shaved my Balls..

Now Wouldnt that just be teabag?? Cant really be bagging with only one ball?? Trying to picture what CBT would work with only one ball?? Id need a tad of practice on tying a Cock and only one Ball..........Cum here Mr Ball, Im always game to learn new skills...........
you guys make up the story line, whatever your individual fantasys play out here im happy to provide the forum in the form of this thread

I've just been released from the Hospital, was on a 'Pussy' drip this weekend to carry me over to my Sunday 'event' (that is some good stuff, damn). I've been watching this threAd from afar in befuddlement. A guy poster, who starts HIS own weak, fake ass thread, is now competing with "Shayla's" (a Lady) thread which was NOT initiated by the subject matter as in this case...

Here's why this threAd is fake! JONBALLS has a lot of fuckin' balls for posting this to compete with Shayla...no fuckin' right, just wrong!

Jon, you need to come clean, you have 3 BALLS, one sac. Stop foolin' these folks, and cut this fake shit out!!!

You are going to post and say shit just to keep this threAd going. You sought and received sympathy from the fems, and you received due retribution from the fellas. You serve yourself, you self-serving muthafu...

Now, on the RL, your 'tool' may be a limp noodle, shootin' blanks, ijs...
split all that crap up, theres at least 5 posts there sista,i should be getting proper credit,...realisticly Im halfway there already
That would be accurate 5 measled responses...carry-on...in your OWN 'threAd'...
(I'm sure Shayla thancks you, NOT!)
its creepy that you would presume what Shayla would think....I would not even think to venture a guess.....shes probably in hiding...from you
Honestly, if it weren't for your avatar, I wouldn't even speak to you...I would fuck her silly.
Dude, you have thee MOST posts in this threAd initiated by YOU about YOU...FO' YOU!

You know us Houstonians would fuck you up good in the Houston Men's Lounge right...carry on.
I just wanted this to stay on the first page! Come on now, we have the "Assets Thread", we have the Booty Thread" why not the “Balls Thread" staring none other our guy with balls "Jonballs!" Hell those threads have been bumped more times than the tire stops in front of SNL'S in call. LOL

Me thincks he passed out??? He and Burk(see his avatar) are obsessed with Balls. Bet Burk is pissed he didn't thinck about starting a Ball thread! Hah!
Me thincks he passed out??? He and Burk(see his avatar) are obsessed with Balls. Bet Burk is pissed he didn't thinck about starting a Ball thread! Hah! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Mijo, I think you got him right where you want him... by the balls threAD. Now lets be careful with my wing man Burk. Mess with him and you feel like you were pissing in the wind and wondering why you have a bad taste in your mouth! LOL

I shaved too...
beautiful nipples
beautiful nipples Originally Posted by JONBALLS
jonball your taste in nipples really sucks dude...
I dont berate the hookers ....unlike you