Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

... says the dumb-ass who elevates into martyrdom career criminals who rob, rape and assail other blacks.
In the wake of the latest savage violence against police, it's important Americans not hate each other. Let's all stand together as one and hate Obama.
Roland Fryer a black Harvard economist has studied various societal issues regarding blacks in America

in one such study his evidence concluded that black kids poor school performance was a result of cultural pressure on black kids for "acting white"

he was so upset after trayvon martin and michael brown, he set out to prove police bias in the shooting of blacks

he found just the opposite

here is an excerpt out of the new york times, hardly a fair disposer of fact regarding matters such as this:

In officer-involved shootings in these 10 cities, officers were more likely to fire their weapons without having first been attacked when the suspects were white. Black and white civilians involved in police shootings were equally likely to have been carrying a weapon. Both of these results undercut the idea that the police wield lethal force with racial bias.
But this line of analysis included only encounters in which a shooting took place. A more fundamental question still remained: In the tense moments when a shooting may occur, are police officers more likely to fire if the suspect is black?
To answer this question, Mr. Fryer focused on one city, Houston. The police department there allowed the researchers to look at reports not only for shootings but also for arrests when lethal force might have been justified. Mr. Fryer defined this group to include suspects the police charged with serious offenses like attempting to murder an officer, or evading or resisting arrest. He also considered suspects shocked with Tasers.

Continue reading the main story
And in the arena of “shoot” or “don’t shoot,” Mr. Fryer found that, in tense situations, officers in Houston were about 20 percent less likely to shoot suspects if the suspect were black. This estimate was not very precise, and firmer conclusions would require more data. But, in a variety of models that controlled for different factors and used different definitions of tense situations, Mr. Fryer found that blacks were either less likely to be shot or there was no difference between blacks and whites.

here is the article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/up...ings.html?_r=0
In the wake of the latest savage violence against police, it's important Americans not hate each other. Let's all stand together as one and hate Obama. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

I laughed for 5 minutes after read your post!

Anyway, these GALS, HAVE BEAUTIFUL MINDS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fb_hXTjbO0

Was it because they were white?
Dallas shooter: "I want to kill white people"

Barack Obama: "It's hard to figure out the shooter's motive"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_obTlG_iPTU

It's NOT funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_obTlG_iPTU

It's NOT funny! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Yeah BO, he just wanted to check out his new AR-15.

There went any gays around so cops were the next best thing.

There went any gays around so cops were the next best thing. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
"AK-74"

There went any gays around so cops were the next best thing. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I bought a new AR-15 today. Even though I have a Texas LTC it still took me 23 minutes from the moment I started the paperwork to the moment I hit the door. I don't see how anyone can buy one in 6 minutes.

It's NOT funny! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's hard for Obama to figure out the motives even when the shooter screams "Allahu Akbar!"
It's hard for Obama to figure out the motives even when the shooter screams "Allahu Akbar!" Originally Posted by gnadfly
And BOOrock will be in Dallas this week at the memorial for the deceased officers. What bullshit and hypocrisy. Wonder how he'll blame the officers for getting shot ? The POS ! He's already shown his colors with the police across the nation by actively sending the Injustice Department after them in Ferguson and by having the BLM Dindu's invited to the White House.
The police department there allowed the researchers to look at reports not only for shootings but also for arrests when lethal force might have been justified. Mr. Fryer defined this group to include suspects the police charged with serious offenses like attempting to murder an officer, or evading or resisting arrest. He also considered suspects shocked with Tasers.
.... determining the mental state of police officers from their computerized reports?

One of the "issues" in the Rodney King situation was the lack of "alternatives" (pepper spray) to subdue King, even if pepper spray would have worked because King was "high" at the time. At that time California had a legislated ban on using pepper spray (for atmospheric contamination issues [even though "hair spray" was "ok"]).

(There was a larger issue in King that is not relevant to the "force" issue and generally not reported or seen in the edited version most popularly televised.)

The use of tasers can be discounted for a statistical study applicable nationally, since tasers are not universally issued.

Just for starters .... the critical analysis of police officers' reports is the real flaw in this "study"!
I bought a new AR-15 today. Even though I have a Texas LTC it still took me 23 minutes from the moment I started the paperwork to the moment I hit the door. I don't see how anyone can buy one in 6 minutes. Originally Posted by gnadfly
How many people did it take to count the money from your piggy bank?
Lame