Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, or Mentally Retarded?

"Yahoo"?

Webster: "a boorish, crass, or stupid person" Originally Posted by LexusLover

Not if it's a.....Netanyahu

That is who really controls the Internet
Not if it's a.....Netanyahu

That is who really controls the Internet Originally Posted by VitaMan
This guy?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-24-2021, 01:27 PM
You quote "em as "authority," which is about like calling HillariousNoMore a "Secretary of State" ....! Wasn't that her title when an Ambassador was abusively slaughtered?

The more the op posts in "his thread" the more it seems as though Gaetz has been correct all these years.

He's a single man isn't he? Pussy chasing is good. Originally Posted by LexusLover
looks like you need a hillary clinton thread. should i start one for you. it's no trouble..
looks like you need a hillary clinton thread. should i start one for you. it's no trouble.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
This is a Gaetz thread! Based on YAHOO! The allegations you raised had already been INVESTIGATED. Now the Clintonian FBI is "re-investigating" the spurious and factually baseless allegations like they did HillariousNoMore's fabricated Russian Collusion. And you!

Join in the ludicrous waste of time by calling HIM "dumb or mentally retarded" .... and you voted for Bitten? Gaetz believed in what Trump was doing for this country. So he gets trashed like the Supreme Court justice who was trashed for drinking beer and allegedly (never proven) fucking in college!!!! Don't you get tired of trashing people? Or do you think it makes you look better?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-25-2021, 05:34 AM
This is a Gaetz thread! Based on YAHOO! The allegations you raised had already been INVESTIGATED. Now the Clintonian FBI is "re-investigating" the spurious and factually baseless allegations like they did HillariousNoMore's fabricated Russian Collusion. And you!

Join in the ludicrous waste of time by calling HIM "dumb or mentally retarded" .... and you voted for Bitten? Gaetz believed in what Trump was doing for this country. So he gets trashed like the Supreme Court justice who was trashed for drinking beer and allegedly (never proven) fucking in college!!!! Don't you get tired of trashing people? Or do you think it makes you look better? Originally Posted by LexusLover
can i ask you to just not post in this thread? you have great difficulty staying on topic. take your food fight to where it belongs, in the food fight forum. it doesn't go here. oh ya, and there's that 2 year history thing. really?

i'm going to do you a solid and start a Hillary Clinton thread for you. you can post 1 million plus pages about Hillary in that thread.
can i ask you to just not post in this thread? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yes!

You still haven't asked me not to post in "your" thread. But before you waste the time, why is it that you can post in "my" thread, but you don't want me to post in "your" thread.

Gaetz opposed the Russian Collusion garbage as a waste of time and money .... HillariousNoMore started that BS by buying a fake report from the Russians ... which she knew was fake. That's why Gaetz is getting accused of fake stuff himself. That's what you people do! Then YOU want to call Gaetz "dumb" and "retarded" because he .... was accused of doing something he didn't do .... just like Trump!

But you don't want to hear or see that ..... because it destroys YOUR FAKE NARRATIVE .... Enjoy "your" thread!
  • pxmcc
  • 04-26-2021, 03:59 AM
Yes!

You still haven't asked me not to post in "your" thread. But before you waste the time, why is it that you can post in "my" thread, but you don't want me to post in "your" thread.

Gaetz opposed the Russian Collusion garbage as a waste of time and money .... HillariousNoMore started that BS by buying a fake report from the Russians ... which she knew was fake. That's why Gaetz is getting accused of fake stuff himself. That's what you people do! Then YOU want to call Gaetz "dumb" and "retarded" because he .... was accused of doing something he didn't do .... just like Trump!

But you don't want to hear or see that ..... because it destroys YOUR FAKE NARRATIVE .... Enjoy "your" thread! Originally Posted by LexusLover
wrong thread. at this time i ask you respectfully to not post in this thread.

there are 2 threads open-the hillary thread and the bitch about pxmcc thread-that your posts would do just fine in. just divvy it up by topic and it's all good.

i wont read the hillary thread and may do some light reverse trolling in the bitch about pxmcc thread, but nothing like the last time i put you on blast. that was folmfao funny. im working on another one way better in case you decide not to "get the memo." it will be eccie "screenshot of the year."

so anyone other than Lexus Lover, any new thoughts on the Gaetz situation as it unfolds?
As long as the Hillary theme is tied into Gaetz as LL's last post was this is a proper part of this discussion. pxmcc please stop lecturing members on what they post or move on. If it's off subject we will handle it. So far everything has been loosely within the target.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-26-2021, 03:27 PM
As long as the Hillary theme is tied into Gaetz as LL's last post was this is a proper part of this discussion. pxmcc please stop lecturing members on what they post or move on. If it's off subject we will handle it. So far everything has been loosely within the target. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
sure Crypt. you're still pissed at me from 17 threads ago. let it go bro. let the other mods weigh in. they know the bizarre cyberstalking history of LL only too well.

LL knows the score. i'm not going to readdress this issue in this thread.
The "other" mods?

Funny thing going on with Gaetz.

His January through March financials show an unusually large amount of spending according to some of the recent articles I've seen. They are calling it damage control but it looks more like fighting back.
What they don't mention or only mention briefly is the amount of money he has raised in his district in order to be able to spend that kind of money. This is typically a slow time for fundraising for most politicians but Gaetz seems to have some loyal constituents. Having a father that is as connected and pulls strings, seemingly as well as Joe Kennedy, in the FL panhandle doesn't hurt.

