Enough is Enough

heh
If you think there is nothing wrong with randomly attacking someone for no reason at all, then I feel bad for you. I hope that some day in the future you see that just because you can do something, does not mean you should do it. If you really do not know better, than please allow me to inform you that sometimes a little bit of respect and civility can go a long way.

HaHa! Humpty call people asshole all the time. Some of 'em it's true. My momma never told me nothin about not doing that. Why? Did I stop you on the street, call you an asshole. HaHa, well, if not, then here you go! You can kiss my hole. HaHa! Originally Posted by HumptyHumper
Who gives a fuck ?
Respect and civility? Exactly which Interwebs do you think you're on?
Ignore the Civil Barrister behind the curtain. He's the biggest drama queen literally in the whole city. Caught on TV and everything.

Love and hugs are not going to be widely available in a forum that shares information about prostitutes. Brutal frankness and brutal honesty are expected. Originally Posted by ackvt
Do you honestly think that the ROS's are true?

WU makes me laugh WAY more than he offends me, same with many others. I really don't feel like coming in here and getting censored, Originally Posted by ackvt
Speaking of censorship and WU - he's all for perma-banning those he doesn't like. Of course he was permanently banned from ASPD, and they seemed to do all right.

Once more for the cheap seats...

They...don't...give...a fuck...about...your...directiv es...

P.S.-And ban BDD while you're at it...he's just a pawn to use to continue the fight... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I warned you...now look...

Permanent...ban... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I agree with you Adabear, but the bottom line is this board is run by a man and it is very male-centric. ASPD was different as is P411 though it's not a message board, it is a strong commercial tool and is very female-centric.
... he was permanently banned from ASPD, and they seemed to do all right. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Yeah, right. Got a linck?
Why am I so misunderstood? Oh right, it's hookers who are talking...
If you think there is nothing wrong with randomly attacking someone for no reason at all, then I feel bad for you. I hope that some day in the future you see that just because you can do something, does not mean you should do it. If you really do not know better, than please allow me to inform you that sometimes a little bit of respect and civility can go a long way. Originally Posted by Adabear
HaHa! Just playing with you B Bear! Yeah, it would be nice if it was all civil and shit but it's the internet.

Just like people in their car honking the horn at you. The car provides physical protection from a fight and they don't have to actually get in your face (or space) to flip you the dirty finger. Cause they can just drive off and hope you don't follow.

Man that honking pisses me off! I just sit there eyeballing that motherfucker. Fuck you, I ain't moving, go around me asshole! And I keep eyeballing that motherfucker as they drive around me. Don't fuck with me bitch! I'm crazy enough to get out this car and start breaking shit on yours! HaHa!

Same here. Any pathetic punk pussy spastic mutherfucker with a connection can play badass all they want with no downside. Nobody know that in real life they all ugly and goofy and fat and spastic and shit. That's why you got your WakeUps and whatnot.

Like Anthony Wiener said "Chillax"
Not so much...just sayin'...
Yeah, right. Got a linck? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
To prove a negative or to a board that no longer exists?

...Any pathetic punk pussy spastic mutherfucker with a connection can play badass all they want with no downside. Nobody know that in real life they all ugly and goofy and fat and spastic and shit. That's why you got your WakeUps and whatnot.
... Originally Posted by HumptyHumper
Not so much...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I have to agree....Wakeup's not fat. ijs
I have been reading this board for awhile now.. Houston and Dallas are by far the most entertaining to read. I think the best thing to do is figure out how to put certain posters on an ignore list. Hopefully most of the 'mature' folks won't have to read their comments, and if most people are ignoring these 'children' , they will soon get bored, maybe go away if no one is paying attention to them. Children love to get the adults 'ire' up, and push buttons. Best not to let kids get that satisfaction. Just ignore them.

Good post by the way Adabear.
HaHa! Just playing with you B Bear! Yeah, it would be nice if it was all civil and shit but it's the internet.

Just like people in their car honking the horn at you. The car provides physical protection from a fight and they don't have to actually get in your face (or space) to flip you the dirty finger. Cause they can just drive off and hope you don't follow.

Man that honking pisses me off! I just sit there eyeballing that motherfucker. Fuck you, I ain't moving, go around me asshole! And I keep eyeballing that motherfucker as they drive around me. Don't fuck with me bitch! I'm crazy enough to get out this car and start breaking shit on yours! HaHa!

Same here. Any pathetic punk pussy spastic mutherfucker with a connection can play badass all they want with no downside. Nobody know that in real life they all ugly and goofy and fat and spastic and shit. That's why you got your WakeUps and whatnot.

Like Anthony Wiener said "Chillax" Originally Posted by HumptyHumper
LOL, true!

You do have to wonder what some of these 'colorful posters' really look like, to be so mean and nasty all the time. Maybe just a bunch of old ugly disgruntled elderly folk in real life..?
You do have to wonder what some of these 'colorful posters' really look like, to be so mean and nasty all the time. Maybe just a bunch of old ugly disgruntled elderly folk in real life..? Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
No need to wonder what we look like on this mean and nasty, f**ked up hooker board; just go look in the mirror. We look like you. You are one of us; no better.

We know why we are here. Why the fuck are you "pure as rain" virgin do-gooders hangin' out around here? After all, it is a mean and nasty, f**ked up hooker board with people like me.

What fucking hypocrites you are.

Old Dingus
OD

Speaking for myself only....In my real life, I do not spit poison for no reason. In this world I am also a nice guy. I treat the women with respect. I think any of them would agree with that statement. Also, to keep things on the level, I have met a few of the guys on the board as well. I have had dinner, drinks, BCD activities and hung out with many on this board. Again, I believe they would all agree that my posting here is consistent with my personality. Based on this and the definition from dictionary.com I would not be considered a hypocrite.

hyp·o·crite [hip-uh-krit] noun

1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

PS - I am here to have fun, meet people that interest me, and other activities that obviously do not need detailed.

We know why we are here. Why the fuck are you "pure as rain" virgin do-gooders hangin' out around here? After all, it is a mean and nasty, f**ked up hooker board with people like me.

What fucking hypocrites you are.

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus