President Obama to ease up on Cuba.

Link cocksucker. The queen of babble. Got one? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the dick-licking jackass who needs to cough up a friggin link to prove that December 17th doesn't precede December 19th, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
You're the dick-licking jackass who needs to cough up a friggin link to prove that December 17th doesn't precede December 19th, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
what is new? Nothing just your usual mindless bullshit...Dismissed cocksucker.
what is new? Nothing just your usual mindless bullshit...Dismissed cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Where's your friggin link showing that December 17th doesn't precede December 19th, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
[/QUOT

BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, a 17 December post trumps your 20/20 hindsight 19 December post, jackass!!!

[/COLOR][/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here you are you stupid cocksucker. You brought it up you own it.
Here you are you stupid cocksucker. You brought it up you own it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You stupidly claimed your info posted on the 19th somehow preceded the same info posted on the 17th, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Now your dick-licking ass needs to produce a genuine calendar where it shows December 19th, 2014, precedes December 17th, 2014, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
You stupidly claimed your info posted on the 19th somehow preceded the same info posted on the 17th, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Now your dick-licking ass needs to produce a genuine calendar where it shows December 19th, 2014, precedes December 17th, 2014, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you are so full of shit your eyes are brown. Still no link from you which proclaims bull shit. You had to deflect from getting your ass kicking on Cuba .
you are so full of shit your eyes are brown. That would be you, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Still no link from you which proclaims bull shit. You're the only jackass that needs a link to learn that December 17th preceded December 19th, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You had to deflect from getting your ass kicking on Cuba. You're the jackass that cannot back up your remarks with proof, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go fuck yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp!
Go fuck yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You keep saying it, but no link to prove it. If stupidity was contagious you would be the typhoid Mary of the board.. Blow up dipshit.
You keep saying it, but no link to prove it. If stupidity was contagious you would be the typhoid Mary of the board.. Blow up dipshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your dumb-as-fuck ass concedes it's beyond your microscopic intellectual ability to discern what was posted on December 17th and December 19th ... in this solitary thread. Further, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you concede you're so fuckin' stupid you do not understand that you quoted the fuckin' link in your fuckin' post at # 139, you chicken shit jackass!!!! Is that what your dumb ass is admitting to, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
So, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your dumb-as-fuck ass concedes it's beyond your microscopic intellectual ability to discern what was posted on December 17th and December 19th ... in this solitary thread. Further, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you concede you're so fuckin' stupid you do not understand that you quoted the fuckin' link in your fuckin' post at # 139, you chicken shit jackass!!!! Is that what your dumb ass is admitting to, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is fun to watch your dumb ass jump up and down, wave your little hands, get red in the face and spew shit. FYI chicken dick I posted nothing in this thread on the 17th.
It is fun to watch your dumb ass jump up and down, wave your little hands, get red in the face and spew shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Quite wrong, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, the real entertainment is actually seeing to what degree you'll fuck-up and reveal how incredibly stupid you are in your next post.
Yawwwwnnn!
  • KCJoe
  • 12-21-2014, 06:29 PM
Funny how the R-Wingers worry about how the Castros treat the citizens of Cuba. When Batista was in charge, he basically butchered the people and he was an ally of the US. Many countries took the assets of citizens and companies and we are best of friends with them. Think of when the Saudi family nationalized the oil industry. I heard on 60 minutes tonight that only Congress can lift the embargo and that is unlikely to happen as long as Republicans are in charge. Not really sure what has changed. Also, why are illegal immigrants from Cuba any better than those from Central America? If they make it to dry ground, they get to stay. Don't think they add anything special to our way of life that is better than Mexicans or others from south of the border. I say open relations with Cuba and maybe half of Miami will self-deport.
Funny how the R-Wingers worry about how the Castros treat the citizens of Cuba. When Batista was in charge, he basically butchered the people and he was an ally of the US. Many countries took the assets of citizens and companies and we are best of friends with them. Think of when the Saudi family nationalized the oil industry. I heard on 60 minutes tonight that only Congress can lift the embargo and that is unlikely to happen as long as Republicans are in charge. Not really sure what has changed. Also, why are illegal immigrants from Cuba any better than those from Central America? If they make it to dry ground, they get to stay. Don't think they add anything special to our way of life that is better than Mexicans or others from south of the border. I say open relations with Cuba and maybe half of Miami will self-deport. Originally Posted by KCJoe
Funny how dim-retards want to forget that the severest sanctions placed on Cuba happened during the JFK and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's administrations, and that while lib-retards superciliously walk the streets of Ferguson, MO, protesting the death of one thug they are hypocrites who are quite willing to forget about the some 141,000 mostly innocent killed in Cuba under the Castro regime. BTW, Joe, when was it that FDR became a R-Winger? That "KC" must stand for "knowledge challenged", right Joe? Comrade Raul said there will be no political changes in Cuba, so why do you stupidly imagine there would be more people headed towards Cuba than away from Cuba as they have been running away from the Castros for the last 50 years?
Quite wrong, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, the real entertainment is actually seeing to what degree you'll fuck-up and reveal how incredibly stupid you are in your next post. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMFAO it is why you could not come up with a link you stupid son of a bitch...: Where is the link runner up for the DOTY ? :