Melania Trump

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep laughing on your way out the door, ekim! Don't let it hit your fudge-packed ass, loser!

I will make you the same bet... You cannot find one place where I responded to one of WR'S posts on this board. That is board not forum. Loser leaves this forum for a year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
This is more interesting to me. And she probably insists on having no "reviews" posted!
You responded to woomby when you adamantly claimed -- and bet -- that you never did, Ekim the Inbred. You lose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You poor dumb fuck rambling on about WR will do you no good when the bet wasn't about him. It is why you are a retarded chimp. You are dumb as fuck.
Keep laughing on your way out the door, ekim! Don't let it hit your fudge-packed ass, loser! Originally Posted by lustylad
Looks like you should have taken me up on it last year dipshit. having no bet with me now is wasting your time, Go clean the shit off your shoe.
You poor dumb fuck rambling on about WR will do you no good when the bet wasn't about him. It is why you are a retarded chimp. You are dumb as fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You did indeed respond to woomby when you adamantly claimed -- and bet -- that you never did, Ekim the Inbred. You lost the bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now you're welshing on that bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
This is more interesting to me. And she probably insists on having no "reviews" posted! Originally Posted by LexusLover
no review policy. ahahahahaha.

ok, it would just be my little secret. i'm good with that.
You did indeed respond to woomby when you adamantly claimed -- and bet -- that you never did, Ekim the Inbred. You lost the bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now you're welshing on that bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In typical retarded chimp fashion you are complexly ignoring the fact the bet was not about WR, but the same bet offered to TWK and you the first time. If you have accepted that bet .......you lose. But you just keep on babbling about WR in hopes someone will believe you.....You are dismissed loser.
no review policy. ahahahahaha.

ok, it would just be my little secret. i'm good with that. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Especially if you wanted "seconds" ... or even "thirdsies."
In typical retarded chimp fashion you are complexly ignoring the fact the bet was not about WR, but the same bet offered to TWK and you the first time. If you have accepted that bet .......you lose. But you just keep on babbling about WR in hopes someone will believe you.....You are dismissed loser. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your bet was that YOU never responded to one of woomby's posts, Ekim the Inbred. You demonstrably did respond to woomby, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You lost the bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now you're welshing on that bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

You can't be serious. You never ignored WR. You took up the slack for that bumbling fuck. I am kind of wondering if you'll do the same for Spaceclown, he's as delusional as WR.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I will make you the same bet your boy gay rey cut and ran on. You cannot find one place where I responded to one of WR'S posts on this board. That is board not forum. Loser leaves this forum for a year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your bet was that YOU never responded to one of woomby's posts, Ekim the Inbred. You demonstrably did respond to woomby, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You lost the bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now you're welshing on that bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ok mouth you got the same bet wacco had, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read it (or have someone read it to you) and weep chicken dick the retarded chimp . That was the bet.
Read it (or have someone read it to you) and weep chicken dick the retarded chimp . That was the bet. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your bet was that YOU never responded to one of woomby's posts, Ekim the Inbred.

You demonstrably did respond to woomby, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So, don't you worry your chickenshit mind none, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because Rey will be along shortly to shove it up your chickenshit ass.

You lost the bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now you're welshing on that bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Your bet was that YOU never responded to one of woomby's posts, Ekim the Inbred.

You demonstrably did respond to woomby, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So, don't you worry your chickenshit mind none, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because Rey will be along shortly to shove it up your chickenshit ass.

You lost the bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now you're welshing on that bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
it is like you are talking to Hillary

I am sure you can provide a link showing where I said I would bet you.
gay rey is your fudge packer faggot.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are a fucking parroting idiot chicken dick the retarded chimp.
You are a fucking parroting idiot chicken dick the retarded chimp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a lying, welshing, Kansas jackass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
let's be clear on one thing. the Mods are not gonna touch any bets made here. NOT. got that? besides it's not in JCM's "contract" LOL

besides, if you outright lost a poll on any bets you might want to make, i doubt you'd leave. you'd claim it was rigged somehow or some other excuse.

so, i'm gonna ask you a question and let's see how you reply. it will go a long way in showing if you actually can post something other than pity and stupid "FTFY" posts.

Would you hit Trump's wife? i'd hit that in a second.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Chicken dick the retarded chimp that had nothing to do with wacco's bet. It was about me calling myself a chimp. Fucking retard. That was the bet I offered. Besides the quote you offered he replied to my post, not one where I replied to his. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
See if someone will read this to you chicken dick the retarded chimp. WR had nothing to do with the bet I offered you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You poor dumb fuck rambling on about WR will do you no good when the bet wasn't about him. It is why you are a retarded chimp. You are dumb as fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Looks like you should have taken me up on it last year dipshit. having no bet with me now is wasting your time, Go clean the shit off your shoe. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
In typical retarded chimp fashion you are complexly ignoring the fact the bet was not about WR, but the same bet offered to TWK and you the first time. If you have accepted that bet .......you lose. But you just keep on babbling about WR in hopes someone will believe you.....You are dismissed loser. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read it (or have someone read it to you) and weep chicken dick the retarded chimp . That was the bet. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are a fucking parroting idiot chicken dick the retarded chimp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
i'll say this for you EVA you are as preDICtable as the sun rising from the East.

still haven't posted to my question.

Would you hit Trump's Wife?

don't worry about "sloppy seconds" i'm sure she'll clean up after i hit her ass.