Are you ready for some football?

Wow, easy there big guy,he is a home town hero! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Sad state of affairs when a marginally competent gate-keeping lunch pail player becomes a local favorite.

Real talk.
Yes we are going to the Super Bowl again........Next year Originally Posted by lilylivered
optimist vs realist, but hope your right anyways
Good win

Future is bright I like the Qb

Just need weapons
Dumb, bucktoothed hick Williams, whose career amounted to jackshit, taking a pitiful victory lap after winning a bullshit game which did zero but cost his team draft position.

Typical Buffalo. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Compare your carreer to his!

How do you fare?
They got the gunslinger. Build the line and someone who can catch.
Maybe Kyle Williams will re-sign as a tight end.
Maybe Kyle Williams will re-sign as a tight end. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Let's try this, resign Josh as a running back and put Matt Barclay in as qb!
Let's try this, resign Josh as a running back and put Matt Barclay in as qb! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
With the right grooming Josh can easily be a great QB. During Sunday's post game show Phil Simms touted him to be "the next coming of Jim Kelly".
rats Saints out
Go Bills
Another boring super bowl with the Brady bunch,they are unstoppable,the talk around the league is renaming it the Brady Bowl!
The NFL SUCKS! The Saints get robbed by incompetent refs. Wonder who their money was on?
And the Patsies, most HATED team in pro sports are in the Super Bowl ...AGAIN, AGAIN & AGAIN.
I believe pats have a time machine, as they seem to know all the plays 3 plays in advance. They video tape all these teams, and here we go with another boring Super Bowl !!
For the first time in my memory, I will pass on watching this year's Super Bowl. Maybe I will find a lady with similar interests. Ladies pm me!
Go rams
Brady Edelman they ran it over and over sane play
Chiefs were asleep