Perpetual Weight Loss Thread

Good for you!

I'm getting back on track with diet tomorrow. I've been sick and probably am still too sick to work out yet but I can definitely get the diet right and maybe start working out again in a couple of days. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thanks, is has been a bad 1.5 yrs and my work induced stress eating , injuries and age has taken a toll on my fitness. I will be patient and not expect quick results but seeking progress and feeling better.
was not feeling it today, didn't eat breakfast which gave me low energy all day but I pushed through it and went to the gym and had a good work out. In week 4 of my return to fitness. Note to self, don't skip breakfast
I’m really struggling to get back into my healthy eating and work out routine since surgery. I think I enjoyed screwing off during the recuperation too much.
Ginger, my 2018 motto

I’ve been back on intermittent fasting for a couple of weeks, and starting to see results. It’s good to be making progress again.
I joined the KETO train, and now I'm turning into a bitch due to lack of sugar. Dear god, help us all
That awesome feeling when you realize it's time to go down a pant size.
That awesome feeling when you realize it's time to go down a pant size. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Congrats!
I don’t struggle so much with my weight but bloating is tough for me ...just being a woman with fluctuating hormones is tough but I’ve found a lot of help In researching natural health solutions. Im obsessed with finding natural foods to combat my hormonal issues such as bloating fatigue and irritability. Shaving some fresh ginger in my tea in the AM has worked WONDERS for my belly area. Ginger has a lot of health benefits and while I had to get used to the taste of it in my tea I’ve loved the results.
Hopes this helps someone

Xo
I’ve been back on intermittent fasting for a couple of weeks, and starting to see results. It’s good to be making progress again. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
IF was great for me a few years ago
from 191 ridiculous lbs to 174 in about 6 months, plus easier to skip the snacks on non fast days.
so why did i stop? fuck if i know.
got back on it over the weekend.
ive definetly stopped my exercising &slacked off on my healthy eating since winter hit &it got cold. Ive been telling myself ive gotta get back to it! I was doing sooo well!
Oops! Disadvantage of not being local is I COMPLETELY forgot about this thread!!

Still on Keto-- just got the release to start working out again (DONE with chemo).

As of yesterday, I am no longer "medically overweight". I am now within healthy range-- still about 25 more pounds to go, but that's primarily due to be small framed and wanting to look fit and toned.
Oops! Disadvantage of not being local is I COMPLETELY forgot about this thread!!

Still on Keto-- just got the release to start working out again (DONE with chemo).

As of yesterday, I am no longer "medically overweight". I am now within healthy range-- still about 25 more pounds to go, but that's primarily due to be small framed and wanting to look fit and toned. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Nice, continue the good work
Keto-friendly Guacamole
There's something very satisfying about catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror after your morning shower and noticing how much weight you've lost.