Rouge Actors kill WaPo Journalist

• WTF
  • 10-20-2018, 10:50 AM
Y

So the guy was an early al Qaeda sympathizer who conferred frequently with bin Laden before breaking ties with him to become by Saudi standards a "reformed Islamic fundamentalist".

? Originally Posted by lustylad
Do you understand that Ronald Reagan was a Osama bin Laden supporter in the 1980's.

That is why you and others linking this reporter to Osama Bin Laden is a distortion/half truth.

So this is wtf is happening, this reporter, who interviewed Osama Bin Laden in the 80s denounced him in 90's....you and others are ttying to smear now. Are you too smearing Ronald Reagan? the armed Osama bin Laden in fact his armorment made Osama famous in the Muslim world
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2018, 10:51 AM
The question "really is" what the fuck was he doing working for a U.S. media outlet? Or is that ok with the Lame Stream Media these days …

.. utilize the "talents" of "reformed" thugs and terrorists?

Should he have been killed? I thought Manson should have been! But?

Exactly what did this crowd whining about his death say about the U.S. Representatives being gunned down while practicing baseball by one of theirs? An "obligatory" it's Trump's fault!!!! Any knucklehead who believes that should then realize just how much "reach" (and influence) Trump has (according to them!) and keep their mouth closed about Trump. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please get back on topic...nobody cares about baseball.
Do you understand that Ronald Reagan was a Osama bin Laden supporter in the 1980's.

That is why you and others linking this reporter to Osama Bin Laden is a distortion/half truth.

So this is wtf is happening, this reporter, who interviewed Osama Bin Laden in the 80s denounced him in 90's....you and others are ttying (sic) to smear now. Are you too smearing Ronald Reagan? the armed Osama bin Laden in fact his armorment (sic) made Osama famous in the Muslim world Originally Posted by WTF
No, Reagan wasn't an OBL supporter. Bin Laden was a nobody when Reagan was POTUS. Now you're distorting the truth.

During the 1980s, Reagan allowed the CIA to work with the Saudis and Pakistanis to supply weapons (i.e. stinger missiles, etc.) to ALL opponents of the Soviet occupation in Afghanistan - from jihadists to pro-Western Muslims like the Northern Alliance (who later fought against the Taliban and were our allies after 9/11). In interviews years later, bin Laden always minimized the importance of Western aid in defeating the Russians in Afghanistan. And he puffed up his own role, which was actually insignificant and laughable.

Meanwhile, Khashoggi was a close confidante of OBL. Saudi Arabia is a small country where everyone knows everyone. Khashoggi was a kindred spirit and a jihadist at heart. He is said to have conferred with OBL in setting up al Queda. Even after he broke with OBL, he remained an outspoken Muslim Brotherhood supporter. This became problematic after the Brotherhood took power in Egypt during their brief, disastrous rule there in 2012-13. The Saudis opposed them, so Khashoggi once again found himself on the wrong side of the fence politically and ideologically within the House of Saud.

I'm not trying to smear anyone. Just sticking to the facts. I challenge you to find a single example in this thread where I "smeared" Khashoggi. If you can't, then you should have the decency to retract your accusation and apologize to me.

Of course, you are smearing Ronald Reagan with your ludicrous, facile, and inaccurate comparison. Plus you're off topic.
Please get back on topic...nobody cares about Republicans being shot. Originally Posted by WTF
FTFY. Just say what you really mean.
The Saudis do this kind of shit all the time. The only reason anyone cared this time was because the guy was known in DC. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Exactly. He's NOT a US citizen. So why all the hubbabaloo..

Also, i remember several reports right after this incident happened, saying "he went there to get some paperwork to marry his girl friend".

BUT WE have not heard jack diddly squat, about the girl friend SINCE..
So where did she disappear to?
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2018, 01:45 PM
FTFY. Just say what you really mean. Originally Posted by lustylad
You have been warned to stay on topic and now you are pulling that immature , FIFY BS.

You evidently want more points.
Exactly. He's NOT a US citizen. So why all the hubbabaloo..

Also, i remember several reports right after this incident happened, saying "he went there to get some paperwork to marry his girl friend".

BUT WE have not heard jack diddly squat, about the girl friend SINCE..
So where did she disappear to? Originally Posted by garhkal

He was a legal alien resident under U.S. jurisdiction.

that's the hubbabaloo!
The Turks say they have a audio tape of the event.

Is it customary for a Country to bug another country's embassy?
He was a legal alien resident under U.S. jurisdiction.

that's the hubbabaloo! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
From what I can gather, he also has 4 adult children. At least 2 are US citizens. All were educated here. Khashoggi graduated from Indiana State University in 1982. His grandfather was ibn Saud's personal physician. His uncle was a famous Saudi arms dealer worth billions who once sold a yacht to Donald Trump. His Egyptian cousin (Dodi Fayed) was engaged to Princess Diana and died in that 1997 car crash in Paris.
Is it customary for a Country to bug another country's embassy? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes. The US once had to abandon construction of a new embassy in Moscow after concluding it was hopelessly compromised with Russian bugs and other espionage devices.
So this is wtf is happening, this reporter, who interviewed Osama Bin Laden in the 80s denounced him in 90's....you and others are ttying (sic) to smear now... Originally Posted by WTF
Again... would you kindly cite where I have tried to "smear" Khashoggi - or else admit you were wrong to accuse me of doing so. Thanks.
Yes. The US once had to abandon construction of a new embassy in Moscow after concluding it was hopelessly compromised with Russian bugs and other espionage devices. Originally Posted by lustylad
I remember that. Of course, the Russians denied everything.

While it's probably common, most Countries will deny it.

Maybe one of the attackers accidentally "butt dialed" someone on a cell phone.
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2018, 04:02 PM
I remember that. Of course, the Russians denied everything.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
To bad Trimp wasn't President, he'd believed them!
The Turks say they have a audio tape of the event.

Is it customary for a Country to bug another country's embassy? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2018, 05:27 PM
Again... would you kindly cite where I have tried to "smear" Khashoggi - or else admit you were wrong to accuse me of doing so. Thanks. Originally Posted by lustylad
I've already cited the reason why multiple times.

I can only lead you to water, i can't make you drink it.