Provider's videos??

Very nice Jules. OMG your eyes and your lashes gave me wood.
Originally Posted by eduk8d mexcan
thanks hun i love the lashes
I wanna make a video dammit!!!

Can I bring a midget...? Originally Posted by Neotek
not to my house!! i am afraid
yup & anytime for you!! that would be a lot of fun Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
How serious are you?? Inquirring kitty and hobbyists want to know..lol
Second, You prefer your place or mine?
Thirdly, what would you like and how would you like your breakfast cooked in the morning?

hehe

But seriously serious...I'm serious.
  • Nune
  • 11-24-2010, 09:05 PM
@Copyierguy0, Vanessa is not a provider though I wish she was one. I do have a hotter friend who is a provider. I'll ask her if she would like to make a video and will tell her to read this thread in hopes she's up for it immediately. We'll see after the Thanksgiving break.
Well Guys Here it goes!!!!!

http://www.4shared.com/video/YSOOtTSo/alecias_1st.html

Hope you guys like it!!! Originally Posted by alecia
great video Alecia
yup & anytime for you!! that would be a lot of fun Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I gotta do that with you too babe
Tabitha and Jules, that would be hot.
I would like to see that one.
Well Guys Here it goes!!!!!

http://www.4shared.com/video/YSOOtTSo/alecias_1st.html

Hope you guys like it!!! Originally Posted by alecia
Hands down the best vid so far!!! Good slurping sounds, nice DT, good length.

Jules is good too, but not a fan of the re-edit with machine gun/COD gamer soundtrack. Poor old Fred.

BTW, props to smurf for the tabitha vid...what everyone is talking about: helps us VISUALIZE performance along with review you posted. Excellent!
This just might be my all-time favorite thread. You ladies are hot!
Wow nice videos ladies! Very nice! You woman are extremely sexy, very good job for the first timers also, I seriously couldn't even tell you were camera shy

I didn't realize someone already posted they do vids, damn I came to late! Well if any ladies are interested in get professional videos done I do them for little or next to nothing. I am just looking for more hours behind the camera and editing film. I will just have to post something in the business forums I guess. So if anyone is interested please just look there or pm. Again great videos ladies!
Thanks guys!!! There will be more with better lighting LOL.........happy screwing!
Jamie: I give you a "5". You could have scored higher, but you need a new partner. It does not look good that you can not get him fully aroused.

Maxxi: No score. I am undecided how I feel about all the squirting.

MaKenzee: I give you a "4". I did not have any sound and it should have been longer.

Adrianna: I give you a "2". You need to be way more naughty. Ditch the tejano music and clean your room.

Jules: No Score. I will pretend I never saw the video. Now, get a different partner, don't be afraid to grab ahold of that cock, and lose the ridiculous eyelashes.

BJ: HELLO! Pay attentions ladies, that is how you give a blow job. "9"

Diana: "YAWN"

Tabitha: The video with the fake BJ, "2". The video with the real BJ, "8"

Alecia: I give you an "8". You would have scored higher if the lighting was a better to get a better look at you.
How serious are you?? Inquirring kitty and hobbyists want to know..lol
Second, You prefer your place or mine?
Thirdly, what would you like and how would you like your breakfast cooked in the morning?

hehe

But seriously serious...I'm serious. Originally Posted by Tabitha Bleu

yes im serious

im flexible on location lol

i like my eggs sunny side up

but i will pm you, im in the works to start up my own site now exiting things are happening
thanks angry...hahaha...the reason I did the fake bj is because I didnt want to do one with company for security issues obviously. I had concerns and I still do. But, I have no regrets and I'm looking forward to some real GFE with Jules on Video, please no gawking, keep your eyes in your head, and ur mr. oscar inside the zipper!

lol...Jules expect my call this is gonna be hot hot hot!
well to his defense we had a 3 hour photo shoot prior to the video so we were both a little worked up

will be seeing you soon bolt Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
WTF? A 3 Hour photo shoot?! Awesome! When do we see those pics?