The Waco Kid

Really? So you remember UnderConstruction? Were you posting back then? How do you know he was never banned? Whatever happened to UC? Will he be back posting again soon?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ask your mother, cuntface
you are more preDICKtable than Big Ben.

[] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did you say something chimp chump? Why are you still here? Lost a bet didn't you?
Did you say something chimp chump? Why are you still here? Lost a bet didn't you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
did you say something, chimp?

This is home of the WELSHER'S CLUB.
The rhetoric on the board has been ratcheted up to the most hateful and by far the least intellectual level in memory. And the starting point was quite low. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Instead of complaining, why don't you start giving charm-school lessons to your protege, UNDERCONSTRUCTION? See if you can train a sewer rat to be charming and intellectual, like yourself.

Ask your mother, cuntface Originally Posted by WombRaider
did you say something, chimp?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If I lied like you do, and lost a bet like you did, then I sure wouldn't post a pic of what the bet was about like you do.. But I'm not as dumb as you are.
What do you get when you cross a primate to a crawfish / jellyfish mutation ? YOU GET EKIM THE INBRED CHIMP !!!!
What do you get when you cross a primate to a crawfish / jellyfish mutation ? YOU GET EKIM THE INBRED CHIMP !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A SHITBIRD FUCKFACE WITH A HYPOCRITICAL LYING FAGGOT? YOU GET GAY REY, OF COURSE.

COME CLEAN, JIZZMONKEY. ANY TIME YOU WANT TO OWN UP TO SUPPORTING THAT PERVERTED DRAFT DODGER NUGENT, WE ARE LISTENING.

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A SHITBIRD FUCKFACE WITH A HYPOCRITICAL LYING FAGGOT? YOU GET GAY REY, OF COURSE.

COME CLEAN, JIZZMONKEY. ANY TIME YOU WANT TO OWN UP TO SUPPORTING THAT PERVERTED DRAFT DODGER NUGENT, WE ARE LISTENING. Originally Posted by WombRaider

What does CNN stand for? Communist News Network.

What does ABC stand for? All oBama Channel.

What does NBC stand for? Now OBama Channel.

Whats the difference between God and Obama? God doesn’t think He’s Obama.

Why won’t Obama release his birth certificat? He hasn’t decided where he was born.

The good news about Obamas inauguration was that of the two million people who showed up, only 10 of them had to call off work

Whats the difference between Karl Marx and Obama? Nobody knows.

Why won’t obama have a turkey for Thanksgiving? Because Vice President Biden will be out of town.

Why will Obama get a new puppy for the White House? Joe Biden is getting on in years.

How can you tell a Conservative home owner apart from a Democratic home owner? Ask who is paying the Mortgage. The Conservative will point to himself, and the democrat will also point at the conservative

If I lied like you do, and lost a bet like you did, then I sure wouldn't post a pic of what the bet was about like you do.. But I'm as dumb as you are. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
if I did not have any friends, I would go else where
If I lied like you do, and lost a bet like you did, then I sure wouldn't post a pic of what the bet was about like you do.. But I'm as dumb as you are. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If I had no friends on this form I would go somewhere else
if I did not have any friends, I would go else where Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

If I had no friends on this form I would go somewhere else Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You are supposed to indicate you changed my words hillbilly. Ever found a changed banned avatar stupid? How about you listing all your friends no stones. Someone must have taken your tests for you so you could pass.
  • DSK
  • 12-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Hey pissant. Why not simply ask a mod? Otherwise, quite fabricating bullshit.

The rhetoric on the board has been ratcheted up to the most hateful and by far the least intellectual level in memory. And the starting point was quite low.

The only difference between this forum and a common punch mob is the lynch.

Another shooting yesterday. More than 30 shots fired. Another day at the office.

Fuck you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thirty shots at the office - what are you gonna do about it, pussy? Nothing! You are a great big ball of nothing!!!
DRAFT DODGER!!!!

Hey pissant. Why not simply ask a mod? Otherwise, quite fabricating bullshit.

The rhetoric on the board has been ratcheted up to the most hateful and by far the least intellectual level in memory. And the starting point was quite low.

The only difference between this forum and a common punch mob is the lynch.

Another shooting yesterday. More than 30 shots fired. Another day at the office.

Fuck you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

hey pissant, why don't you just quit this board like your libtard buddy Timmy? no one misses him, we won't miss you either.