Still no one turning on him and the longer that goes on it becomes less likely they will so this may soon run it's course. The fact that you have to dig to find even MSM outlets giving it much attention tells you about all you need to know. It's down to TPM and Daily Beast...outlets like that.

Perhaps the title of the thread should be amended to:

"Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, Mentally Retarded or just the latest target"

• pxmcc
  • 04-28-2021, 04:57 PM
The "other" mods?

Funny thing going on with Gaetz.

His January through March financials show an unusually large amount of spending according to some of the recent articles I've seen. They are calling it damage control but it looks more like fighting back.
What they don't mention or only mention briefly is the amount of money he has raised in his district in order to be able to spend that kind of money. This is typically a slow time for fundraising for most politicians but Gaetz seems to have some loyal constituents. Having a father that is as connected and pulls strings, seemingly as well as Joe Kennedy, in the FL panhandle doesn't hurt.

Still no one turning on him and the longer that goes on it becomes less likely they will so this may soon run it's course. The fact that you have to dig to find even MSM outlets giving it much attention tells you about all you need to know. It's down to TPM and Daily Beast...outlets like that.

Perhaps the title of the thread should be amended to:

"Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, Mentally Retarded or just the latest target"

Originally Posted by boardman
i think it comes down to whether there is credible evidence of the underage thing. if so, the feds wont back off.
Or it could come down to nobody gives a fuck.....kinda like your recent Hillary Clinton thread.....
  • pxmcc
  • 04-28-2021, 10:43 PM
Or it could come down to nobody gives a fuck.....kinda like your recent Hillary Clinton thread..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Russ you usually see more than that. gotta step up your game. it's not me who is obsessed with Hillary Clinton. i could give 0 fucks about hrc. she was a bad choice for the dems and one of the most-hated people in America, though it seems a bit irrational to me.

maybe you should have read this thread before commenting. mods dont wanna do their jobs, so i did it for em with oldschool playground justice.

there are advantages to being the craziest fuck in the room.

thoughts/predictions on how the gaetz saga ends, or you dont care? to which i reply, well then why the fuck...lol
  • pxmcc
  • 04-29-2021, 02:40 AM
As long as the Hillary theme is tied into Gaetz as LL's last post was this is a proper part of this discussion. pxmcc please stop lecturing members on what they post or move on. If it's off subject we will handle it. So far everything has been loosely within the target. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
sure Crypt. you're still pissed at me from 17 threads ago. let it go bro. let the other mods weigh in. they know the bizarre cyberstalking history of LL only too well.

LL knows the score. i'm not going to readdress this issue in this thread. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Crypt, i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings on that thread 17 or thereabouts threads back. what you need to know about me is that if you come at me with an opinion-as opposed to a fact-and i happen to disagree with your opinion, i will come back with a counter argument, guaranteed.

it wasn't personally directed at you, it's just what i do. and because i get paid to argue-sometimes lol-it's not even a level playing field to begin with. so there's that mitigating factor to boot working in your favor..

peeps like Boardman know that already, so they try to anticipate-and head off at the pass-rebuttals that they know will be coming, special delivery. Boardman can be kind of tricky too for us AOC worshippers. (he's the only one on this board whose entire life story i haven't figured out. it looks like an ALLEGED particle in a black box.) she really needs to conduct some in-services imo. plus she's hot af, and i would probably be staring at her ASSets while she's trying to give me some darn righteous and proper training..

#AOCimhereifyougettiredofyours orryboyfriend..

#commielivesmatter..

while i am respectful of others and do not stoop to ad hominem arguments; i.e., personal attacks, i can admittedly sometimes come across as "tricky," "confusing,"and "unpredictable." that is not my intent at all, i can assure you. i would much rather come across as simple, straight forward, and entirely predictable..

i don't know if you've ever read St. Thomas Aquinas-probably not if you have any sanity at all and you are not in a cult like Opus Dei-but he always presents 3 objections to his main conclusion before he gets to his chief point, and, unfortunately, it turns out, i am always convinced by his 3 objections before i find out what a silly fool i was for getting bamboozled by those 3 sophistic word salad indulgences. well, i seem to have forgotten what my point was, but hopefully you can figure it out nonetheless, if there actually was a point, to what Slit most perspicaciously calls "drivel." he is exactly correct btw..

if you are not feeling argumentative at a particular moment in time, i might recommend taking a pass until you get your argu-mojo back, or sticking to facts, which if actually factual as opposed to "alternatively factual," or "factual-ish," will earn no rebuttal from me, so long as i am sober. if i'm not sober, well pretty much all bets are off. my apologies ahead of time, and i shoulda asked trump for a pardon for "future bad acts," which i know i will need..

again, i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. i think you thought maybe i was a normal hobbyist, before you found out-too late it would turn out-that i'm actually a Communist, and a sneaky Commie at that..

any thoughts on the Gaetz case? i know you posted in this thread with your mod hat on, so of course i won't get on your case for posting in a thread of no interest to you. plus, at the mere snap of your fingers, being the super-mod that you most definitely are, you could easily sentence me to 7 lifetime bans, with 0 credit for time served (on "more than 1" occasion). so there's that.

henceforth, and in conclusion, pretty please with extra sugar and cream and strawberries on top, don't give me 7 or more lifetime bans. after i reincarnate through 5 or so life cycles, in the interest of justice, i should be totally be able to post again. hopefully..
Heh!