Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

.... should i care? i asked a serious question

if you don't lke the thread DON'T FUCKNG READ IT Originally Posted by !VI!

Actually, You are just throwing a temper tantrum because you are not being told what you want to hear. Part of having a histrionic personality....I get it

Spikebaby

• !VI!
  • 11-17-2014, 11:16 AM
Actually, You are just throwing a temper tantrum because you are not being told what you want to hear. Part of having a histrionic personality....I get it

Spikebaby

Originally Posted by Spikebaby
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

this is fucking rediculius! she literally did it for shits and giggles!

This mofo knows nothing about me, and is more of a hooker then i am but she has the right to make claims based on an online forum that bullshit

this is what i mean i'm sick of you sheep
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

This mofo knows nothing about me, and is more of a hooker then i am but she has the right to make claims based on an online forum that bullshit

this is what i mean i'm sick of you sheep Originally Posted by !VI!

If you are sick of the board and its flock and don't like the way it is run....then go to another playground. It is that simple.

BTW...it's spelled "ridiculous" and YES....I did do it for shits and giggles.....I laughed really hard too

Spikebaby
and what gives YOU the right to decide on any of that Originally Posted by !VI!
I, like you, have an opinion.

I think the reference to forbidden topics is meant to cover illegal substances and the like.

She said what everyone here is thinking - it's like we're watching a little kid have a tantrum - that or you're having a nervous breakdown. I don't wish anything bad of you, I honestly hope you get help because I think you're a danger to yourself and the community in your current state.

Sheep? Spikebaby? Are you freaking kidding me? You are absolutely ridiculous in EVERY post that you make. For some reason, you seem to CRAVE negative attention. You start these pointless threADs and continually get pissed off because the majority of the people here call you out on your BS. Don't want to be called on the carpet then STFU. It's really rather easy. You need to stay off the boards for a bit. You appear to be highly unstable, overly emotional and a threat to anyone stupid enough to place themselves in your presence. You indeed are in a league of your own and not a good one.
ok i've woken up now...

surfin you are one of the FEW moderators besides EW and Von i like but, WTH, you gave me a infraction because I WAS RUDE!, in this thread ALONE there is been some much shade thrown at me and even worse there are countless other POSTS on eccie in dallas posted in the last 72 hours the are CLEARLY far worse then the little name calling posts... you just pinged me for... finally blow up because someone s rude to another provider, but he's post isn't seen as rude.. EVEN THOUGH IT CLEARLY WAS!

the excusse you bring it on you self s not an exceptable one... just that simple... THERE IS NO REASON SOME OF THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT have recieved temp bans by now, and i've been banned for some of the stupidest reasons in the book...

i'm sorry sir if you are finding what they are posting funny haha what even but, MANY of the post are from people who do not know me there for are in theory making rude speculations and essentially defamation of character, which i can easily do MYSELF with out the use of some of the highly offensive terms and phrases they are been seen using !

DON'T BELIEVE ME I CAN COPY AND PAST MANY OF THEIR POST THAT HAVE CLEARLY BROKEN ECCIE GUIDELINES INCLUDNG but not limited to excessive rudeness, provoking or flaming messages ment to target another member, speculation of medical of medical condition

cra·zy
ˈkrāzē/
informal
adjective
adjective: crazy; comparative adjective: crazier; superlative adjective: craziest
  1. 1.
    mentally deranged, especially as manifested in a wild or aggressive way.
    "Stella went crazy and assaulted a visitor"
    synonyms:mad, insane, out of one's mind, deranged, demented, not in one's right mind, crazed, lunatic, non compos mentis, unhinged, mad as a hatter, mad as a March hare; Moreinformalmental, nutty, nutty as a fruitcake, off one's rocker, not right in the head, round/around the bend, raving mad, batty, bonkers, cuckoo, loopy, ditzy, loony, bananas, loco, with a screw loose, touched, gaga, not all there, out to lunch, crackers, nutso, out of one's tree, wacko, gonzo;
    vulgar slangbatshit
    "he was acting like a crazy person"

antonyms:sane

2. 2.
    extremely enthusiastic.
    "I'm crazy about Cindy"
    synonymsassionate about, (very) keen on, enamored of, infatuated with, smitten with, devoted to; More(very) enthusiastic about, fanatical about;
    informalwild about, mad about, nuts about, hog-wild about, gone on
    "he's crazy about her"

antonyms:indifferent, apathetic

3. 3.
    (of an angle) appearing absurdly out of place or in an unlikely position.
    "the monument leaned at a crazy angle"

• archaic
      (of a ship or building) full of cracks or flaws; unsound or shaky.

adverbNorth American

adverb: crazy
  1. 1.
    extremely.
    "I've been crazy busy"

nounNorth American

noun: crazy; plural noun: crazies
  1. 1.
    a mentally deranged person.

and i will go back a f'n RTM EVERY SINGLE POST THAT SOMEONE HAS MADE! since you are so focused on keeping the commnunity polite and proper....

there is step one EQUAL PUNISHMENT

TPC is broken it in EVERY SINGLE POST HE HAS MAD IN REGARDS TO ME! but has NOT been approached about it SINCE HE IS STILL F'N DOING IT

done posting for a while, this is just stupid Originally Posted by !VI!
VI, you should take a break from your computer. After a day away, log back on and take a look at the threads you create and some of your post. It leads one to believe that your end goal is to start a bunch of drama, insult a bunch of people,rack up infractions, and get banned. Not trying to pile on, but it's like you are on a mission to get others banned and it backfires on you again and again.
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2014, 12:05 PM

I think the reference to forbidden topics is meant to cover illegal substances and the like.

