Why Do the Libtards Keep Lying About Bush?

If you were even a fraction the superior intellect you pretend to be, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you would know there is a semantical difference between "to kill" and "to murder", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and there is a legal distinction between "murder" and "manslaughter" ... and "manslaughter" is not "murder". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not to the person who is dead... and now you're going to bring legal distinctions into it? Jesus Christ, you must be desperate. I'm every bit the superior intellect. Try me.
Not to the person who is dead... and now you're going to bring legal distinctions into it? Jesus Christ, you must be desperate. I'm every bit the superior intellect. Try me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You've been tested, and you've been found wanting intellectually, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
You've been tested, and you've been found wanting intellectually, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If that's what you call a test, you're a lesser opponent than I already thought you were. And I had you on par with a shoe... so. I noticed you didn't address my point. Because you don't have a response that's worth a shit.
If that's what you call a test, you're a lesser opponent than I already thought you were. And I had you on par with a shoe... so. I noticed you didn't address my point. Because you don't have a response that's worth a shit. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You've been factually beaten on every point, and you voted for Odumbo, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; hence, you'd already forfeited any claim to intellectual superiority before you arrived here.
I'm every bit the superior intellect. Try me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
What is gruber a reference to? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Right. Your intellect is so superior you don't even know how grubered you are.
Yes.... you can tell a lie and not be a liar just like you can kill a person and not be a murderer....

Once folks understand that concept, they hopefully will quit starting or believing stupid threads like our OP started.

GWB lied, I do not believe intentionally or with bad intentions but there is no doubt that there were no WMD's in Iraq. The world view has not be so kind towards Bush in regards to his lie. That is the reason why this Judge has written this piece IMHO to try and sway opinion in this country what the rest of the world believes to be true. Maybe you and GWB can make a trip to the Hague and state your case! Originally Posted by WTF
Don't take WTFagboy seriously. He just wants to rationalize saying Bush lied. It isn't inflammatory enough to say Bush was wrong or relied on faulty intelligence. Despite what anyone else says, most people think a lie has to be knowing and intentional. Libtards are the ones fanning the flames and trying to sway opinion with their “Bush lied” chants and the false narrative implied by it. Judge Silberman is simply trying to set the historical record straight. Fagboy is trying to use semantics as cover so the libtards can keep lying about Bush.

Of course if a mean, color-blind 300-pound Hell's Angel with a pool cue walked up to fagboy and said yellow is blue, he wouldn't say he was lying.

Soldiers kill, and are not murderers. If someone attacks me with a deadly weapon, and I kill them, I am not a murderer. If I am driving carefully, and a person runs out in front of me and die from the impact, I am not a murderer. When the state executes a prisoner according to his sentence, it is not a murder. If I kill someone to prevent grave harm or death to myself or another, it is not a murder.

Lots of people have died at the hands of another, yet have not been the victims of murder.
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2015, 04:22 AM
That's too stupid to address Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yet you did
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2015, 04:43 AM
Don't take WTFagboy seriously. He just wants to rationalize saying Bush lied. It isn't inflammatory enough to say Bush was wrong or relied on faulty intelligence.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Bush lied by repeating faulty intelligence as the truth. He doubled down by rushing to war. Wrong or right seems to be up to your political slant. I slant towards the truth.

. Despite what anyone else says, most people think a lie has to be knowing and intentional.

Not most , all Bush apologist think that when it comes to Bush , but if you ask them about Clinton or Obama , If you ask them if Clinton lied when he believed that a BJ was not sex they will say he lied. If you ask them if Obama lied when he said you can keep your Doctor , they will say he lied even if Obama believed at the time you could keep your Doctor. So I am dealing with a bunch of hypocrites. I have consistently said they all lied. Can you show some consistency?

I ask you, boardman , LexusLover , Did Clinton Lie? Did Obama Lie?....if they thought they were telling the truth? I say they all lied. Because wtf they said turned out to not be true. Gawd Damn this shit is easy yet you three are turning into the Jethro Bodine's of intelligence in regards to this matter.

