When is a provider review too personal?

I am amazed at how personal some reviews get and they sometimes border on cruelty. When is the line crossed? Is there a better way to describe someone's body/breath/twat funk/scars/etc? Providers read reviews about them and I wonder what they think about the shit people say. You are a provider and you open ECCCIE and see a review that says "her twat smelled like a rotting dead mule, her asshole had shit smears, and her breath smelled like 8 kinds of infected cock." The challenge is to be honest with your review without being overly mean. The exception is if the provider is mean/rude and made no effort to give you a quality experience (clean bed, no used rubbers on the floor, etc.). If s/he does not care about you as a client coming into a clean and respectful environment, then you are fair game. Thoughts?

What if providers did public reviews of clients? Originally Posted by Bigdawg300
I would be more scared if provider gets to review hobbyists, because I have heard some horror stories about some hobbyists not knowing how to wash their balls correctly. And yet they still demand BBBJ.
The Reviews and The Screening Process helps us providers alot as well. Originally Posted by Kammye
I think it would be a good idea for providers to be able to give feedback. Not necessarily "reviews", but feedback on clients who have a consistent habit of not giving reviews after accepting a review discount, causing problems, etc.
I think it would be a good idea for providers to be able to give feedback. Not necessarily "reviews", but feedback on clients who have a consistent habit of not giving reviews after accepting a review discount, causing problems, etc. Originally Posted by Yohanna
You have this forum, infoshare, alerts, etc. Depending on the situation there are places where you can give your feedback and concerns.
I think eccie should provide a verified provider channel for client reviews as well. you guys can post your own reviews, but only verified providers can access. create another channel to make sure everyone plays safe. i am surprised eccie hasn't done this already.
Huh?
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
+1 I read it twice myself and now my damn head hurts... It's too late for this shyte, someone please translate...
My $.02

Was the review honest? Yes.
Could he have been a tad nicer? Yes

I know for myself, if I had feelings of nausea upon meeting the provider, I would personally not go through with the appointment. Sounds to me like this whole issue could have been avoided if he had done that.

At the same time, I do appreciate the honesty of the review. Some (not all) of the providers here and everywhere are using pics from literally generations ago- that is not an indictment of the provider in question.. I'm a very visual person, so the pics are really the first round of criteria that I use before making a decision. I would suspect that most of the fucktards here feel the same. 90% of the time we make decisions without ever seeing a pic of the face. this is not a huge deal to me and I understand the hesitancy of putting your face out there.

Again just my $.02