Justin_Scott and the White Flag of Surrender

And we believe you...yep... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Message boards are funny that way. Easy to show you do care. Very difficult to show how much you don't. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Keep trollin, Edit by Pistolero. Racial remarks not allowed
Praise The Lord!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
You are too much lol
No. This thread is everything I wanted it to be. Don't feel sorry for Justin. Justin ain't shit!

Justin doesn't care.

Your previous comments blessed me, Amy. Thanks. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
Your welcome: )
Quoted because beautiful and not ignorant.

Haven't been paying attention. People don't get up in front of the entire Internet and announce that they are a bitch and give a fuck what somebody has to say next. Please do me two favors from this point... Stop assuming you know why this thread was started when you don't. Not even one of you has that answer, by the way. Stop thinking I want sympathy.

Edit: or do whatever you wanna do.

Yes, I'm drunk right now (Pinot), but I know what I'm saying. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
Fuck you all who say I don't know shit, because I wouldn't show this man sympathy. He just took a shit on yours & wiped his ass with what was left of your understanding.
No. This thread is everything I wanted it to be. Don't feel sorry for Justin. Justin ain't shit!

Justin doesn't care...
Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
I feel sorry for your (choice of fill in the blank that you've knowingly have lied to for X amount of time). That's it.
Message boards are funny that way. Easy to show you do care. Very difficult to show how much you don't. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Keep trollin, my niqqa... Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
See.... & this is the cowardly lying fraud I always knew was there.
He won't quit this shit. Your well wishes, prayers, & compassion mean nothing.
This wine is so good.
This wine is so good. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
Bogle, La Crema, or Mark West?
Alas, Miss. Respect from others is quite useless when one first doesn't give it to one's self. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Worth repeating I think.
Bogle... Drinking with pizza from Centercourt. Hmmmm.... Have to try Mark West.
Bogle... Drinking with pizza from Centercourt. Hmmmm.... Have to try Mark West. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
You already have...LOL...mmm Centercourt...
My bad.
Where's Lexie at????
I think I'm due an apology.
She's still enabling.....she'll be back.....

*you will do what you damned well please. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You were confused about that?
Just curious, what is the wrong reason to hobby ? I got into it because I love strange pussy.