Multiple studies; conservatives are just dumb

You're... intellectually dishonest. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Nope. But you argue like a girl and that's why you're always getting your ass kicked.

As for going to war, you're the one who has harped on Iran and how they need to be dealt with swiftly. If not war, what the fuck are you talking about? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
What the fuck is wrong with you? I've already laid this out before. Do you have Alzheimers or are you too busy scrambling to get your name up on the last 5-10 lame thread posts to read anything anyone else has to say?

"It’s Obama’s usual, subtle false-choice maneuver: It’s either appeasement or war.

It’s not. True, there are no good choices, but Obama’s prospective deal is the worst possible. Not only does Iran get a clear path to the bomb but it gets sanctions lifted, all pressure removed and international legitimacy.

There is a third choice. If you are not stopping Iran’s program, don’t give away the store. Keep the pressure, keep the sanctions. Indeed, increase them. After all, previous sanctions brought Iran to its knees and to the negotiating table in the first place. And that was before the collapse of oil prices, which would now vastly magnify the economic effect of heightened sanctions.

Congress is proposing precisely that. Combined with cheap oil, it could so destabilize the Iranian economy as to threaten the clerical regime. That’s the opening. Then offer to renew negotiations for sanctions relief but from a very different starting point — no enrichment. Or, if you like, with a few token centrifuges for face-saving purposes.

And no sunset.

That’s the carrot. As for the stick, make it quietly known that the United States will not stand in the way of any threatened nation that takes things into its own hands. We leave the regional threat to the regional powers, say, Israeli bombers overflying Saudi Arabia."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...ca6_story.html

And it's a false dichotomy. Let's get the terminology correct. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So queerboy, when you tell your boyfriends you can either fuck me in my ass or in my mouth is that a false choice or a false dichotomy?

Nope. But you argue like a girl and that's why you're always getting your ass kicked.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I've already laid this out before. Do you have Alzheimers or are you too busy scrambling to get your name up on the last 5-10 lame thread posts to read anything anyone else has to say?

"It’s Obama’s usual, subtle false-choice maneuver: It’s either appeasement or war.

It’s not. True, there are no good choices, but Obama’s prospective deal is the worst possible. Not only does Iran get a clear path to the bomb but it gets sanctions lifted, all pressure removed and international legitimacy.

There is a third choice. If you are not stopping Iran’s program, don’t give away the store. Keep the pressure, keep the sanctions. Indeed, increase them. After all, previous sanctions brought Iran to its knees and to the negotiating table in the first place. And that was before the collapse of oil prices, which would now vastly magnify the economic effect of heightened sanctions.

Congress is proposing precisely that. Combined with cheap oil, it could so destabilize the Iranian economy as to threaten the clerical regime. That’s the opening. Then offer to renew negotiations for sanctions relief but from a very different starting point — no enrichment. Or, if you like, with a few token centrifuges for face-saving purposes.

And no sunset.

That’s the carrot. As for the stick, make it quietly known that the United States will not stand in the way of any threatened nation that takes things into its own hands. We leave the regional threat to the regional powers, say, Israeli bombers overflying Saudi Arabia."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...ca6_story.html

So queerboy, when you tell your boyfriends you can either fuck me in my ass or in my mouth is that a false choice or a false dichotomy?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
This is why I put you on ignore. Argue like a girl? The other day you're mentioning what's funny in middle school locker rooms. What the fuck is wrong with you? It's like you're stuck in some time warp where you are a junior high idiot. That's probably about the time you stopped growing in any mental capacity. You have a lot of issues you need to deal with, not the least of which is your desire for cock. You're an absolute bore. Copying and pasting your way through the day, nary an original thought in sight. You want so badly to be important and taken seriously but nobody likes you. Especially the girls, they hate your pizza face. Buh-bye.
  • shanm
  • 03-26-2015, 04:10 PM
So lemme get this straight – those are the numbers you want to point to as proof that Odumbo's policies are well-received and working throughout the Middle East? Let's see – 4 out of 5 Egyptians, 5 out of 6 Jordanians, 2 out of 3 Lebanese, and 13 out of 14 Pakistanis have no confidence in Odumbo and you're bragging about it? Tell me again how it makes us soooo popular if the POTUS just goes over there and prostrates and humiliates and falls all over himself apologizing for his predecessors. The poll numbers say otherwise, you dumbfuck. And it is extremely bad form in the Middle East to speak ill of your own in the presence of a foreigner. That was the takeaway from Odumbo's 2009 Cairo speech. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hmmm you seem to have skated right over the fact that you deliberately misrepresented poll figures in order to support your point of view.

