What's Up With All The BBFS Request !!

• L.A.
  • 12-20-2016, 06:13 PM
SMH. I think that when a guy goes to a BBFS providers profile and reads thru her reviews EX: one I saw the other day she openly advertises and her reviews date back to 2009, but didn't start BBFS until like 2012. I was thinking, I wonder what changed or was she doing it all the while and they just were not being honest in the reviews, anyways... how does a guy do it? I mean to see all of those unprotected services with goodness knows how many clients and is not afraid of going in. My health means more to me than anything. When I book with a guy I read the reviews he has posted, to see if he is used to BB anything because I don't want him to be upset when he gets to me and I am not providing those services. I simply won't book with him, I don't need the hassle or drama associated with it unless It is not a mandatory issue for the client. I actually have regulars that will NOT see a provider who has any reviews for BB anything. So, it can go both ways. Although I think it is really stupid to openly advertise such a thing on the board. Originally Posted by TexasJess
The thing is you don't really have any idea of who is doing what with whom in the hobby (or civie world for that matter.) You mentioned reviews, but the part of the review visible to the public rarely if ever mentions anything about uncovered services other than a BBBJ. If you start playing 3 degrees of who barebacks who then it's going to eliminate just about everybody.
What about the members who only use this site for info and don't write reviews? There is no way to know what anybody else is doing. The only person you can be sure of is yourself so take whatever precautions make you feel safe and assume everybody is barebacking somebody somewhere.
This is a two edged sword, very risky but very fulfilling at the same time though never done it in the hobby world. One of the reasons I have almost stopped the hobby is a condom is my kryptonite, put it on and I am limp quickly and find no sexual enjoyment with it on but BB is so risky though without a condom good to go.

Most likely will continue my abstinence unless I find the perfect provider.
I find it ironic that you freely spew words of venom against those who don't follow your persuasion, yet your avatar can easily be viewed as promoting rape.. I won't describe it that way, I'll give you benefit of doubt, which is far more charitable than you are being. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Promoting rape? You don't think the mods would have banned my account by now if they thought that was the case?

Anything to distract from the fact that it is FUCKING DISGUSTING to WANT to penetrate or be penetrated by a complete stranger with no condom. My avatar can be removed from my profile at my discretion; some diseases cannot be removed from your body.

Have fun with that bro, hopefully it works in your favor. Nice try though.
Anything to distract from the fact that it is FUCKING DISGUSTING to WANT to penetrate or be penetrated by a complete stranger with no condom. Originally Posted by NoLossAllBoss
I don't think you know what the word "fact" means. Might come down from that horse there.
Cbj??? What's that??? Originally Posted by noober
It's Hebrew, loosely translated it means "hooker with a lot of time on her hands".
it is FUCKING DISGUSTING to WANT to penetrate or be penetrated by a complete stranger with no condom. Originally Posted by NoLossAllBoss
oh yeah? how do you expect the next generation to fight infections?

http://phys.org/news/2016-12-sex-evo...cientists.html
Why dont the ladies simply tell the gentleman that she's fairly certain that she is ovulating today and it would be awesome to have a baby with him......and see if he can keep it up after hearing that. But you have to be able to sincerely sell your enthusiasm for having a baby with the hobbyist. Sounds hilarious.
Why dont the ladies simply tell the gentleman that she's fairly certain that she is ovulating today and it would be awesome to have a baby with him......and see if he can keep it up after hearing that. But you have to be able to sincerely sell your enthusiasm for having a baby with the hobbyist. Sounds hilarious. Originally Posted by Bobster36
Enough girls here get a guy to think he's a stud, great looking, amazing lover, big dick, etc it shouldn't be that hard.

Always laugh when I picture TheECCIE214 on the birth certificate. For girls that regularly bb it'd be one really long episode of Maury to see who is the father.
Post below copied and pretty much sums up my theory....Just do your research, develop your own infection control policy and be consistent with it. Treat everyone AS IF they have something already...if you want to really reduce your risk factor. You can still have a GREAT time, just use common sense.

"The thing is you don't really have any idea of who is doing what with whom in the hobby (or civie world for that matter.) You mentioned reviews, but the part of the review visible to the public rarely if ever mentions anything about uncovered services other than a BBBJ. If you start playing 3 degrees of who barebacks who then it's going to eliminate just about everybody.
What about the members who only use this site for info and don't write reviews? There is no way to know what anybody else is doing. The only person you can be sure of is yourself so take whatever precautions make you feel safe and assume everybody is barebacking somebody somewhere."
Why dont the ladies simply tell the gentleman that she's fairly certain that she is ovulating today and it would be awesome to have a baby with him......and see if he can keep it up after hearing that. But you have to be able to sincerely sell your enthusiasm for having a baby with the hobbyist. Sounds hilarious. Originally Posted by Bobster36
That could be a new hobby acronym. IOMI. Ilusion of motherly instinct.
If you don't like BBFS, then don't spend time with that provider who offers it. It is that simple. It would actually be entertaining to allow people who choose to risk their health to discuss in these forums. Instead, a bunch of people typing how much they despise BBFS. If you do not like it, move on to another forum. We understand you hate BBFS. Most of all, we are tired of reading your comments. Start your own forum of no BBFS if you dislike it that much. You don't like BBFS DON'T DO IT! Don't like guns, DON'T BUY ONE. Don't like smoking? DON'T SMOKE! Don't like your rights taken away? DON'T TAKE AWAY OTHERS' RIGHTS!
Most of all, we are tired of reading your comments. Originally Posted by cptclew
Then why did you choose, as one of your first few posts, to bump a thread that hasn't been touched in almost two months, and that no one missed?
Then why did you choose, as one of your first few posts, to bump a thread that hasn't been touched in almost two months, and that no one missed? Originally Posted by TinMan

It's either because he's a troll, or because he's looking for BB providers to contact him via PM.

Either way it's sad to see that we scared off Jess.

Happy Barebacking!

Sheesh! I thought this dead horse had been beaten enough but apparently not enough for some.
Just read the entire damn thread. Which means I'm extremely bored or a sick motherfucker. Maybe both. But I have come to a conclusion, BLM is a funny motherfucker. And Chung, damn I love you man.

As for BBFS... I dont have to worry about the risks. My ATF provider only does it with me. She told me so.