♥ GUYS! - Whats Your Favorite BBBJCIM Positions?

Well i have only done this one time but was very intense way to finish a session. We went through most of the positions then it was getting on to the end of the hour and I told her I wanted to throat fuck her. She smiled and I instructed her to lay on the bed with her head off the side. I moved in front of her and took my dripping wet balls, wet from her wet pussy running all over me during CG and took her by the hair and showed her that I wanted her to lick them clean. As she devoured my full balls she slipped her toung a little far up behind the boys and I loved that. Then when I could not stand it I took her by then hair and slowly pushed myself all the way down her throat. Her hands on my thighs to let me know when to let up. A few thrust then all the way down till she could no longer stand it. Her eyes running that thick slobber all down my cock. Then I slid up and do some Russian while she sucks the boys some more and some special attention in that area till I cant stand it. I pull back look into her eyes and she tells me to cum down her throat. It was one of the biggest most intense loads I have ever released. She no longer is available as she has retired. Rebeka if you think this is hot next time to Dallas we can have some three hole fun with this type of ending you will make me very happy! Or if you have some other positions you like to be dominated in I am down for that ride! Please pm me next time you are in Dallas!
God I need a cigarette after that one.. I love having my throat fucked..
Just curious how many women really like the taste of sperm or just do it and say they like it because thats what us pervs like and the women know it increases their earning potential. A woman could weigh 80 pounds be anorexic as fuck but by golly she cim and swallows or on the other end she could weigh 400 pounds and have rolls that could hide your car but she swallows!!! Just wondering.
Most of us that are saying we enjoy CIM have the reviews to back it up......It would be pointless to talk the talk but not suck the Cock..............Good lil Cum Sluts enjoy the taste, texture and feel of cum running down their throats....................YUM YUM!
Most of us that are saying we enjoy CIM have the reviews to back it up......It would be pointless to talk the talk but not suck the Cock..............Good lil Cum Sluts enjoy the taste, texture and feel of cum running down their throats....................YUM YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
wooohoooo amen!!!
Most of us that are saying we enjoy CIM have the reviews to back it up......It would be pointless to talk the talk but not suck the Cock..............Good lil Cum Sluts enjoy the taste, texture and feel of cum running down their throats....................YUM YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I couldnt have said it better sexy girl...yummy
Damn ladies! I feel if I drove down to Houston for the weekend I would have to take a day of rest before attempting the drive home. I would be drained!
Guys I agree. As I said, I love sucking cock. There is nothing that can compare to the pleasure of having a guy cum just as his cock is slowly moving deep into my mouth
I would love a cum slut to suck me deep and suck me dry, holding on to my love juice in her mouth while she turns me over and lets it drip down my man crack and then licks it back up...and with that evil twinkle in her eyes puts it in my mouth....mmmm....now where is my little cum slut?
I would love a cum slut to suck me deep and suck me dry, holding on to my love juice in her mouth while she turns me over and lets it drip down my man crack and then licks it back up...and with that evil twinkle in her eyes puts it in my mouth....mmmm....now where is my little cum slut? Originally Posted by cumalot

we will be ready for you next week lover!!!!!!!!!!
LOL Get him Dallas, we will make him eat and lick up everyone of his smart ass words as well as his cum................
OMFG...Nothin like two cumsluts ganging up on a defenseless old cock....
Guys I agree. As I said, I love sucking cock. There is nothing that can compare to the pleasure of having a guy cum just as his cock is slowly moving deep into my mouth Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101
I truly love to eat pussy. No one has to ask me or tell me. I dont think its something that I have to do. I love it. When I first see a women I spend my time imaging what she will taste like, not how she will feel fucking. Therefore I believe that there truly are women who love to suck cock and the taste of everything involved. Why shouldnt there be. I just wish I could find one as I can count the number of times I have cum that way on one hand and have fingers left over. LOL
You can literally feel the difference when you have a cum addicted addict sucking your cock for one of her frequent daily low calorie nutritious sperm feedings. Her intensity of cock sucking, her skills and her anticipation of your feeding her your creamy cum is unmatched by gals who just go through the motions. These gals can literally drop your shots and suck the cum out of you anytime, anyplace in a matter of a just a few moments sometimes seconds. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
well, well, well, i am extremist when it comes to sucking cock! you can keep your shoes on and i will still blow your socks off! i cant wait to wrap my lips around a hard, juicy cock until you blow your load and the hot man juices stream down my throat!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg photo 3.JPG (72.3 KB, 265 views)
well, well, well, i am extremist when it comes to sucking cock! you can keep your shoes on and i will still blow your socks off! i cant wait to wrap my lips around a hard, juicy cock until you blow your load and the hot man juices stream down my throat!!
Originally Posted by Vanessa Ricci