Secondly, do you want an answer to the gibberish you wrote above? It's right there, look! In the poll you (disingenuously) tried to cite earlier. Why do you think Obama, as the president, has a higher approval rating than the United States does as a whole?
Do you think Lebanon doesn't notice, when 47 dim witted U.S senators send a letter to Iran in a deliberate attempt to undermine their own president? Or do you think Iran doesn't notice when those same idiots invite the prime minister of a country (their arch nemesis, mind you) to speak in front of congress, again deliberately in an attempt to piss off their own commander-in-chief? Do you think these policies are gaining us popularity points in the middle east? We should be thanking your retard masters. The political hackery and partisanship has turned this country into a joke. You stupid Fucktard.

Is this the 11th or 12th time you and your gay sidekick undercunt have argued that the only alternative to allowing Odumbo to give away the store to the terrorist mullahs in Tehran is to go to war? Face it, shammytard. Your hero is colossally incompetent. He can't negotiate his way out of a brown paper bag. He already demonstrated that when he traded the taliban's top 5 draft picks for a POS military deserter. And I've already told your thick-headed mug a dozen times it is a FALSE CHOICE to say it's either a bad deal or war:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056480127&postcount=52

So STFU with the false claim that everyone who criticizes Odumbo's clumsy and dangerous missteps wants war. By repeating that silly canard, you are just admitting that (like your messiah) you have zero skill or imagination when it comes to international diplomacy and foreign policy.
Originally Posted by lustylad

Hmmm let's see here. You support the retardlicans---->The retardlicans invited PM of Israel to speak in front of congress, undermining the diplomatic negotiations that Pres. Obama had ongoing with Iran------>What does Israel want?------>hmmm...Oh Yes, Israel wants war with Iran------>what do they want the U.S to do?------>They want us to join the war with Iran.

So your solution isn't war. What is it then? a diplomatic solution. Last I checked, that is exactly what Obama was trying to do but he was being impeded by your butt buddies trying to push a stick up his ass. Get fucking real.

GTFO Lusty Idiot, you have been exposed for the lying, cheating, hypocritical piece of filth that we all knew you were. Most times you can get away with your myopic views by coming up with unverifiable bullshit arguments but not this time. You are a silly little boy who should SHUT THE FUCK UP if he knows what's good for him.

you have zero skill or imagination when it comes to international diplomacy and foreign policy. Originally Posted by lustylad
And you do?
See unlike you, I do not pretend to possess unlimited amounts of "skill" in "international diplomacy and foreign policy." If I did, I would probably be working in that field. Unless....are you saying you could be Secretary of State if it wasn't for Obama?

Speaking of lying, got any more "polls" to support your latest argument?
Hmmm you seem to have skated right over the fact that you deliberately misrepresented poll figures in order to support your point of view.

Secondly, do you want an answer to the gibberish you wrote above? It's right there, look! In the poll you (disingenuously) tried to cite earlier. Why do you think Obama, as the president, has a higher approval rating than the United States does as a whole?
Do you think Lebanon doesn't notice, when 47 dim witted U.S senators send a letter to Iran in a deliberate attempt to undermine their own president? Or do you think Iran doesn't notice when those same idiots invite the prime minister of a country (their arch nemesis, mind you) to speak in front of congress, again deliberately in an attempt to piss off their own commander-in-chief? Do you think these policies are gaining us popularity points in the middle east? We should be thanking your retard masters. The political hackery and partisanship has turned this country into a joke. You stupid Fucktard.

Hmmm let's see here. You support the retardlicans---->The retardlicans invited PM of Israel to speak in front of congress, undermining the diplomatic negotiations that Pres. Obama had ongoing with Iran------>What does Israel want?------>hmmm...Oh Yes, Israel wants war with Iran------>what do they want the U.S to do?------>They want us to join the war with Iran.

So your solution isn't war. What is it then? a diplomatic solution. Last I checked, that is exactly what Obama was trying to do but he was being impeded by your butt buddies trying to push a stick up his ass. Get fucking real.

GTFO Lusty Idiot, you have been exposed for the lying, cheating, hypocritical piece of filth that we all knew you were. Most times you can get away with your myopic views by coming up with unverifiable bullshit arguments but not this time. You are a silly little boy who should SHUT THE FUCK UP if he knows what's good for him.

