
2 hours???

Can't

Make

This

Stuff

Up
When I went to college they told me to study for three hours for every hour in class. Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
Did you? I mean .... "study for three hours for every hour in class"?
Did you? I mean .... "study for three hours for every hour in class"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
that sounds mathematically impossible.
8 hours of classes × 3 = 24 hours of studying.
Which totals 32 hours a day.

Sounds like someone was testing you...
Which means you failed miserably.
Chris Rock was on both - cheap Pete originated in he wayans I'm gonna git you sucka and then expanded in IN LIVING COLOR!!! ive seen just about every episode and all seasons. Jim Carrey was pretty much the only cast member that I remember being consistently on the show. Hat show had some great comedians

The wayans famil
Tommie Davidson
Kelly coffield
Jamie foxx
Jay legget
Steve park
David Alan Grier
Alexandra Wentworth
Jim Carrey

And Jennifer Lopez as a fly girl
And Rosie Perez has the fly girls dance choreographer Originally Posted by cr76
Edit

Despite popular belief,[by whom?] Chris Rock was never an official cast member on In Living Color. Rock appeared (as a "special guest star") in a number of skits in the fifth season, and reprised his "Cheap Pete" character from I'm Gonna Git You Sucka. In the early years of In Living Color, Rock was parodied as being the only African American cast member on Saturday Night Live (SNL also had Tim Meadows). In an SNL episode honoring Mother's Day, Rock's mother states that she is disappointed in him for not trying out for In Living Color, to which Rock states he is happy with his job on SNL.

Corrected. Opps
  • cr76
  • 12-31-2015, 07:39 PM
Gotcha cool
that sounds mathematically impossible.
8 hours of classes × 3 = 24 hours of studying.
Which totals 32 hours a day.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

Huh?

When you were "in college" did you take "8 hours of classes" a day?
You wonder where we get the idea for discounts and bartering,brakes on multiple hours. Right now this time of year there's a discount frenzy more hours less money you're planting the seed at the beginning of the year it will continue to grow.