You do reap what you sow.

Getting tired of bitch slapping your dumb ass chimp chump. Just because you desire parents of young men or a cub scout troop walking into a public rest room and seeing one of your he/shes standing at the urinal with their dress pulled up taking a piss. There are some of us who don't. chances you will be unable to grasp this concept, because it is normal behavior for your ilk.]Now go suck your pimps dick I am done with your illiterate self. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Each and every one of your posts as a POS "gay defender" of cock-suckers and perverts is lame, weak and tired, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Each and every one of your posts as a POS "gay defender" of cock-suckers and perverts is lame, weak and tired, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Word has it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that's your silent invitation you use at your glory hole for the cock-suckers and perverts you defend, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

please kill my homo chimp ass!! kill me!

i am chimp fag ashamed. i must die!

Word has it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that's your silent invitation you use at your glory hole for the cock-suckers and perverts you defend, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If it was a glory hole invite, then it is a given you are there on your knees chimp chump. Nursing on a biggen.
i love glory hole! IB so queer it not be funny! please fuck me .. then kill me! i must die! IB queer

If it was a glory hole invite, then it is a given you are there on your knees chimp chump. Nursing on a biggen. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, but everyone knows you're stupid and that you are the "gay defender" of cock-suckers and perverts is lame, weak and tired, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Yeah, but everyone knows you're stupid and that you are the "gay defender" of cock-suckers and perverts is lame, weak and tired, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you admit you would be there on your knees nursing on a biggen. First true thing you have said.

So you admit you would be there on your knees nursing on a biggen. First true thing you have said.

Once again you are quite wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You ignorantly misunderstood what was written, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Everyone knows you are a cock-sucking pervert, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and that your perversity knows no bounds. Hence, you commonly and stupidly make your desires known to people who do not share your perversions, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, as you did here.

Once again you are quite wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You ignorantly misunderstood what was written, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Everyone knows you are a cock-sucking pervert, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and that your perversity knows no bounds. Hence, you commonly and stupidly make your desires known to people who do not share your perversions, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, as you did here.

LMAO you trapped yourself chimp chump, even wacco's chimp pic won't help your blundering statement. You admitted to sucking dick in a glory hole.

LMAO you trapped yourself chimp chump, even wacco's chimp pic won't help your blundering statement. You admitted to sucking dick in a glory hole. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only a stupid jackass like yourself could imagine the absurdities you imagine, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Meanwhile, you're trapped by the fact that one need only read your posts to realize that you are a POS "gay defender" of cock-suckers and perverts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trans-wom...154616659.html

This is what you want pissing in the men's room, with the cub scouts.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trans-wom...154616659.html

This is what you want pissing in the men's room, with the cub scouts.

This is what you want drooling over your granddaughter in the g!rl's locker room, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Sex offender caught dressed as woman in g!rls dressing room at Milwaukie-area swim park

http://www.oregonlive.com/milwaukie/...07/post_9.html
This is what you want drooling over your granddaughter in the g!rl's locker room, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

A sex offender isn't a transgender person you stupid POS.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dads-epic...174200679.html
A sex offender isn't a transgender person you stupid POS. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's about the dumbest, most fucked up thing you ever posted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because sex offenders do have a gender, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're just too damn stupid to realize it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.