And you do?
See unlike you, I do not pretend to possess unlimited amounts of "skill" in "international diplomacy and foreign policy." If I was, I would probably be working in that field. Unless....are you saying you could be Secretary of State if it wasn't for Obama?

Speaking of lying, got any more "polls" to support your latest argument? Originally Posted by shanm
the only pole he wants is the kind you smoke in the backseat of your car in the parking lot behind the shop n save.
  • shanm
  • 03-26-2015, 04:31 PM
the only pole he wants is the kind you smoke in the backseat of your car in the parking lot behind the shop n save. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
There's also that other one. The one that he carries around in his ass all the time. I've heard it's ten foot long and thick as a tree trunk.
At least conservatives were smart enough NOT to vote for Obama. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Conservatives did not win the election. . .have you forgotten that? America's working class is getting smart and you had better prepare yourself. GOP will not win this election either, because there are too many independents now and more and more working class moving toward the left.

Extreme GOP's run on selfish greed and their own self interests, even at the expense of the working class. They have no compassion, they have no morality for society as a whole, and they refuse to pay their share of taxes. What intelligent working class citizen would vote for that, or for that matter, another Bush regime, who invades other countries in order for Lockheed-Martin, Haliburton and the defense industry to make more gravy money?
Conservatives did not win the election. . .have you forgotten that? America's working class is getting smart and you had better prepare yourself. GOP will not win this election either, because there are too many independents now and more and more working class moving toward the left.

Extreme GOP's run on selfish greed and their own self interests, even at the expense of the working class. They have no compassion, they have no morality for society as a whole, and they refuse to pay their share of taxes. What intelligent working class citizen would vote for that, or for that matter, another Bush regime, who invades other countries in order for Lockheed-Martin, Haliburton and the defense industry to make more gravy money?
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
So you want to keep your head in the sand and pretend that the people who vote for candidates because those candidates promise them free insurance, free Odumbo phones, free college education and other free government subsidies aren't being "selfish" when they vote, Miss MissedTheTruth?

"[A]sk not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country,” John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961.
I am just certain that Uber Cunt has linked to some fringe, radical, idiotic site that is all about conservatives. Many studies??? How about you post some links to these many studies. We can post some links to studies that show the opposite and we can look at some of the postings here and draw our own conclusions. Here is the big take away; liberals feel, conservatives think. Liberals will tell you how our Constitution works, Conservatives want you to read it yourself and make up your own mind. Liberals want the world to work a certain way but it doesn't and they make their rules based on this misunderstanding. Conservatives see the world the way it truly is and hope that others can be trusted to do what they say (trust but verify).

The big proof: as people get older they get more conservative. They understand things better, they have more knowledge, and they can uncover the charaltans better. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You have no idea about human emotions. You speak from your own selfish interests. Compassion is never out of style, and you need to realize that. I hate to preach to ignorants, but somehow I know what I am talking about.

This board is obviously extreme right wing and I have spoken with other posters who believe me. Never intimidate my beliefs, never intimidate me so that you can make yourself a more powerful person. "You are not powerful, you are weak, because you care only about yourself, and that is not what most humans and all of humanity needs. We need compassion and more of it. Capitalism is not working for the majority of Americans, and I believe the smartest minds of our young see that.

Better find a different strategy in order to promote your beliefs!
You have no idea about human emotions. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
You must be a LIBERAL.
You must be a LIBERAL. Originally Posted by LexusLover
"You must be".........one of the IDIOT's who left the Democratic Party shortly after the passage of The Voting Rights Act of 1965.
At least conservatives were smart enough NOT to vote for Obama. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Yep and "conservatives were smart enough" "to vote for" George W. Bush 2x's.

'Nuff said!
Bush is looking better every day. Keep bringing him up.
"You must be".........one of the IDIOT's who left the Democratic Party shortly after the passage of The Voting Rights Act of 1965. Originally Posted by bigtex
Still reading my posts, I see. Keep studying.
Keep bringing him up. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good advice! I will "keep bringing him up."

Speaking of which, didn't you vote for Shrubbie 4x's?

For more information, just follow the link!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/
Still reading my posts, I see. Keep studying. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Still responding to my posts, I see. Keep responding. (In spite of the fact that you previously stated that it was "not worth the time.")