She said what everyone here is thinking - it's like we're watching a little kid have a tantrum - that or you're having a nervous breakdown. I don't wish anything bad of you, I honestly hope you get help because I think you're a danger to yourself and the community in your current state.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214

MODS GET HANDLE ON THIS BS
  • EZ.
  • 11-17-2014, 12:06 PM
If you are sick of the board and its flock and don't like the way it is run....then go to another playground. It is that simple.

BTW...it's spelled "ridiculous" and YES....I did do it for shits and giggles.....I laughed really hard too

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Sheep? Spikebaby? Are you freaking kidding me? You are absolutely ridiculous in EVERY post that you make. For some reason, you seem to CRAVE negative attention. You start these pointless threADs and continually get pissed off because the majority of the people here call you out on your BS. Don't want to be called on the carpet then STFU. It's really rather easy. You need to stay off the boards for a bit. You appear to be highly unstable, overly emotional and a threat to anyone stupid enough to place themselves in your presence. You indeed are in a league of your own and not a good one. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Ya'll better quit or she will put you in the "dick clique". I'm one of the 5 charter members. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1221553
Ya'll better quit or she will put you in the "dick clique". I'm one of the 5 charter members. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1221553 Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Are you opposed to having two mature, beautiful, sexy, literate women to be added to your clique? We might clASS things up a bit! Lol
You & me too. At least I am in good company.
  • EZ.
  • 11-17-2014, 12:16 PM
Are you opposed to having two mature, beautiful, sexy, literate women to be added to your clique? We might clASS things up a bit! Lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I welcome you both. Does that mean I have to share with the other four? Wait, OBSG is a friend. ...the other three?
I welcome you both. Does that mean I have to share with the other four? Wait, OBSG is a friend. ...the other three? Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Um, sharing is caring
Ya'll better quit or she will put you in the "dick clique". I'm one of the 5 charter members. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1221553 Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Are you opposed to having two mature, beautiful, sexy, literate women to be added to your clique? We might clASS things up a bit! Lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You & me too. At least I am in good company. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Fuck yeah! It was starting to be nothing more than a sausage fest. Welcome to the club ladies.
  • !VI!
  • 11-17-2014, 12:22 PM
VI, you should take a break from your computer. After a day away, log back on and take a look at the threads you create and some of your post. It leads one to believe that your end goal is to start a bunch of drama, insult a bunch of people,rack up infractions, and get banned. Not trying to pile on, but it's like you are on a mission to get others banned and it backfires on you again and again. Originally Posted by Golden Man
golden, you as a person i can not say anything bad, about you have meet me, but your personality online and your personality in person are not the same, it's why i take with grain

Sheep? Spikebaby? Are you freaking kidding me? You are absolutely ridiculous in EVERY post that you make. For some reason, you seem to CRAVE negative attention. You start these pointless threADs and continually get pissed off because the majority of the people here call you out on your BS. Don't want to be called on the carpet then STFU. It's really rather easy. You need to stay off the boards for a bit. You appear to be highly unstable, overly emotional and a threat to anyone stupid enough to place themselves in your presence. You indeed are in a league of your own and not a good one. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
kendall you always have something to say... ALWAYS, bitch you don't know me, i will advise you to walk away now, unlike male members you are in this for buisness, and we all know you only talk like this online! just that simple, you don't like what i have to say DON'T comment, but if you want to kiss ass to help your day go by smoother then great,

NEVER in your fucking life talk to me as if you know me you

and yea 9 out of 10 i'm gonna get an infraction for this but this shit is getting ridiculous, i've cleared the air with most ladies here, but kendell you can whole heartedly fuck yourself.

Originally Posted by EasyLover214

no it is not, you obviously have not read the guidlines fully, because i have received infractions for this exact situation

which is why it has pissed me off SO MUCH, you can try to sat it as nice as you want but at end of the day you are still openly breaking rule 16, and fucking getting away with it! because the moderators thnks t's funny

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby

correction I LOVE THIS PLAY GROUND, i have very little real competition, and it's fun every time i get to go and have recess, at the end of the day you just showed YOU'RE class by showing you are just as much of a immature bitch as kendle

don't laugh to hard..., wouldn't want a lung to drop
If I didn't see it with my own two eyes, I wouldn't have believed you just threatened to go out and find a female member of our community. ....

wait a sec... yes actually I would believe that.