A great deal of you will be very happy

Couldn't we just take sofia to the vet and have her put down? Originally Posted by Wayward
A rabies shot, flea shot, dewormed or something to get her to stop she's obviously in pain
Sofia, forget dearhunter, come be the next ex big Jake.
A rabies shot, flea shot, dewormed or something to get her to stop she's obviously in pain Originally Posted by texaspapi
Have you been to the vet lately? Shots, deworming, etc is too expensive. It would take much needed money away from the real providers.
Couldn't we just take sofia to the vet and have her put down? Originally Posted by Wayward
Hush that crazy talk. Now Sofia baby, come here baby, have some Kool-aid and tell TCGF about how horrible your day was.

Here have a second glass of Kool-aide Clairece.
This is like a ASPD countdown

It will happen eventually!
TCGF you forgot "You look extra pretty today" and giving her money, she likes that.
Oh and just another note, when i started new and a dumbass, i applied to p411 under the wrong section, as a client, and they gladly refunded my $60 and approved me as a Provider. Within a couple of Days at that, the customer service was awesome. Originally Posted by subcilla
Dang... if she hadn't caught the error.. I was gonna get listed as a provider and offer you a freebie to welcome you to the hobby...

And once again Gina's professionalism destroys my well laid plans... well ... my plans to get laid anyway, well planned not so much.

BTW... the freebie offer still stands...

And just so you know... Even if your ass isn't smarter than a 5th grader I like it anyway...
How about ice cream and fried gator nuts. J/k Originally Posted by carkido45
Caught you eying my balls again, carkido!

Father Wayward's gonna be some kind of jealous.
This is like a ASPD countdown Originally Posted by Mr Clever
It figures aspd wouldn't refrain from importing their trash, their abuse, and their stupidity, here.

(What rejected John or malicious competitor must have started this lynching?)
It figures aspd wouldn't refrain from importing their trash, their abuse, and their stupidity, here. Originally Posted by Raphael

you shouldn't talk about Sophie like that.
you shouldn't talk about Sophie like that. Originally Posted by notanewbie

You think yourself clever?

Fair & responsible mods will be treating the perpetuators of the abuse, not Sofia.
Alright WK, just relax. I am not an abuser and am not picking fights. My comment was in jest, your comments are not.
  • Booth
  • 02-20-2010, 10:12 AM
Does anyone know if Sophia and Wicked Milf do doubles?
Guys, please make sure that you spell the name correctly.

This threAd was started by sofia (with an "F") and not sophia (with a "ph").

There is a huge difference!

Thanck you. Carry on.
  • Booth
  • 02-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Guys, please make sure that you spell the name correctly.

This threAd was started by sofia (with an "F") and not sophia (with a "ph").

There is a huge difference!

Thanck you. Carry on.
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Whew - thanks SofaKing! I might have accidentally ended up seeing someone who is nice and that would have been a huge disappointment. Close call!