I got caught in the excitement of dinner with a dime peice.

@proudoftexas Troll? if you want a troll go watch lord of the rings.
or in your case best little************** in texas
So was this the evening you had be planning before all went south...?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=747977

I can understand wanting a nice evening with good company, but I am most curious as to your thought process which brought you to the conclusion that sending emails every day to someone you have never met, would endear you to her?

HB

<after reading this thread, I have a strange desire to watch Star Wars...."no try, do">
Did you try sending her a copy of your bank statement or your pink slip? Maybe a photo of you in your ride? Originally Posted by YourEroticMasseuse
that's solid advice kusmaldo ....you try that?
YEM...you're PS skills are....well....let's just say, mission accomplished! I had a hard time trying to picture that, but no doubt now....thanks for taking the time out of your busy viewing schedule to join us... And btw...congratulations on making the list!!!! You must be ecstatic! I am more than thrilled for you!!

JY......LMTA. Carry on

proud of TX....watch this. Will the real troll stand up and wave They're everywhere!
@happy bannana i never intended dor did i ever intend to woo her
with emails c'mon man that's all talk.Exactly that evening in my link
was All I wanted.The emails were only meant to organize a dinner date
tell her about myself...............okay okay one or two lines about romance.
that's it.Geez you all think that I was stalking her like Jason Vorhees.

@JCM800 She never asked for proof,just said okay sweetie.
I would not mind taking this dime piece to California or Europe.
maybe I should give her you guys her handle on here and you can
ask her for me?
@MAX welcome back you know the provider I'm after is a bit elusive.
She only posts like once every other week if that.any advice?
i'm kind of sad actually,in fact I'm really sad, almost had a chance to try and see
her this past week but I had a previous, meeting and she left where she was
a day early Nuts!!! it's like I have to keep scouring her profile and BP
just to get alerts as to when she is up.after that i have only one shot to
arrange a date.i sent her my numberin my emails..........pray she didn't
block it.on our dinner date would be at a classy 5 star.

K......

My apologies again for yesterday...it was a PTSD thing I really don't like to talk about. It wasn't you....it was me. I can be a cranky hag with little or no provocation during those little episodes.

My advice? Well, after reading that review, please know that I am simply charmed by your charisma and style. If I were you and had all that money and fancy car....this is what I'd do....follow her to every city she travels to. Wait in the lobby of the hotels she stays in. Oh..... Definitely follow her to her home and park right outside....it won't be long and she'll finally get the message that you are simply enamored and refuse to give up. While I can't be 100% certain, I'm fairly positive she will understand what a terrible mistake she's made, by having you back off....geez, I know I would. What a wonderful hobby it would be if others were more like you. No doubt she'll come to her senses and realize you are a catch of a lifetime. Then I imagine the two of you will often hold hands while taking long walks on the beach and enjoying the sunset. Happily ever after is right around the corner.....

BTW....I have a fear of lists and it most often causes the PTSD to kick right in, so while it's a nice thought for others, it could be detrimental for me, and no one wants that. Remember what happened yesterday? It wasn't pretty, was it?

Can someone pass me more of that kool-aid, please?
maybe I should give her you guys her handle on here and you can ask her for me? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
This is a bad idea, for all the obvious reasons. You will be better served to focus on remaining firm, and staying the course.

Edit: I wish I hadn't written this. But I have and thus feel it would be dishonest to erase it. I ask you ignore the words above, best you can.

A heavy heart.
... had a chance to try and see her this past week but I had a previous, meeting ... Originally Posted by kusmaldo
This is a shameful admission. Have you not just accepted 11 pages of accolades for your level of commitment to the cause? I suggest you owe an apology to everyone on this thread that has patted you on the back for your lack of QUIT (which I believe was first noticed by ME, who now wishes to retract that observation, label it BOGUS).

A meeting? Really? A lousy dime a dozen meeting stood between you and the dime peice and you CHOSE the stinking meeting?

I suggest you set your sights lower, young man. You clearly are not worthy of the esteemed company you crave. It would be an abomination. The shame!
This is a bad idea, for all the obvious reasons. You will be better served to focus on remaining firm, and staying the course.

Edit: I wish I hadn't written this. But I have and thus feel it would be dishonest to erase it. I ask you ignore the words above, best you can.

A heavy heart. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
awwww.....
awwww..... Originally Posted by M A X
You mock me? Don't make me come up there and take you out to dinner, young lady.
You mock me? Don't make me come up there and take you out to dinner, young lady. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I am a huge fan of yours and would never deign to mock someone I hold in such high regard. I'm hurt and offended the thought even crossed your mind.

I'd follow you to the ends of the earth for a great meal though!