Disinformation on social media

[/ Originally Posted by WTF
Obviously Dumbino does. Lol. He’s as gay as they come. He honestly doesn’t understand why someone wouldn’t be on this site 24/7.

I’ll repeat for you Dumbino. I said my piece. You can troll all you want. I choose to have a life.
Obviously Dumbino does. Lol. He’s as gay as they come. He honestly doesn’t understand why someone wouldn’t be on this site 24/7.

I’ll repeat for you Dumbino. I said my piece. You can troll all you want. I choose to have a life. Originally Posted by Charley3
What post are you referring too? You quoted WTF. You must lead a dismal life if I dominate your thoughts. You haven’t contributed one post to defend your own thread.

BTW, all the so called “disinformation” has turned out to be true. You must live in an alternate reality. Enjoy that

All the best
Where’s the OP? Originally Posted by bambino
This one Dummy. WTF responded to yours and I responded to his. But
I get it. With 36,000 posts it has to be hard to remember them all. Now go troll someone else.
This one Dummy. WTF responded to yours and I responded to his. But
I get it. With 36,000 posts it has to be hard to remember them all. Now go troll someone else. Originally Posted by Charley3
That was 5 days ago. But you still haven’t defended your thread. You’ve been off topic from the start. All you have is immature, childish insults. Centered on me. It’s all you have in your bag. Or should I say purse? Is that why you posted this in the PF? You think you can get away with insults here? Yeah, that’s why you did. But you’re not remotely original or humorous. Remember, we’re laughing at you, not with you.

BTW, you quoted WTF, who has over 10,000 more posts than me. Go figure.
That was 5 days ago. But you still haven’t defended your thread. You’ve been off topic from the start. All you have is immature, childish insults. Centered on me. It’s all you have in your bag. Or should I say purse? Is that why you posted this in the PF? You think you can get away with insults here? Yeah, that’s why you did. But you’re not remotely original or humorous. Remember, we’re laughing at you, not with you.

BTW, you quoted WTF, who has over 10,000 more posts than me. Go figure. Originally Posted by bambino
And once again. I’ll say this real slow because you’re a little….challenged.
I DONT LIVE ON THIS SITE. Every 5 days is about all I can take.
Troll onward keyboard warrior!!
I've always found the disinformation post on here funny as fuck. The trumpy cartel 24/7/365 puppet posters can post some really outrageous shit lol n omg n the big lies
:l aughing1:

Dah...keep on watching faux news and reading trumpy social network lol n omg and just another loss by the biggest loser ever
Troll onward keyboard warrior!! Originally Posted by Charley3
Go back to your wonderful life. Then look for what I posted a week ago.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...220561923?s=21
Here’s a prime example of disinformation that the OP completely ignores

https://nypost.com/2022/03/18/intell...r-biden-story/

Can the Op defend this? Along with all the other lies the MSM and the Government has been telling us for years? The OP continually brags about having a life. A life based on lies is no life at all.
Troll onward keyboard warrior!! Originally Posted by Charley3

why do you even care? you claim you don't post much. so what's the point of bitching about "misinformation"? and this is not a social media website. so this thread isn't about eccie is it?
why do you even care? you claim you don't post much. so what's the point of bitching about "misinformation"? and this is not a social media website. so this thread isn't about eccie is it? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
His “life” seems to revolve around me. Kinda creepy like the Bulgarian.
  • WTF
  • 04-11-2022, 08:01 AM
His “life” seems to revolve around me. Kinda creepy like the Bulgarian. Originally Posted by bambino
Nobody gives a fuck about you or your so called life.

If you died tomorrow. there'd be more celebration than sorrow. Remember that next time you post some crazy AF QAnon crap. Nobody Cares.

If you died tomorrow. there'd be more celebration than sorrow. Remember that next time you post some crazy AF QAnon crap. Nobody Cares. Originally Posted by WTF
Geez, you’re a little grumpy this morning. I’m not talking about my life, C3 is bragging about his. Try to keep up you old codger.

If you died tomorrow. there'd be more celebration than sorrow. Remember that next time you post some crazy AF QAnon crap. Nobody Cares. Originally Posted by WTF
Yet you feel compelled to respond.

We know you care.... almost compulsively.
This message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list.

Best decision I’ve made all year.

At least he a new WK.