. Libtards are the ones fanning the flames and trying to sway opinion with their “Bush lied” chants and the false narrative implied by it. Judge Silberman is simply trying to set the historical record straight. Fagboy is trying to use semantics as cover so the libtards can keep lying about Bush. Originally Posted by lustylad
How about the Judge take Bush to the International Court of Justice in the Hague and let them determine if Bush lied or not. Let them determine if it was intentional. Better not pick COG to sit on the jury. In fact you better fucking hope they pick someone like myself who know for sure he told a lie because , as your own Judge Silberman's report states there were no WMD's in Iraq but is willing to give him the benefit of doubt as to it being intentional.

Of course if a mean, color-blind 300-pound Hell's Angel with a pool cue walked up to fagboy and said yellow is blue, he wouldn't say he was lying.

I would tell him that lustylad could turn his blue balls yellow with just one blowjob.
Is WTF still trying disparately to redefine lying? Eccie won't last that long.

I guess it depends on what "is" means?
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2015, 05:43 AM
Is WTF still trying disparately to redefine lying? Eccie won't last that long.

I guess it depends on what "is" means? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm not the one trying to Cherry Pick wtf the definition of a lie 'Is'.

You lustylad and boardman are the one's trying to do that. It seems you three do not like the number 3 definition of a lie.

Lie
noun
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. Synonyms: prevarication, falsification.
Antonyms: truth.

2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.

3. an inaccurate or false statement; a falsehood.

4. the charge or accusation of telling a lie:

Why don't you take GWB to the International Court of Justice in the Hague and see what they say about Bush and WMD's.

He has already been convicted of War Crimes in a court

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/...s-in-absentia/
Soldiers kill, and are not murderers. If someone attacks me with a deadly weapon, and I kill them, I am not a murderer. If I am driving carefully, and a person runs out in front of me and die from the impact, I am not a murderer. When the state executes a prisoner according to his sentence, it is not a murder. If I kill someone to prevent grave harm or death to myself or another, it is not a murder.

Lots of people have died at the hands of another, yet have not been the victims of murder. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Amen

I didn't think one had to spell that out but after reading a few of the subsequent posts in here I have learned now not to take anything for granted

Maybe now wtf has retreated from his grand killing analogy, whimpering in silence covering his trail once more with all that he has left, his number 3 lie definition that id dare say includes an assumption.

I ask you, boardman , LexusLover , Did Clinton Lie? Did Obama Lie?....if they thought they were telling the truth? I say they all lied. Originally Posted by WTF
I already answered both of those questions. No, if they believed that then they were not lying. One of the many questions, in this thread, that I asked you but you failed to answer, igonored...whatever was "Clinton did not lie if he believed his story, do you believe his story?"
You really don't read other posts, you just assume you already know the answer and make your argument based on what you think you know. In other words, based on your idiotic argument you are admitting to being a liar. At least Zanzibar admits he doesn't read the posts because he already knows I'm going to say. You're proving to be a bigger idiot that Zanzibar. That takes some work. Tebow, you can't make this shit up.

Look, I tried to give us both an out a few posts back and say "OK, we define a lie differently". If you look back on this thread you will see that is the truth. Neither one of us are going to budge from our definition of a lie. Without finding common ground on that most important point it makes no sense to proceed further with the rest of this argument. It also makes it extremely difficult to debate someone who continually twists the meanings of words to suit their argument. You chose not to take the out and have repeatedly doubled down on stupid. You sir, have completely succeeded in baffling me with bullshit. It does not mean you have won it simply means you have out dumbed me. Not an easy task,BTW
Next up, WTF's silly definitions of win and lose?

My boss told me to get my ass back to work so I'll leave with this...

It's not murder if you didn't intend to kill and it's not a lie if you didn't intend to deceive.
Yet you did Originally Posted by WTF
thats another one of your "lies", no I didnt
Lie ....noun
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive;" Originally Posted by WTF
And you are still posting about it?