Gamer's Corner: Video Game Thread

• Trey
  • 10-26-2016, 11:22 AM
I just got a email they sent me bf1 I can't wait to play it. I never buy the server. I think one time I did buy a day. I just play what's available. I doubt I buy the game and being the holidays lots will be out to play.

BF hardline was so God aweful I can't see how they could do any worse.
  • cr76
  • 10-26-2016, 01:29 PM
I really wanted to play hardline
Not going to lie, I really want to play Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2. EA is being cocksuckers by making the game have some stipulation that you have to be connected to the internet at all times to play even if you play campaign. Fuck that shit.

Yea I was hyped for Hardline but when my buddy told me how horrible it was I went on Twitch to check it out. Yep, pass on that one.
Not going to lie, I really want to play Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2. Originally Posted by Fishpie

I would definitely play that game, I love the series! But why no PC

Overwatch is consuming my life, I need a new game.
If I wasn't such trash with the KBM I would be in ARMA III all the time. Yea I need to figure out which game I want to waste my life away in.
  • cr76
  • 10-26-2016, 08:38 PM
Watchdogs should keep me occupied until resident evil 7.

6 was alright , but to fucking repetitive.
I would definitely play that game, I love the series! But why no PC

Overwatch is consuming my life, I need a new game. Originally Posted by chloelc
EnVyUs too good...
  • cr76
  • 10-27-2016, 03:26 PM
Cholec Shouldnoffer play fulngaming sessions -

Chloe plays 15 of your favorite game and Chloe plays in white socks , panties , and a tshirt before naughty time.
Just finished DOOM, wish it had more of a back story that doesn't involve you reading pages of intel...

Not sure what to pick up next. Maybe the new DBZ game since I'm a DBZ nerd. BF1, the remastered Arkham games (never played the original) , or overwatch
Who the fuck plays Doom for the story? Originally Posted by Fishpie
Doom hat eine geschichte zu erzählen? Zuerst habe ich davon gehört

[Doom has a story to tell? 1st I've heard of it] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
But for real I've just played the demo and thinking about getting it.
  • cr76
  • 10-29-2016, 08:04 AM
Just finished DOOM, wish it had more of a back story that doesn't involve you reading pages of intel...

Not sure what to pick up next. Maybe the new DBZ game since I'm a DBZ nerd. BF1, the remastered Arkham games (never played the original) , or overwatch Originally Posted by Fallout4
arkhami s great if you have never played the original 2.

I hope they remaster origins as well
All the EA servers are down...
  • Trey
  • 10-31-2016, 12:40 AM
Just started bf1 it's a beautiful game. Still kinda plays clunky. I suck at it, so far I only play it online but this time I may give single player a go at it. I wish people had mics I'm always ready to ball but just no working together with zero mics. I've played with over 100 people so far swiching squads and such not one person so far. Oh well.
One knock, a major one, is the no mic thing in the BF community. I have no idea what's up with that. I know they have headsets out the ass. On PC I know they will keyboard chat their asses off but I rarely hear any mic chatter. You hear it more on console than PC. If EA/Dice let enemies talk trash like CoD mics would all the sudden start working and then people would complain about people not STFU.
I just finished Tomb raider on the Xbox one.. looking for something new.. any ideas