Any ladies want to trade for iPhone 7 256 GB for ATT

• dgc92
  • 11-19-2018, 10:00 PM
Biz savvy = Hijacking threads and making yourself look batshit crazy? Congrats on that, then.

And before you accuse me of being another hater, I don't hate you. You're pretty interesting, with your huge ego and inability to shut up. Every thread that isn't a dumpster fire is a slumber party. And you're a self-lighting can of gas.
  • dgc92
  • 11-19-2018, 10:05 PM
Biz savvy = Hijacking threads and making yourself look batshit crazy? Congrats on that, then.

And before you accuse me of being another hater, I don't hate you. You're pretty interesting, with your huge ego and inability to shut up. Every thread that isn't a dumpster fire is a slumber party. And you're a self-lighting can of gas.
Reading the above post was even funnier the second time........
I still have not received a PM about my iPhone5. I would like to be more transparent though; you'll need earbuds. You can't hear anything if you just hold it up to your ear. I'll drop the price from a pack of Ramen to literally a single noodle. Any takers?

Edit: This is getting ridiculous. I just hit the F5 key to refresh and I was expecting at least 20 PMs and I shockingly didn't even have one if you can believe that shit. Any chance I can just pay someone to take this fucking phone? I really need to work on my marketing skills because I apparently really suck at it.
Sorry,I was finishing my paper on Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I'm back now and would love to discuss your iPhone
https://youtu.be/nsxYlsICU0Y"> https://youtu.be/nsxYlsICU0Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Blah blah blah. Whiny reviers who will never be able to afford me

And before you accuse me of being another hater, I don't hate you. You're pretty interesting, with your huge ego and inability to shut up. Every thread that isn't a dumpster fire is a slumber party. And you're a self-lighting can of gas. Originally Posted by dgc92
Omg look at you learnig those new acronyms.
I haven't said anything crazy. You are just mad I'm not some self conscious pick-me.
Sorry,I was finishing my paper on Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I'm back now and would love to discuss your iPhone Originally Posted by B Three
Sorry. It's too late. With the lack of interest for it, I threw it in the fireplace. I'm not proud of myself right now. But I did what needed to be done.

[YOUTUBE]
Blah blah blah. Whiny reviers who will never be able to afford me Originally Posted by tiatate
You're not a piece of property. It's a shame that you look at yourself that way. You really just don't get it. I understand the context with your rates, but nobody can "afford" another person regardless of their occupation.

You talk about money a lot. I've never met a single person who actually has real money who talks about it. Have you ever read a single word from me about how much money I make?
Her pimp has verbally and mentally beat her down so much, that's all she sees herself as. Maybe one day you'll break free of the life and be able to take my order at the Starbucks drive thru
Her pimp has verbally and mentally beat her down so much, that's all she sees herself as. Maybe one day you'll break free of the life and be able to take my order at the Starbucks drive thru Originally Posted by mrredcat43
That made me laugh. Sadly, you're probably right about that.
Sorry. It's too late. With the lack of interest for it, I threw it in the fireplace. I'm not proud of myself right now. But I did what needed to be done.

You're not a piece of property. It's a shame that you look at yourself that way. You really just don't get it. I understand the context with your rates, but nobody can "afford" another person regardless of their occupation.

You talk about money a lot. I've never met a single person who actually has real money who talks about it. Have you ever read a single word about how much money I make? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
All kidding aside in this trainwreck, these are such poignant words that I wish more people around here really thought about it. Before I retired from my real life profession to go back to school (again) and writing full time (shocking, I know with my horrid diction), I was in an occupation where you are definitely defined by your bill rate. I'm sure you have people in your organization in that situation. This job is so similar in many ways that I many times don't know whether to laugh or cry when I talk to ladies who are struggling or ones who are thriving.

I like your words so much, I am doing to start a new thread - maybe people will speak, maybe not. I am going to start it in National. I hope you will join me.
B3, will the crush you have on me ever end? I already said I know I'm awesome...well I'll be honest with myself, I'm obviously not that awesome if I throw an iPhone5 in the fireplace
Everyone is free to join me, but a general warning, threAD hijacking is a real thing that can merit real points that can lead to serious consequences and loss of privileges.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2476039
B3, will the crush you have on me ever end? I already said I know I'm awesome...well I'll be honest with myself, I'm obviously not that awesome if I throw an iPhone5 in the fireplace Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No, I'm already moving things around in my den to make room for all your diplomas. I have to move some of my limited edition Barbie ™ lithographs, but it's okay.
They are dusty as fuck because I never look at them. I hope you have like a Dustmaster or some shit. Two of them I haven't even opened so they're probably good.