I won't Rub It in When Trump Loses

That french girl is kinda hot!
Lol wtf. I already started a new job, but anyone in the hotel industry got royally fucked by COVID. You'd prob be surprised how many people were laid off at corporate HQ. So, yea, I became a pathetic welfare loving knogger for a short period. It sucked big sweaty balls.
I've been there and done that before. I've never been on welfare but I sure the fuck felt like I was. There is no need to be a smart ass when I acknowledge your plight. My post showed nothing but kindness to you.
I've been there and done that before. I've never been on welfare but I sure the fuck felt like I was. There is no need to be a smart ass when I acknowledge your plight. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
luka. You big or little triggered right now after the ass whooping youve taken in the last few hours?
You can pm those "Henry" pics to me privately.
I only make 60k right now, but I got a cool job that is in research. It's low stress and I essentially get paid to learn shit and come up with new ideas. So, I'm okay with it. However, I won't be having any sugar babies anytime soon. Previously, I was a consultant, which was very high stress, and I wasn't even making anymore money than I am now, after factoring in cost of living, since I was working in the city.
Strokey, $60K is better than nothing. Look at the positive and not the negative. A lot of people are not making anything right now. They would kill for that money you are taking home. And if you like your job, that's cool. I would give up a lot of money to actually like my job.
Strokey, $60K is better than nothing.... A lot of people like me are not making anything right now. They would kill for that money you are taking home. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Looks like Mucus really needs a job, strokey. Help him out, but make him beg first!
60k is actually a lot for the type of work I'm doing. So, I am not complaining.
Junior is.
Junior is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More senseless trolling by the doty
And my Number 1 fan!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

I’d ignore WDB but I just washed my hair...
I’d ignore WDB but I just washed my hair... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If that's supposed to be a lame attempt at a joke (South Pacific?) it fails, oinkboy.
And my Number 1 fan!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

I’d ignore WDB but I just washed my hair... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You going for a walk in high heels?

bahahahahhahahaha
You going for a walk in high heels?

bahahahahhahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
I don’t think he can walk anymore. He has a hoverround. But he still wears his pumps and lipstick.